[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend's always talking about inane random shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1370208296173s.jpg (3KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1370208296173s.jpg
3KB, 107x125px
I've been together with my girl for a while, it's a long distance relationship kind of thing atm, but what was once random fun shit is now outright blogging. She tells me how she just finished a cake, or how she went out to eat sushi, or what movie is she seeing with noting of value or interest. No funny anecdotes, no quips, witty remarks, sudden realizations, nothing.

Outright fucking blogging. I want to tell her that I don't give a fuck and that she's boring the hell out of me but I don't know how to or if I should even go there. I just read that sort of messages and don't reply to them for a while but she gets butthurt about it. She's had interesting conversation topics a few times, and I hope she's capable of them but I don't know. She's also really open and we insult each other a lot without hard feelings for fun (I assume) but yeah.
>>
>>17376135
KEK
>>
File: 1426708145629.png (16KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1426708145629.png
16KB, 500x450px
Maybe she's telling you these things in hopes it'd spur a conversation? I do something similar with my boyfriend, because I'm too much of a sperg to properly initiate a conversation.

Your post made me realize that's probably why he's been avoiding me, thanks OP.
>>
I think she's doing it to keep you up to date on what's up, since she doesn't have anything particularly interesting to say, yet doesn't want to ignore you.

I do this all the time
>>
How often do you guys talk during the day? Maybe she just wants attention. Or she wants to keep you involved in her life because its long distance?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.