[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always have to immediately take a dump after coffee. After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-9977-1446073260-2.jpg (46KB, 570x518px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-9977-1446073260-2.jpg
46KB, 570x518px
I always have to immediately take a dump after coffee. After 10 minutes of having it and a cigarette I basically explode. I don't get diarrhea but definitely noticeably loose stools.

Is this normal?
>>
Normal. What really is normal?
But its a regular thing that happens to many people yeah.
Caffeen and nicotine and tar all have a laxative affect on your intestine.
>>
I swear I've used extra strong coffee to stop the runs, I don't think it's the coffee doing it
>>
>>17378256
The weird thing is most people I know don't have that problem except for one. That is making me think I might not be so normal. But yeah I believe it's a laxative as well... plus I have to admit I like my coffee really strong.

>>17378267
Seriously? What could be doing it then? I drink my coffee black.
>>
>>17378271
>Seriously? What could be doing it then? I drink my coffee black.
Yeah, a quick Google search turns up strong black coffee as a home remedy, so it's not that I'm remembering wrong. It could be the cigarette, or perhaps your diet is just terrible and you think it's related to the coffee and cigs because you have them so close in time to when you shit.
>>
>>17378284
That is so odd. I have a great diet, with a lot of fruit and veggies, I don't eat meat and hardly consume dairy. So this is all pretty weird.
Oh and when I don't have coffee everything is normal.
>>
IBS
>>
>>17378232
Do you mean in the mornings/lunch time or does it happen literally any time you drink coffee, even times you usually don't drink coffee.

If the first it's very common for your shit to synch up to certain times of a day if you have stable rythm such as a typical worker might have (breakfast+coffee, lunch+coffee at lunch break and dinner when you come home)
It's not the coffee triggering the shit (although it might signal your body it's shitting time) but rather the regular schedule that makes it happen.
>>
>>17378232
Pavlov's theory of classical conditioning may explain this
>>
>>17378232
Its normal i get it too. Happens to a lot of people op. I also have the same thing happen when I have my first couple of beers as well.
Asked my doc about it once and he basically said stomach linking is irritated, so body voids your bowels to help get shit it doesn't like out. There's other things he said that could be causing it too, but that's usually number one.
>>
>>17378349
But it's only coffee making it happen... why could it be IBS?

>>17378354
It literally happens every time I drink really strong coffee, I am talking about a whole cup black. I have my coffee always on an empty stomach in the morning and then I immediately have to go.
However sometimes when I have an espresso after lunch I don't have to go... Coke, Red Bull etc don't affect me in the same way either.
>>
>>17378384
So it happens only at mornings or not .

You know you can't say "it literally happens every time" and follow it right up with "sometimes it doesn't happen"
>>
>>17378378
Okay thanks anon, that makes me feel better. It's probably kind of my own fault too coz I have it always on an empty stomach... I'm just not a breakfast type of person, can't eat before 10am.
Never happened with alcohol... just the next day after drinking I have to take serious time on the toilet, basically cleans me out completely lol
>>
>>17378388
Yeah I know, then let's say only in the mornings. It's hard to say coz 85% of the time I drink coffee only in the morning.
>>
>>17378395
it's just your schedule then, nothing to do with coffee besides placebo and habbit
>>
>>17378398
Probably yeah, you are right... coz thinking about it I never really take a shit at other times, just mornings.
>>
>>17378232
It may be not so much the coffee as the hot liquid stimulating your stomach and intestines. Does hot tea have the same effect?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.