[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have known this girl for almost a year as friends and we've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
I have known this girl for almost a year as friends and we've been dating for the past few months. Long story short is that we have both talked a bit about marriage albeit it being early in our relationship. So I am very serious in keeping this relationship. But she is very christian and the other day told me that she is super super spiritual and religious - her words. Like she believes shes seen demons and that everything in the bible is completely real.

So I do believe in a higher power and also fine with going to church to show faith, but if our views of the world and the supernatural are so different then I don't know if I can do it.
>>
Oh I forgot.
I feel like she showed that she is definitely committed by telling me all this.
Any advice on what I should say to her or should I wait because we are still a bit early in our relationship?
>>
>>17375675
That's pretty radical and weird. I wouldn't take it. But that's coming from an Atheist, so I can't give you anything in a non-biased manner.
>>
>>17375675
That's just something else

I'm sure you know this won't end well
>>
>>17375681
>>17375684
It's strange because I stayed with her at her parents house for a weekend and the whole family (cousins included) seemed to be normal people.
>>
I have a feeling that if you told her how you really felt, that would be the end of the relationship.

I'm sorry, but I don't see a future for you two.
>>
ask more about this supernaturals and try to understand it with her
>>
>>17375699
It's almost like religious people are normal people
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.