[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with my brain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (19KB, 188x252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 188x252px
Trigger warning.
I wrote this out and it ended up being too long to post. Here's a summary of my situation.

I've been having dreams related to abandonment, extremely detailed murder and overall strange things.
The dream I'm about to tell you happened a year ago.
In the dream, I had red hair, which I don't. I was in love with a superstar, so I pricked my finger and drew her art with my blood. I gave it to her and she loved it. I go home and get a message on my phone announcing she was in a car crash. I checked my phone pictures and there was images of her corpse, rotting flesh, bones, autopsy, etc. I didn't believe it so I turned on the T.V and she died on a TV show where people get out into bubbles, thinking they were playing a game but then spikes would be in the bubble and the person would die a painful death or they would die by drowning. I was sad so I stood up. My mother came out of the balcony, wearing a wedding dress. She looked like a female wrestler with a Mohawk. I hugged her, as I touched her, her dress was covered in blood stains from my hands.

Now, as of lately, I've been having a dream every single day.
These get more weird than gorey.
They go as far as telling the future to as low as crashing a pigeon funeral.
This is extremely sudden and I don't know what's going on. I don't have sleep issues and I usually had dreams like twice a month and forget them. Something in my head wanted me to remember this dream.
In some dream, I'd get a ride from my mom to the airport because the group of strangers didn't want me up at 4 AM to go to Cuba.
Or when I wanted to get my bathing suit from the other room and I was attacked by birds and squirrels.
Or I my WHOLE school went to an extremely dangerous water park where my favorite teacher worked as an Oompa Loompa in a candy land section.
Or there was this one dream where my dad was crying naked on a subway and his sister was comforting him. She came all the way from Russia to stop him from crying. Also..
>>
There was this dream where there was a mudderer with a knife on the loose in my town and I was the only one who could stop him. So I got him into a room and gave him a blowjob so I could take the knife away.
There was also this sassy black lady from Drake and Josh and she was driving us to Las Vegas and I was in a bus full of seniors. The bus suddenly stopped and I flew out of my seat and crashed through the window of the bus, just to land in a pigeon funeral and nearly fall on top of a graveyard.
I also had this dream of my French teacher 4 months before she even came to our school.
We were at this break school, it was me and my friend. We Were hungry so we went to get some ice cream. The whole school was dark and looked like a really old clinic in Russia. It was raining outside. My now French teacher was at a desk and she had my favorite ice cream from when I was a kid. My friend tried to grab the ice cream, the extremely weird part was when she tried to, my French teacher said "Do you speak French?".
>>
File: wackity shmackity doo.png (5KB, 298x249px) Image search: [Google]
wackity shmackity doo.png
5KB, 298x249px
Dreams are just dreams dude. They mean literally nothing.
>>
>>17377765
That's probably the most uplifting picture I've ever seen.
>>
>>17377740
>The dream I'm about to tell you
This ain't the 20th century anymore, dreams don't mean shit.

>I also had this dream of my French teacher 4 months before she even came to our school.
Confirmation bias.

Now, what exactly is your problem, friend-o?
>>
>>17377797
Gee, I don't know. The fact that there's images of people being split open, blood gushing out of their dead bodies and their rotting flesh?
>>
>>17377765
not true
>>
>>17377811
Consume lesser media involving all of that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.