[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost my dream girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: roadmanbeachtrip.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
roadmanbeachtrip.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
I've known this girl for a few years. We hit it off almost instantly. We dated briefly but 2 years ago, I ended up moving back to my home country so we broke up. Despite the distance, we remained close, grew closer. We had our ups and downs but our feelings for each other still grew. We admitted our feelings to each other, we're head over heels.

However, a few months ago I met a girl and we hit it off and started dating very casually. I didn't want a serious relationship because I still had very strong feelings for my ex. My ex wasn't happy with the fact that I was seeing another girl, but she said she didn't want to stop me, and she was okay with me seeing other girls so long as I kept her informed. I said the same to her. As far as I know, she has kissed a couple guys and taken some guy's number and briefly talked to him regularly.

Me and the new girl split, and I decided that I didn't want to date any other girls because my feelings for my ex kept getting stronger. I told my ex this, she said it would be fine if I changed my mind and she wouldn't mind if I were to have quick hookups in a club or something. We decided that we wanted to be relatively open for like a year until we could visit each other and be physically intimate with each other.

Last night, I made out with some girl at a club. I told my ex right away. She lost it. She's said she's lost feelings for me, she's called me a whore, she's told me to fuck off and that we're over. I tried to apologise, I tried to explain myself. I'm totally fine with not getting with any girl in any form until I see her. She's not budging.

I told her that we should wait a few days to cool down and then have a real conversation about it without her insulting me and me being all emotional. She's yet to respond. I don't know if she will.

I love this girl. I just want her back and I don't know what to do. I need opinions and advice.
>>
Don't put any girl on a pedestal. There isn't a girl in the world who is a "dream girl".
>>
>>17375800
Whatever you want to call it then. I have really strong feelings for her.
>>
>>17375800
This.
>>
>>17375920
I understand what you're coming from when it's unrequited love or a crush, but I mean this was a proper thing where we both had strong feelings for each other and had made plans to see each other and try and make a relationship work in the future and reduce the long distance.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.