[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Low Self Esteem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
i have anxiety all the time even at home
especially when i go out i feel like im going to die from a heart attack. i barely go outside home
>>
start smoking weed
stop giving a fuck
manage them with one another
?????
profit

>...how i got over anxiety anyways
>>
>>17377840
Easy
>nofap
Once you're done with that , figure out how your mom and dad potentially fucked up your childhood , figure out what problems you have from that and solve it , then force yourself out even if you feel uncomfortable .
>>
>>17377844
>mom and dads fault
The only reason somebody would be anxious is because they've never had any real life problems before. Why else does it seem silly to everyone else?
>>
i been doing nofap but i fail all the time at day 4 since i dont have shit to do all day. i tend to smoke weed sometimes but that shit just makes me feel sloppy and tired and usually fuck up my nofap streak when i smoke weed. fuck me.
>>
>>17377849
I don't mean it an ironic way. Have you ever met someone on this planet that didn't have a life consuming problem like this that somehow didn't originate within their childhood?

>they've never had real life problems before

Do you even know what the word anxious means , let alone feels like ?
>>
>>17377851
>no will power
>wants to change
dude its mind over matter. life choices are simply just that. just stop giving a fuck about things that make you feel anxious. the happier you are the easier things are to deal with
>>
>>17377851
Then fucking do something then. What's your life situation? At home with parents ? Going to school?
>>
>>17377843
This was my post.

>>17377854
yeah, I do know what it feels like. Started smoking weed to manage it, and when weed started becoming my problem, i quit smoking. didn't have any more anxiety issues because I had beaten the causes. It was a stupid time of my life and I wish I could've told myself to get over it sooner. It was a huge waste of time.
>>
>>17377859
currently living with 1 parent/sister
i dropped out of high school without telling any of my friends nothing and then i deleted all my social media fb instagram all that faggot shit. and ended up being home all the time. i have no
desire to go out since i have no friends anymore
also when i got out i have no clue what to fucking do besides looking like a lost autistic kid. im almost 18 still virgin and i hate everythig
>>
>>17377866
Your parent is your sister? That's rough, bro.
>>
>>17377866
Get over yourself
you have family, a roof over your head obviously
you have internet
you probably don't pay much for bills
honestly just get off your ass and be a productive human being, at least you aren't a nigger
>>
>>17377866
Fucking Christ , what the hell are you doing on this website ?

Get a job , or go to a community college , probably those two things in that order . Quit wasting your time smoking weed all day . You have all this fucking time to make yourself better and all you do is post here ????
>>
>>17377877
i have an option to get a job in a restaurant as a busboy. but since im very autistic and anxious when im around people i can't i really try to go outside and try act normal but i just can't
>>
>>17377898
Unless you are diagnosed autistic , and not just using that to degrade yourself , go to sleep right now. Tomorrow morning , go out and apply for the fuckin job, work halftime if you want , pick up some books from your library and spend any other time you have reading . I reccomend meditations by Marcus Aurleius for you, won't be hard to find .

Who cares if you are autistic or have social anxiety. You need to have a different world view in order to over come your anxiety , there is no magical pill like doing 10 push-ups everyday that will help . If you have problems , then you have to ignore them unless they could hurt you. Social anxiety might cause you pain and hurt you, but sitting around does far more suffering to you than getting a job, getting income , investing in your mind , and potentially dealing with your anxiety through more exposure to others .
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.