[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gf's mom is visiting for a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1447863240735.jpg (149KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1447863240735.jpg
149KB, 938x632px
So in a couple of months my gf’s mom is gonna stay with us for a couple months. Me and my gf have been together for 2 years and lived together for half a year or so. I need some advice from guys that have dealt with this before. I don’t even know what to expect so any advice will help. Also, my gf is Chinese and I’m Hispanic so any advice from Asians would be perfect.
>>
Just make sure the house is super clean and let the mom do her stuff.

You should ask your gf how she is though.
>>
>>17376224
ive gotten some advice from her. but im looking for advice from a guy thats been through it. i keep the apartment rather clean, its my gf thats kinda messy. one thing she said though is her mom is kind of bothered that we sleep together, lame i know. So i might have to sleep in the guest room.
>>
>>17376228
Clean it together with your gf before she arrives.
Even if it is your gf making most of the mess the mother will count it against you. Source my mother visits once a year and even that is too often.
>>
>>17376228
No. This is your house, which you are generously offering to another. Your gf's mom owes you, not the other way around. Your house, your rules.

Have you met this person before? What was your impression?
>>
Here is a Chinese guy. Not much experience about your case but I can give you some general advices.

Most Chinese parents are a bit conservative of sex, so don't talk about it and try not to be spotted when you get laid with your gf.

And in most cases parents are expecting the guy will take care of the lady, it's not so feminism, personally I don't like it. But if her parents are this type, you can show some efforts to gain their happiness. Eg, you can learn cooking with them, pretty sure they should know how to cook.
>>
>>17376228
That is lame. I understand disapproving of sex before marriage for cultural or religious reasons, but if those don't stop you and your gf then why should fear of a family member? Talk with your gf about it.
>>
>>17376243
yeah, i met her last year. She was very nice to me and all 3 of us spent various times together going to parks and restaurants. She doesn't speak english very well though and i know almost no chinese.
>>
>>17376243
That's stupid.
Depending on how long she is staying you can make an execption for somebody important.
>>
>>17376253
yeah, i agree with you. last thing i want is to come off as a caveman. lol
when she first heard i was hispanic she made an eeeew face
>>
>>17376255
Asians tend to be quite racist, especially if the perceive their children to marry down in social status or race.

Are you Spaniard or Mexican type of hispanic and what is your social status?
>>
>>17376253
I dont understand this at all, desu. But I have a personal hatred towards parents, so maybe I'm coming off bad. Where will your gf's mom sleep while you are in the guest room. In the same bed as your gf?
>>
>>17376268
most likely, kinda f'd up if my gf allows it though. we got a 2bd apartment specifically for when her mom visits.
>>
>>17376207
The only advice I have is to just kiss her ass but stand your ground at the same time.

It's going to fucking suck, parents are the worst, especially in these situations.

Hopefully the bitch can make some good noodles. Good luck anon, you're going to need it.
>>
>>17376271
>we got a 2bd apartment specifically for when her mom visits
then why is there any question whatsoever?
>>
I don't know what your financial situation is or how much time you have. With all of the time in the world. . .

>obsessively clean the house
>hire people to come in and then clean it again
>make sure everything is organized, in its place etc. She will go through every cabinet and drawer. Believe me.
>this is more particular for Japan, but couldn't hurt: do NOT wear any cologne, buy the odor-free deoderant, no scent soap, everything
>get a manicure/pedicure. I'm not kidding, she will look at these things. YOu don't have to get buffing or polishing even, just make sure they're neat and you sound like a professional could help.
>neat haircut
>for the duration of her stay, dress as well as you can. Even if you have shit clothes, they can still be pressed and coordinated and clean. Do NOT have dirty shoes.
>no shoes in the house.
>clean every day.
>make SURE the kitchen is clean.
>buy her brand new linens to use

This should be a very good start. You're supposed to be nervous. You're supposed to make an effort. Her daughter is marrying down, in sin no less, and if you have any chance of being accepted in this family you must put in a bit of effort.

Good luck.
>>
>>17376282
my gf never told her mom that we would sleep in the same room, i don't know how she even thought that we would sleep in different rooms.
>>
>>17376292
Well its time to have that conversation, desu
>getting cucked by your gf's mom
you cant make this shit up.
>>
>>17376291
damn! thanks dude. this really helps. i already do some of those like no shoes and shit. My gf told me she would go through everything so im taking all my weird shit and putting it in my car. may i ask why no cologne or reg deoderant?
>>
>>17376300
lol, right! whatever, atleast ill be able to jerk it, i never jerk it anymore. i miss my right hand, lol
>>
>>17376304
So let me get this straight. You pay a few hundred dollars per month just to accommodate your gf's mom on the chance she needs to visit. You're also spending a lot of time cleaning your house for this person. Now you realize that all those dollars will really be used to let her sleep in your personal bed, while you get the shame corner. AND you don't plan on having your gf fuck you in the guest room?

Jesus Christ. And here I was thinking Hispanics were into machismo culture. Your money would be better spent putting this woman into a hotel for the next few months.
>>
>>17376300
>getting cucked
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
>>
>>17376363
"cock-blocked" might be a better term but OP is walking into it deliberately so I think cucked carries the right connotation.
>>
>>17376370
>I think cucked carries the right connotation

Unless the mother is fucking the daughter, no it doesn't

Protip: cucked means you were cheated on
>>
>>17376395
Well, the mom and the daughter are sleeping together while OP jacks off in the corner so its damn close enough.
>>
>>17376403
lol, i dont mind spending the extra money to have a 2nd bedroom. its also my home office, with a bed in it
>>
>>17376324
that machismo thing is BS, most hispanic guys let their girls wear the pants. im mostly bending the knee here so i don't look like an ass, aside from not being chinese
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.