[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prude Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1469074539481-1461806312.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1469074539481-1461806312.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
HeyAnons, looking for some high-school level bullshit advice. We've been together for 4 and a half months, and she has barely touched my dick. Ive had sex in past relationships, but this is her first serious one and I'm trying to be understanding, but I'm getting antsy. Am I being a douche by not letting her take her time? Everytime we try to do anything sexual she just laughs and pushes me away, at first I just laughed it off but now it's annoying me. What should I do?
>>
>>17377658
>Am I being a douche by not letting her take her time?
Short answer: yes. Sex is important, but if you value it over her comfort, then you're an asshole.
>>
File: image1467409774625.png (28KB, 150x120px) Image search: [Google]
image1467409774625.png
28KB, 150x120px
>>17377658
Bump
>>
>>17377666
Fair enough. How can I make her more comfortable without being an asshat about it?
>>
>>17377673
Just treat her well. Eventually she will want you, not because of you making sexual advances, but by your willingness to respect her decisions and emotions.
>>
If your girlfriend will not connect sexually with you after nearly half a year, and neither of you is religious, then you should consider leaving her because you clearly feel very different about the role of sex in a relationship. Talk to her first though.
>>
>>17377658
Why are you talking to /adv/ about this and not her?

Maybe she's ready and that conversation will be enough to make everything happen.
Maybe she's just not ready yet but will be soon in a few more weeks.
Maybe she's actually waiting for marriage and/or a life partner and this hasn't been talked about yet.
Maybe she's asexual.
Maybe she doesn't feel physical attraction for you.

There are so many possibilities, all which can be found out via communication.
>>
Have been in similar situations.

Will keep this short since all you want to know is how to get laid and how long its going to take.

Regardless of age this applies. However, based on your story Im assuming your closer to highschool age. Meaning shes probably a virgin. Virgins are tough to crack if your not prepared. Luckily from this point out you will be.

Rule of thumb. Never push sex, or sell sex in a logical manner. Woman are aren't stupid. But they will NEVER understand anything explained to them in a logical manner. I use to make this mistake all the time with virgins and trying to explain the benefits of having sex or the need for it in a healthy relationship etc etc.

Sell the emotion involved. Not the product. Always put the woman into feel good situations. If she feels good and is emotionally excited. She will put out.
>>
>>17377694
>but by your willingness to respect her decisions and emotions.
Ignore this cuck. This the most repulsive crap you can do. Finger her while being drunk and making out.
>>
Maybe she's asexual? I mean younger women are usually more than willing to have sex, 4 months is quite a bit of time to go without it. Have an open conversation about it. Is she religious? Has she been sexually assulted?
>>
That's a long ass time to date with no sex. If she doesn't want sex now, what guarantee do you have she will ever want sex?
>>
Just fucking ask her why dude, and if she says she has no plans on putting out tell her that you want to have a full relationship, not a 12 year old cuddle fest.
>>
>>17377792

This.

Stop coming here and consult her yourself you pussy.
>>
Same here op, except I have had a few blowjobs and I have been with her for almost a year.

It is so frustrating.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.