[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went through highschool as a loner type, last day of school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 001733.png (214KB, 406x390px) Image search: [Google]
001733.png
214KB, 406x390px
>Went through highschool as a loner type, last day of school I ate lunch alone
>college starts in a month
Can I change?
Do I even want to? The courses are going to be hard now...
>>
>>17377368
Here's the thing about being social in college, it's fine to network and build relationships, but stay focused; don't make it into some social fuckfest and go overboard with your interactions; don't be the naked nerd at the frat parties with dicks all over your face, or worse, the social butterfly who has all these awesome friends with a 1.9 GPA.
>>
>>17377368
Reinvent yourself.
You meet so many people.
It's likely that none of your classes will have anyone in common.

Just talk to people. That's it.
Easy peasy.
Everyone wants to make friends because they all came alone.

Talk to people. Talk about class.
Just don't sperg too much and you'll be great.

Go to your undergrad shit party shits.
Most unis through meet and greets and frosh shit.
Go to them.

Everyone wants to meet new people. So let it happen.

Also, classes aren't as hard as you think.
Just do your one or two hours a day and you're fine.

Personally, I went to the library after classes and did it right then.
No distractions.
Take out all my homework and hammer it out before going home.
>>
How the fuck do you go through High School as a loner? I've been a loner my whole life, but even I ended up with a core group of like 5 friends I hung out with after school all the time and a much larger group of like 20 that I hung out with every friday night.
>>
I'm in my last year of college, my only friend is a guy I've known since highschool. Everything people say about "college is the best years of your life" is total bullshit.
>>
With lots of effort. But chances are you have a set of solitary habits you might not be ready to give up when the time comes. Good luck, it's all you

>>17377769
>I was a loner but I had a billion friends
Who writes these posts
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.