[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEED SOME SERIOUS FUCKING HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Ok so my 31 year old half sister moved from in from Venezuzu but for her age she's still acts kind of your typical millennial white-girl (starbucks, photos of food/sushi and shit), she's really short like no more than 4'10'', and that attracts me for some strange reason.

3 yrs ago I visited the criminalized country on NYE and we stayed at some international hotel with separate rooms Somehow, I managed to be in her room when everyone left and took the chance to smell the fuck out of her heels. They smelled so amazing even if I thought I was crazy

Flashback to today, she's staying in my parents house with us for a month, staying in my sisters room. I kind of have a thing for her height since it is very uncommon to find a girl that short in the US, I'm 5'10.

I've never had a girlfriend but walking around kind with her refreshes me a bit. She kind of naturally sticks to me when we walk outside and talks to me for security/comfort. When I sat with her however, I wasn't turned on so much about her attraction-wise but I just couldn't control my fucking dick and I tried to like hide it nonchalantly with my arm. However, I get a ridiculous hard on when I see her feet/socks.

My family was playing board games and one time she came to play. That night I was kind of sweaty/body odor phermones raging and shit. She was tired from jetlag from her flight and sat next to me. Usually I know she's faking her tiredness just to go to her phone later, but she eventually started flirtingly kicking me under the chair with her shoes. Her body language/legs was pointed directly at me and she was at the edge of her chair. I always remain unreacted/low energy to maintain my calmness/composure but yeah I was kind of turned on but not as much as she was to me that night. (keep in mind she hasn't been sexually active for 3 days so I guessed she was horny due to that or phermones or something)

[1/2]
>>
[2/2]

Last week I went into her room when she went out and tried to find her shoes in her luggage but they weren't there, instead I found something a bit more candid, her small-cup bra. Being the nihilist fuck mentality I had, I didn't really care what I did, I just was curious to pleasure the scent of them and I took a whiff of it. It like half-turned me on and didn't as much as seeing her feet did, keep in mind this is my half-sister from my Dad's side.

For some reason, her small feet amaze me and I'm waiting to this day for her to leave her shoes/socks out so I could smell the odor.

So my biggest pleasure would be to get to see/feel her feet and possibly worship them with her being cool/chill with it.

Does life even matter anymore at this point? Like I don't have any fucking regrets of what I'm doing
>>
What in the actual fuck
>>
>>17378072
I've detached myself from social conditioning already, I don't give a fuck. I was expecting alot of this, lol
>>
this sort of thing belongs on r9k, you're not even asking for advice
>>
>>17378623
Don't fuck w me, I'm not a r9k bot
>>
BUMPPP x2
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.