[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First date ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1460758191404.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1460758191404.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
Guys, I need help

In a few days, I'm going on my first date ever, and I have no idea what to do.

I'm not the greatest conversationalist by any stretch, so I'm afraid that I'll run out of things to say and she'll get bored.

What do I do? What do I say? How do I not look like a completely boring beta?
>>
Focus on having fun and not caring about what she thinks of you. Try to get to know her better. It's always better to listen than to speak when meeting new people.
>>
>>17376061
Treat it like hanging with a friend.

If you feel the urge to kiss or make nonsexual physical contact go for it.

But seriously just have fun. Despite what the world says she is measuring your fun levels not your game at this point.
>>
>>17376061
What are you doing on this date? What're doing greatly effects how much conversation there will be.
>movie = minimal conversation
>dinner and a walk = more conversation
>>
>>17376061

I'm not a pro by any means, but generally don't act nervous, don't fidget, maintain eye contact for atleast 80~% of the time. Treat it like an interview to an extent and go with the flow, talk about her. If she wants to know something about you she will usually ask. Generally don't over think it and have a good time. If it's a match then it's a match, there's nothing you can really do otherwise to make something that's not going to work, work

Good luck OP
>>
>>17376061
I always found coffee to be a great first date. It's casual and if it goes well, can do something after. If it sucks, can end it really fast.

Have a beginning and and end though. Like have to be somewhere. I usually say like coffee at 11am, then if it goes well, eat some lunch, then I normally have a place I need to be by like 2-3.

Then second date I do dinner out. Quieter place. Reservations. Goes well, and moment is right, kiss.

Third date I try to cook at home, and I'm a horrible cook but this normally works in my favor.

For what to talk about: How did you guys meet? can talk about that day, whatever your brief shared experience was. Then go into asking her questions about her life, but don't make it an interview - add stuff about you in there. People in general love talking about themselves, so if she is chatting about her life story you are doing good.
>>
>>17376451
>>17376394
So have fun and ask questions? Ok, I think I can do that.

>>17376425
We're going to a local diner for lunch

>>17376406
>>17376467
How do I know if she'd be accepting of a kiss and not uncomfortable with it?

>>17376467
>>
>>17376494
thanks mobile, I totally meant to mention him twice. fuck
>>
>>17376494

As for the kiss, this is almost a science, you can only learn it from experience, but for example if your in your car and you're dropping her off at her house, when you're parked she might lean in closer than normal and look at you, in this situation there is a good chance she wants to kiss. But then again all body language and how the date went. You can only really pick it up from experince
>>
>>17376517
Shucks, I just don't want to make her feel uncomfortable and force it on her. Oh well, better experience for the next girl
>>
>>17376061

whatever you think is fun. doesnt matter what you look like, shes either into you or shes not
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.