[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faking Christianity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: kot.jpg (16KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
16KB, 405x405px
Would it be okay to fake being Christian to find a gf?

I'm a 25 year old khv and I don't do drugs or drink or party. This was mostly due to being poor and a loser when I was younger, but I guess it's a part of my personality now.

I've tried online dating, but usually my only good matches are conservative/religious girls who usually state "I will only date a man of god" or something of that nature.

So, should I fake being a Jesus freak to get with these kinds of chicks or just wait out for a mythical girl who's both milquetoast and nonreligous?
>>
File: 1463890044811.jpg (31KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
1463890044811.jpg
31KB, 628x676px
Kek I've thought about doing this

Great minds, op
>>
Faking being religious is gonna be a massive pain. And imagine if it ever came out that you were faking, that would start a massive fight and ruin the relationship.

It's not worth it.
>>
>>17377306
Well I'm pretty sure I could keep it going.
I already fake being religious around my mom.

But man, I just don't see me finding anyone besides a super religious girl who will be okay with me being a 25+ virgin. Either way I'll have to lie about what I am to find someone.
>>
It doesn't really make a difference as long as you act like a christian in terms of your personality. You don't literally need to be one, just don't be an asshole.
>>
Are you okay with all the parts of living a Christian life?

Waiting until marriage
Going to church every week
Raising your kids to be Christians and teaching them about Jesus, the bible, and all that
Celebrating holidays in a Christian way

The level of all this of course varies by girl, but you have to consider what "pretending to be Christian" for your entire life might entail.
>>
>>17377324
>who will be okay with me being a 25+ virgin
Am I the only one who thought this is something everybody is looking for.

This guy is currently hitting on me but even if I was single I wouldn't date him since he's already had so many sex partners.
I always hear guys talk about "muh virgin gf". I thought the same applied to men..
>>
So you're basing how you should act in your romantic sites after some online dating sites?

Nothing is better than staying true to yourself, if you fake something to get someone, that someone will like the fake you, and you won't be happy, and if that someone finds out you're faking, it gets even worse.

This will sound a little cliché, but find someone that likes you the way you are.
>>
>>17378103
Romantic life*
>>
Get super-deep into some weird-ass theology, like read Pseudo-Dionysius and Eriugena and Meister Eckhart, etc. More interesting than most of what Christians talk about these days and yet you can still say you're a man of God or whatever.
>>
>>17378095
Same. I wouldn't have chosen my boyfriend if he wasn't a virgin.
>>
Everything is fair in love and war op. Just make sure to be safe. Good luck.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.