[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you have done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: snioper.jpg (260KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
snioper.jpg
260KB, 1920x1200px
I live with a room mate who also happens to be my family member. I went to work, came home and she had rearranged EVERYTHING in my room. She literally went through everything that was not locked and moved it or rearranged it in a way she felt suitable. She moved my expensive PC that I built, she moved my fucking bed, my clothes, my TV. She went through ALL the mail I had in my room. My boxes and anything else really. She touched everything.

Now here is how I reacted, I basically yelled and screamed at her and she refused to get out of my room. I honestly, didn't want to see or talk to her after I had seen what she had done. She refused to leave for about 15 mins while still reorganizing and touching my stuff. So I snatched something from her hand and motioned for her to leave my room and she did.

I put my room back how I had it and its back to normal. Luckily all my stuff looks like it is here but she did throw out some of my "old clothes" and boxes that she felt served no purpose.

Anyway, how would you have reacted? Keep in mind, I keep my room pretty clean compared to other guys in their mid twenties. I have friends who have moldy pasta bowls under the bed and dog hair everywhere. My room isn't like that. The most dirty part of my room is probably my gym laundry which I keep in a fucking hamper.

I am super fucking mad right now still. What should I even do? I don't think I can lock my door from the outside. As the knob only locks from the inside.

FUCK! I don't ever really get this mad. I fucking hate it when people disrespect my stuff. I honestly thought I was going to strike her. I was fuming.
>>
Just put a lock on you door. They cost like $25 at home depot and are easy to install.

I'd be mad too, depending on her reasoning. People are fucked up, and who knows, in her head she probably though she was doing something nice and helping you out.
>>
My reaction would depend on who the female family member is.
>>
>>17377282

Why the fuck did she move your stuff?
>>
>>17377315

my mothers cousin.

>>17377310
I live in a apartment so I am not sure what the apartment owners will say. I will have to call the office I guess. The crazy thing is, I have known this person my whole life and she is fucked with me like this in a similar fashion before but I have never ONCE did anything like this to her. I stay out of her way because I just don't want the trouble. But somehow, she manages to put herself in my way.
>>
>>17377316

No fucking idea. She did it without my permission, didn't even text or call me or communicate in any way that she was doing it.

She also has a terrible habit of knocking and then entering my room like all the time. Like without even letting me say something like "Sure come in"

Yet when I knock on her door, I ALWAYS wait for a response.
>>
>>17377342

Ask her why she did it?

Also buy a lock
>>
That was probably how she was raised. Her family probably up and walked in on her when she had the door closed and always cleaned her shit when she didn't ask.

Probably got used to it and even started to do it herself as it was most likely seen as a nice/good things to do for your loved ones.

Or she decided all of that on her own or even as a way to hide that she wanted to snoop.

Get a lock or some shit.
>>
>>17377282
have you asked if she has a condition like OCD? because only a person with troubles would touch someone else's space like that.

it's violation. I'd hate it if this happened to me. I wouldn't even stand it unless she seriously had ocd or something akin to it
>>
>>17377374

Yeah I have no idea if she does or not. When I wasked her why she just said my room was a mess.

When it in fact was not a mess. I don't even have that many things. I don't keep knick nacks or decorations.
>>
You should just give her your tip bro1
>>
>>17377397

MODS

HELP PLEASE
>>
>>17377397
/Thread imo
>>
>>17377282
Why do you live with this person?
>>
>>17377282
Fuck, OP.

If your Mom is that bad, she can come live with me and clean my crib for free. I'll do more than give her the tip, bro. I'll fuck her right before sending back to you.
>>
>>17377386
As always, I will state that I don't know the specifics of the situation. We weren't there, and we don't know the people involved, so please take my advice with a grain of salt.

It sounds to me like she was snooping, and looking for an excuse.

You have two options:
>Forgive her, and chalk it up to her not knowing any better. Buy a new lock and continue on with life. When she has another episode like this, calmly discuss it with her.
Or
>Get up in her face about it, call her out on being a nosey old whore, and tell her that if she ever touches your shit again, you'll beat her head in with a claw hammer.

You be the judge.
>>
>>17377282
Post pics of family member. Will need them to make further judgement.
>>
File: EOHp8.jpg (129KB, 302x700px) Image search: [Google]
EOHp8.jpg
129KB, 302x700px
>>17377428
>room mate who also happens to be my family member. I went to work, came home and she had rearranged EVERYTHING in my room.
>Mom
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.