[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I overreacting? Is she playing me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_21904-2a5y2aru-1765364312.jpg (181KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21904-2a5y2aru-1765364312.jpg
181KB, 1440x1280px
So I met this girl at work and started talking to her. We went to the movies last week and have another date for this week. I really like her and I think she also likes me (she was kinda the one that asked me if I wanted to go to the movies) but not too sure yet. So it turns out that sometimes she goes to Waffle House at like 1-2 am. with a male friend of hers that we will call M. who also is our coworker. She had told me that she sometimes likes to go to Waffle House in the middle of the night and so I texted her & I asked who she went with. And she told me she went with him. She asked me if I was jealous and I was like "Who? Me? Well maybe?" And she was like "it's M. So you are good". I then asked what she meant. She then said nothing , she said "wouldn't it be different if it was someone else and not M.?" I honestly did not know what to answer so I just said IDK. She then texted back asking if it would really bother me if she went with him tonight. I again did not know what to say so I said that as long as she was really honest that I would not have to worry then I guess I won't. Really did not want a confrontation, but in reality this really bothers me. He is apparently a really good friend of hers "like family" or whatever. I can't help feeling jealous and bothered by it though. After all it is really late at night. Should I keep asking her about this? Ask her maybe what he is to her and what she is to him. Or should I just leave it as two genuine friends. Should I ask him? Is she playing me? As a little background I've always been a bit socially awkward and so this is the first girl that im really dating at 19 so I have no idea how to handle any of this.
>>
You went on one date man, chill.
Just keeping talking to her, go to the other date that you have schedule and try to have fun.
I would say not to shit where you eat, but that ship has sailed. Just do you and you'll be fine.
>>
Yeah I know it's only one date, just kinda did not want things to really start getting serious just to later find out that she was not honest. And for the part about not shitting where you eat it's all good cause this is just a summer job that I am working till college starts back up again next month so if shit does get ugly it would not be a big deal.
>>
>>17377722
Alright, at least you're on the right track. About her lying about the company of other men, I'll leave you this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aofoBrFNdg
>>
Haha that's fucking great. I guess I'll just keep talking to her but be ready for whatever happens. Know that this shit might happen and so if it really does hit the fan I can be ready to just move on.
>>
>>17377746
That's the best you can do in this situation, to be honest. I hope everything turns out fine for you, OP.
>>
Yeah hope so too man and thanks for taking the time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.