[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a blowjob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: pepe woman.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
pepe woman.gif
2MB, 286x400px
I want a blowjob,but my gf wont give it to many unless I eat her out.But that is too disgusting to me.How can I get a blowjob rom her without eating her rotten pussy?
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
I won't even give you a (you).
>>
File: 9186745.jpg (173KB, 317x699px) Image search: [Google]
9186745.jpg
173KB, 317x699px
>>
>>17376013
(you) deserve one though
>>
You must be 18+ years old to post here
>>
>>17376404
/thread
>>
>>17375995

OP, unless she doesnt clean herself properly it's not that bad desu. I personally don't like doing it that much either but the thought of getting her off makes it much better. Plus she will return the favor.
>>
>>17376455
It just smells bad. I dont know. My dick doesnt have that problem. She is extremely selfish.
>>
>>17376458
Spoiler: your dick stinks too unless you sweat and piss rainbows and fairy dust
>>
>>17376458

I've noticed it kind of smells of light body odour, I've never really found it smells like fish. If it's really that big of an issue you could take a shower together before or something.
>>
>>17376458
dick and balls smell disgusting.
>>
>>17376472
I really like the smell of my bf's dick. Musty.
>>
>>17376465
>>17376472
They dont. I wash them daily,and I am circumcised. Her vagina smells like rotten fish. She may have fungus or something. Not even kidding.
>>
>>17376478
If it does actually smell like rotten fish and you're not being a princess, she needs to go see a doctor. It could be something serious.
>>
>>17376481
I told her to do so. She doesnt want to go,until her next appointment that is like 2 months from now. And I want my blowjob
>>
If a vagina smells bad, it's because of BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS.

Troll thread or not, more people need to know this. A vagina should not smell bad. Some girls go their whole lives with untreated bacterial vaginosis.
>>
>>17376487

What about body odour smell, like an armpit?
>>
>>17376487
If it smells vaguely like bread, it could also be yeast. Yeasts often goes untreated if they have no idea it can be a thing.

Also, it's important to wash the area and get into all folds.

>>17376493
Odor like that probably comes from the groin and hip areas, rather than the vagina itself. More soaping around the creases, towel thoroughly to make sure there's no moisture, and wear cotton underwear and pants that don't trap sweat.
>>
>>17375995
The first step, OP, is to accept her offer.

The fact is, she doesn't want to do what you're asking. She wouldn't dig in her heels like this if she wanted to do it. The question, then, is why she's offering you this deal at all. Does she actually want you to do this, and is willing to trade something she doesn't want for something she does? Or does she not really want either one, and is using this "deal" as a tool to get you off her back because she knows you won't take it? It's a little unusual to hear of oral-for-oral as a false deal: anal-for-pegging is far more common. But it's easy to see how the same principle could apply.

You're not going to find out unless you accept the offer. This may or may not end with you being required to follow through. But it's either this this or risk becoming "that guy I dumped because he begged me to blow him but wouldn't eat me out".
>>
>>17376590
I would accept the offer if her pussy didnt smell like a fish market in a sunny day at 19:00
>>
>>17376594
Then you make a counter-offer. You suspect a medical condition. She needs to see a gynecologist and get this examined and/or cleared up. Once everything checks out, you will accept.
>>
>>17376610
I alredy addressed that. She will go in 2 months,and doesnt wnat to go earlier. And I want my fucking blowjobs back
>>
>>17376616

I guess you're shit out of luck then, son
>>
File: kek.jpg (25KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
25KB, 450x450px
OP's girlfriend here.

I rub smelly jelly on my vagina to keep him away. Truth be told, I like sucking dick, just not his. It smells like a dirty dumpster that has been pissed on incessantly. If he showered once in a while, or bathed as well as his brother, he'd get a blowjob too.
>>
>>17376478
daily? fuck one hour in your trousers and a piss and the bat and ball funk returns. Nut sweat is nasty
>>
>>17376654
I can shower before the blowjob. I dont mind. The problem is that the odor that comes out of her cunt doesnt go away
>>
>>17376659
How fat is the girl you're porking here, lad?
>>
>>17376707
Skiny and small. She is basically a doll,until she takes her panties off
>>
>>17376746

Try initating sex after she gets out of the shower. If it still smells, she might have a (harmless) infection.

Not that pussy smells good in general. If it really is a deal breaker for you, though, I'm afraid there's little you can do to make people enjoy the kind of sex they don't enjoy, and you should break up with her so she can find a guy who can tolerate her/doesn't want BJ's so badly, and you can find a chick who doesn't prioritize receiving cunnilingus but loves giving head.
>>
>>17376755
The smell is kind of new. She didnt stink like this 3 months ago. She has something there,or her hygine sucks
>>
>>17376788
>The smell is kind of new. She didnt stink like this 3 months ago. She has something there,or her hygine sucks

Sounds like it could just be an infection. My wife went through a period where her stuff was relatively rank. She finally went to the doctor after we spent the whole weekend having sex and she got a UTI. After all the tests came up clean, we finally found out that she had vaginitis. Took some antibiotics and everything was fine again.

There's this myth that vaginas are lovely flowers that secret the ambrosia of the gods and to suggest anything else means you're an asshole or the woman is just filthy.

But that's all horseshit. Vaginas are complicated things and it's not improbable for things to be "off" for no obvious reason.
>>
>>17376788
It might be bacterial vaginosis and it's treated through antibiotics and cream...why don't you tell her that something is up with her vagina?
>>
>>17376816
>why don't you tell her that something is up with her vagina?

Because...

>>17376816
>>"There's this myth that vaginas are lovely flowers that secret the ambrosia of the gods and to suggest anything else means you're an asshole or the woman is just filthy."

And no guy wants to be the one that has to tell a chick her vagina smells.
>>
I once convinced a girl that was disgusted by the thought of blowjobs to give me one.
Basically I told her, we kiss all the time. Our mouths are basically pits of death. We eat cadavers and bacteria in our mouth help digest them but you are okay with sticking your tongue in that. While a penis, contains far less bacteria should be healthier for you if cleaned properly.

She gave it a good thought and it convinced her. Even urine is basically safer than kissing.
>>
>>17377233

Yeah well listen up:

If it's your girlfriend then you tell her straight. That's one of the benefits of being in a relationship. You guys can tell each other anything and be okay with it usually, but if you're fucking pussy faggot with no gall to do anything let alone tell your girlfriend that her vagina kind of stinks which is why you don't want to lick/suck it, then you might as well get that blowjob fantasy out of your head. She can take a shower and then you can sniff her vagina and see if anything changes, if not check it during the shower and see if you can pleasure her then.

If you literally think it's an infection, fucking talk to her about it for fucks sake.

Unless you have a girlfriend who hates self hygiene, then everything should be okay and solved with a simple discussion.
>>
>>17376472
Tell that to my gf who loves sniffing my junk.
>>
>>17377227
>why don't you tell her that something is up with her vagina?
I did. But she just wants to wait until her 6 months old appointment that is in 2 months for now,instead of taking a new date sooner.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.