[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love him so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 115.gif (25KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
115.gif
25KB, 300x100px
It has been a year and I've decided I can't be without him. What do I do? He broke up with me and he's not the only one I want to be with but he is the person I want to be with the most. At the end of the day when everything is still and quiet, he's the only one I want to rest with. I know it's not common for women to chase men but I wouldn't mind chasing him with the risk of making myself look stupid if I know it's what I want/feel the need to do. Please help. I want to show up at his house and see him and be near him.
>>
Why did he broke up?
>>
>>17376757

If you're under the age of 25 you have no idea what makes someone qualified to be the only one you want to be with.

He doesn't want you. You're lonely. Get your head out of your ass and think about the big picture.
>>
>>17376768
i cheated on him with 2 of his friends, they told him about it. I screamed at him that it didnt matter and i would accuse him of rape if he left. But he did anyway
>>
>>17376779
Please, I am not asking for anyone to tell me what I can and cannot feel. I am over the age of 25. I know who and what I want in my life and it is him. You cannot tell me otherwise because you are not in my shoes. I don't know, I guess I'm just asking for someone to tell me its okay to feel this way and maybe encourage me to find him. Or at least tell me that if I really love him, I'll leave him alone.
>>
>>17376768
>>17376783
That is not me.

I don't know why he broke up with me. He never told me.
>>
>>17376790
That's a problem.
I'd encourage you to reach out to him and ask to talk for a bit. You need to understand why this happened to get closure. Tell him that. If he's a decent guy he'll at least agree to talk. If he doesn't - you know it's over.

You have nothing to lose here
>>
File: 1468204490668.jpg (25KB, 353x372px) Image search: [Google]
1468204490668.jpg
25KB, 353x372px
>>17376785

>I know who and what I want in my life and it is him.

He doesn't want you. If you want someone to tell you its okay to pine after a failed relationship for the purpose of validating your delusions of a happy ever after you're in the wrong place.

No one can tell you what it is you do and don't want but we can, however, tell you you're being an idiot.

Feeling something is not justification for something being right. I feel different ways about a lot of things but the hallmark of being an adult is rectifying the way you feel with the things you know in your logical mind. You aren't doing that right now, you're digging your feet into the sand and saying "BUT I FEEL" as a substitution for looking at the reality of the situation and taking the appropriate steps to accept it.

All I can tell you is if some ex girlfriend of mine showed up at my house unannounced after a year to "be near me" I'd call the fucking loony bin, ASAP.

If you're still this fucked up and incapable of moving on with your life a year after this relationship there's something wrong with you and you should be more concerned about finding a qualified psychiatrist to fix your shit then another boyfriend. Getting this guy back won't fix your dependence and attachment issues.
>>
>>17376757
Aw man, anon, I don't think anyone here can tell if you if you should or shouldn't chase him
Hell, I don't even know what he's actually like, but you should do what makes you feel good, and if you wanna go after him, than do that, maybe call him up or something first? So you're not like a creepy weirdo, but ye, do what makes you happy motherfucker, don't see why not
>>
>>17376757
Let's all love Lain.
>>
>>17376785
Well, if you're that hellbent on finding him. Knock yourself out! Find him, OP! Good luck with your potential relationship, or impending court order!
>>
>>17376912
You talk and act as if feelings have no real basis in our world. As if the way I feel vs the way I think should be completely different. As if the way I feel has no place in our world because it is merely "feelings" and not based on "logic". As if I am somehow stupid for feeling this way, as if I am somehow messed up or crazy or deserve to be in the looney bin for feeling something that I feel so deeply, perhaps something you've never felt and experienced firsthand before.

Either way.. I didn't come here to be judged. Guess I wanted someone to understand.. guess I was never going to go to his house in the first place and I guess I'll never, ever be with him again anyway.
>>
>>17376992
Aw man, Anon don't be so down on yourself. You should maybe go anyway, and like, you can always bring some booze and laugh it off as a cooky drunk idea later?
>>
>>17376785
Dumb cunt
>>
>>17377021
You are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them, esp when I'm feeling down. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17376992
Your feelings and thoughts are often intertwined. Not many people, even those who preach logic over emotion, can act in a stoic manner when emotions are high.

Now I'm no cupid or a romantic. I don't believe in fate or destiny, the existence of "the one." I don't believe in second chances or the idea that people deserve closure. I also don't believe that good things can last forever.

But I do believe in choice. No one knows how it will turn out if you try to contact him. And no one ever will if you don't. I don't think it's a good idea but I know you're not going to listen. Our life time is limited so I try to make it a point not to have any regrets. So if I were in your shoes I'd ask myself:

What would I regret more?
>>
>>17377138
I would regret not seeing him once more than feeling embarrassed from seeing him and being rejected.
>>
>>17377154
Now you have your own answer and don't need ours.

Best of luck to you.
>>
>>17376803
>I'd encourage you to reach out to him and ask to talk for a bit. You need to understand why this happened to get closure. Tell him that. If he's a decent guy he'll at least agree to talk. If he doesn't - you know it's over.

It's been a year. I think reaching out now is a mistake. If the guy didn't give a reason then it's probably because he didn't have a good one, which means it was likely nothing she did.

Finding out "why" isn't going to give her closure. She's still this hung up on him after this long. Whatever the reason was, it's going to give her a complex whether it's going to contribute to the "I'm not good enough" feelings she was already feeling.

I say you try to get over him. Any guy who just dumps you with no attempt at any kind of explanation was probably up to something and will just make up some BS excuse anyway.

Occupy yourself with people who actually want you in their life and respect you enough to let you know what's up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.