[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling lonley until the darkess ends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nl2esf2qhg1tw08flo1_1280.jpg (203KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl2esf2qhg1tw08flo1_1280.jpg
203KB, 640x1136px
Hey guys!

I know there are many of us going through this... but I'm really running out of ideas as far as how to find a female companion! I have been without a girlfriend for so long.... that when I seen a fine cutie walking down the street.... light bulbs go off as the pheromones dripping from her butt cheeks enter my nostrils. I can literally smell the sweat from her puss---- calling my name.

I am 28 years old.... and I've absolutely exhausted all avenues of social media, online social networking, networking through existing friends.... and absolutely nothing works. I'll be honest, I'm pretty lame, simple, but down to earth. There are many guys like this who don't have issues and others that do when it comes to finding women; however, I guess I haven't found what works for me.

I'm depressed... and it's all I ever think about now more than ever... only because I've allowed so many years to pass by WITHOUT worrying about it so much. I just live my life pretending it doesn't bother me... but it hits me hard sometimes.

Is it safe to say I might as well prepare for more countless years of solitude while I sneak into my thirties? It's hard not to give up, but I feel powerless.
>>
bump plz
>>
File: Distanced Examination.jpg (70KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
Distanced Examination.jpg
70KB, 562x530px
>>17378252
Do you talk to girls the same way you talk in this post?

I need to know more about you to say anything really valuable, but best bet is to go to bars and say hi in a non-autistic way, and get tinder, it's dope
>>
>>17378292

Tried tinder. Didn't work for me. Not one female replied. In Ohio at least, it's extremely difficult for minorities to get dates on there. I'd probably have more luck if I was an 8 though or if I lived in a more liberal state like California haha.
>>
>>17378329
Post your profile, the quality of it makes a huge difference
I used to get next to nothing, it changed a lot when I got new pics, did a good bio, and learned how to talk to girls

How do you talk to girls, man? Is it the same way you're talking here?
>>
>>17378252
Hit on every woman you see in real life, talk ti them for a minute and then ask for their number, the worst thing that can happen is you get rejected
>>
>>17378335

Not him, but it's sad how pretty much NOBODY ever criticizes women the way they do men when it comes to relationships and dating. Nobody ever tells women to fix themselves, and that they are the problem. Nope. It's always against men. And then people wonder why so many men get frustrated at the unfairness and double standards.
>>
>>17378292

I'm a bit nerdy, I'm a mulatto...... OH! And it's pretty sad that at a recent Pokémon gathering with that Pokémon Go shit (even though I'm not extremely into it nor understand the concept very well) My friend had just invited me out to see what it's all about) it's really sad that the dudes who gathered are more friendly and sociable than most females are in the most modest of settings, like a mall or party.

I think, if there were more females out there (in something of that nature) they'd be so much easier to talk to if they were as open as some of these dudes were when they were speaking about Pokémon.
>>
>>17378335

You know, when I talk to girls.... I tend to put a comedic turn on things. I'm a very funny guy and my friends can attest to that. I just think that my initial look doesn't necessarily reflect that. But in some instances, I feel that once a female talks to me, she feels that although I might have the personality, I don't necessarily have the look she desires.
>>
>>17378338

As the old saying goes.... it's easier said than done. I really don't do well with rejection... especially if it's more of a disgusted-hateful rejection vs. a simple not interested one.
>>
>>17378350
Idk man, i usually get a, "oh i have a boyfriend, oh im married, oh im not intrested", of which i then reply with, "of course you do, your to beautiful to be alone, thanks for your time, by" like a fucking polite adult
>>
>>17378340
What? I would say exactly the same thing to a woman - if people aren't interested in you, there are basic changes you can make to improve that and every one of those changes is something about yourself.

>>17378343
>>17378347

Dude I don't want to be cruel but you desperately need to work on the way that you interact with people, it's frankly a bit cringy and I can guarantee that it's turning girls off. They're not unable to see past your looks: past your looks isn't desirable either
The way you talk just screams awkward weird guy who hasn't interacted with a woman in years.
You need to work on that if you want to connect with a 'female'

Also hit the gym, that is the #1 best thing you can do, I fucking guarantee it
But seriously work on the way you interact
>>
>>17378335

I'm in the back. This is me in my natural state. I don't wear those hats anymore, but when I go out somewhere..... I spread laughter.

I'll tell you what guys. Let me give you an example of how I know I'm not totally fucked up.....

The dude all the way on the right is the ex of the girl who's right next to him on the left. (The fat one). (She's skinny now BTW and looks great) But anyways, after they broke up, she told me that she absolutely adored my personality and was extremely disappointed that she didn't meet me before him. I was the kind of guy who would buy her and her boyfriend dinner----- as they did me. Because they were together, she ended up being an extension of my best friend because they were together. She noticed all of that stuff and literally talked my head off about how much of a dick he was and knew that I would have treated her like a queen. So, there's some backstory on my personality, despite me looking a little hood in the pic haha (which I'm really not).

She would even go as far as to invite me over their house without asking his permission--even though he was home. So, my personality must have been stellar at that point.
>>
>>17378362
This, even if its small conversations with a woman that your not looking to get with, you'll see that you get alot better the more you talk to the opposite sex.
>>
>>17378362

>>17378366
As I suspected, you're actually pretty good looking, it's your personality that's turning them off
>>
>>17378368

I wish I could work up the courage to chat up a cutie anywhere. I don't even know any guys who do that! My best friend only knows how to find women online.... and they're ALWAYS really low tier and horrible. Lol.
>>
>>17378370

What's funny is...... the girl in the photo who said those nice things to me.... when asked as a friend as far and giving me advice on this..... she didn't even know what to tell me even though she admitted she liked me! I mean, you would think she'd be able to give me some pointers.... instead of telling me to use online dating. Let's be real..
>>
>>17378393
Yeah, it can be hard to think of why people wouldn't like someone who you do like

You're lucky OP, you look good, and you shouldn't have too much difficulty making it work for yourself, you just need to put some effort into working on the way that you come off when actually interacting with girls.
And seriously, gym, it helps so much with confidence as well as looks
>>
>>17378515

Best advice ever. Thank you :)
>>
>>17378532
No worries man, good luck :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.