[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Be friends with this girl for 6 months, call her Kim.
>Kim has been dating this guy for a couple of years, and seems happy.
>While working with Kim, she talks about relationship and they seem to have some problems.
>Invited to party with other Kim friends I don't know.
>At one point at the party boyfriend comes over and yells at her in her face making her cry in front of her everyone.
>Well we give her alone time, best friend of Kim and other friends all say I should date her/ would be better for her. Apparently this happens a lot too.
>mfw I always thought she was cute, nice, trustworthy, etc
>I have no idea what to do.
>>
Is her boyfriend big, from the hood, psychotic or have drinking/drug problems?
>>
>>17377699
Her friends say he has The Temper of a 5 year old. He is also in his late twenties and still hasn't graduated high school
>>
>>17377709
Ok. You saw the guy, do you think he's able to kick your ass or the ability to pull a knife/gun to you without preoccupations?
>>
>>17377709
Cuck him. You're obviously better for her in the long run. Is he the type pf person to want to fight you though?
>>
>>17377691
Don't white knight but at the same time don't be an idiot and let this pass you by. You gotta act on this bub.
>>
>>17377745
>>17377742
He's only 5'6 I'm 6'2, I feel like he's not stupid enough to pull a knife, but if he was too I wouldn't be surprised.
> connection issues make it 15 minutes to reply
>>
>>17377759
I'm going to hang out with her tomorrow (public), anything I could do then?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.