[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my gf to stop spamming crap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

She always does this. Sometimes I ask her a question on WhatsApp,and she goes on a 141 messages answer. How do I tell her to stop this madness?
>>
You should not tell her anything and be secretly annoyed and resentful for months on end

6 - 12 months later, break up with her and tell her you hated it and you couldn't stand it
>>
>>17378218
I like her. I just cant stand her 200 posts in a row about her 15 minute lunch. And If I dont pay attention to her messages she just realizes about this and gets pretty pissed.
>>
>>17378008
Just tell her to stop texting you so much, sort of simple
>>
If you can, go outside toghether more often i think, then you wont need to get all the messages what she did all day
>>
>>17378231
She is very sensitive and kind of insecure. If I just tell her something like that she could get hurt.
>>17378236
We live together. I just work longer,so when she gies out of work she just spams some 140 messages bullcrap.
>>
Just tell her to fucking stop and that she's annoying, don't be a faggot
>>
>>17378247
She is very insecure. I dont want to hurt her.
>>
>>17378250
Say that when your phones receives so many messages at once it freezes up.

Or communicate like an adult. "Honey, when you send me a lot of messages at once it bothers me to take so much time to go through them all, would you mind condensing your messages?"
>>
>>17378008
You tell her
>>
Honestly I think it's cute, she's letting you know about everything she's doing, she wants you to be involved, it's very contemplative in my eyes, because I do it with my boyfriend - Although I don't send 100's of messages, maybe 20-30 when we're not together and I'm doing things without him.
>>
>>17378371
Male anon here, I have to agree with this anon. It's incredibly cute and thoughtful and I think you might be an asshole.
>>
>>17378348
>Say that when your phones receives so many messages at once it freezes up.
This may work
>>17378371
You havent read 100 mesaages straight from Whatsapp.Have you? I dont care if she talks to me,but this is just boring and tedious. And hard to keep track with
>>17378486
Because you dont recieve 140 mesaages after work,and have to read it all,else she would get pissed.
>>
>>17378008
Tell her, but don't make it too resentful. Something among the lines of "Lmao why do you write so much" and maybe an emoticon or some shit
>>
>>17378572
>"Lmao why do you write so much" and maybe an emoticon or some shit
that'll piss her off and it won't work.
just tell it to her straight to condense her messages or something because it's a lot to read. if you think she's gonna get all huffy about it, make a compromise that you'll respond sooner and keep it faggot.
but seriously, who the hell sends 100 messages at a time? jesus christ
>>
huh
sounds like that denko guy
good luck with that lmao
>>
>>17378615
>f you think she's gonna get all huffy about it, make a compromise that you'll respond sooner and keep it faggot.
I am at work. She sends me all those messages when she gets out of work,and I just have to read 140 messages after working 10 hours
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.