[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went for three days where on day one: one snickers bar, bottle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (66KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 620x463px
I went for three days where on day one: one snickers bar, bottle of beer, day 2: one sandwich day 3: pint of beer and two biscuits

This was because I was travelling and too busy to eat, but I still gained weight!!!

I'm not pregnant and my doctor said its because of my pcos

Why the fuck did I gain weight? I can't be eating in my sleep either there was no food where I was staying
>>
Your weight changes day to day, but in the long term you will gain or lose weight depending on how much you eat and burn. If you eat less calories than you burn in a day, you will lose weight in the long term. Ideally you lose 2-8 lbs per month, no more.

I'm guessing you put on water weight, which is easily lost or gained. Do not try to "sweat out" the water weight or drink less in order to lose it. That will not cause you to lose weight in the long term and is actually unhealthy. Continue making healthy decisions, dieting and working out towards a healthy weight loss.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>17376034
Hah it's not water weight, it's a noticeable increase in my body fat that others have noticed
>>
>>17376038
You simply cannot put on a noticable amount of body fat in three days. Body fat is gained or lost in the long term. Bloating, which is mostly caused by fluids, can give the appearance of body fat gain. However, it is simply water. I would completely disregard any weight changes that happen in three days or less. Instead, track your long-term weight change over months and years.
>>
Your body was "starving" for calories.

When your body hits that point, it goes in to preservation mode. Any calories ingested are stored as fat.

One of the key ways to lose weight is to eat several times a day (healthy snacks in small quantities).
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.