[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>Be me
>Be dating grill, 8/10, really nice face and big ass
We date for a couple years and she blows up like a balloon.
>Was 130, now is 250
I was worried for a bit but her being a fatass actually turned me on. The other day she belched like a cow and i got rock solid.

I think im just fucked in the head, should I kms?
Pic related, that's how she acts and looks.
>>
>>17377355
Just stay with her. You're obviously okay with her being fat and fucking a fat person.

Any normal person would have dropped that bitch when she hit 160.
>>
>>17377362
>Any normal person would have dropped that bitch when she hit 160.
Wow. Shallow, much?
>>
>>17377355
Who cares? If you're still attracted to her, what's the big deal?
>>
>>17377362
Ok but if she keeps acting like a hog shes gonna get bigger right? I would prefer she be healthy but i don't know.
>>17377378
Because she acts like a pig and im scared that shes gonna turn into a bitch.
>>
>>17377355

Your girl got fat and you're into fat chicks. I don't really see the problem.
>>
>>17377381

>Ok but if she keeps acting like a hog shes gonna get bigger right? I would prefer she be healthy but i don't know.

That's a conversation you need to be having with her, not us.

>Because she acts like a pig and im scared that shes gonna turn into a bitch.

Perfectly skinny girlfriends turn into bitches late in relationship all the time. Her weight has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17377355

So lemme get this straight: Your girl got even sexier to you after you had been together for a while?

I don't see the problem. You never heard of BBW? Chubby chasers? Vanilla pleb-tier fetish man.

Unless you (or especially she) becomes concerned about health issues, in which case, offer to help her lose some weight.
>>
>>17377391
I'm crazy vanilla. Plus this is all sorta new to me. I never knew Belching and being obese could be sexually arousing
>>
>>17377411

Go to /d/ and find yourself, brother.
>>
>>17377376
Found the fat cunt, probably OPs girlfriend
>>
>>17377415
they have that stuff there? im super into fat chicks and gross stuff that they do
>>
>>17377634

Yes. /aco/ also has some stuff.

>>>/d/6901734

>>>/d/6932849

>>>/aco/700223

>>>/aco/651610
>>
nah, you've just ascended to the fat fetish master race
http://fantasyfeeder.com/
http://bbw-chan.net/
>>
>>17377644
ive heard fantasy feeder is a ghost town now thanks to feabie. which is just fat facebook
>>
>>17377613
112 lb, here, and I completely agree. Can't wait until you get your first girlfriend, huh.
>>
>>17377653
idk, I really just go there for the stories
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.