[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing Sexual Drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Antideprresants.jpg (12KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
Antideprresants.jpg
12KB, 167x250px
Has any of you anons tried anti-depressants or birth control pills to lower/kill your libido?
If so can you tell me whether they are effective or not?
>>
Why would you want to?
>>
>>17375500
I've been unsuccessful with relationships despite my all efforts to improve myself (working out hobbies etc). All I wish is living as a hermit away from society. If only I have really low libido I can live without caring about such needs.
>>
Bump awaiting some answers
>>
>>17375509
Why not just masturbate? Though if you are afraid it can become an addiction I get it. But you want to be a hermit anyway so I'm not sure what exactly you would need, sorry.
>>
>>17375587
>It doesnt work. Urges return in a few hours. Also watching a woman having sex with another man started to become a repulsive idea.
>>
>>17375591
Whoops i didnt mean to greentext but you get the point i believe
>>
>>17375594
Ah yes I do. Well I myself don't masturbate to a woman having sex with another man. There's a ton of weird fetishes out there, you can find your own. But yes, the urges thing is a problem. Are you planning to be a hermit so you can focus on some personal huge project or something?
I imagine that simply avoiding images of what turns you on either on the internet or outside should sort of kill your urges.
>>
>>17375601
I'm planning to find the meaning of "my life", as in what makes me happy or sad etc. But this urges makes me really anxious. If only I can lower them I can focus on my own life.
>>
>>17375498
I took some SSRI months ago (Paroxetine). It literally killed my libido, never wanted to masturbate, my dick remained flaccid during the entire treatment.
>>
Most people who take antidepressants don't get a lower libido though, I've taken a few and never noticed a difference with any of them. You shouldn't take medication unless you're taking it for the reason it was created. Taking birth control is just fucking retarded, I don't know where to begin with that one.
>>
My libido wasn't killed when I got on BC, but it certainly declined. Went from wanting to fuck once every day or two to maybe once a week.
>>
>>17375621
I see, so how should I lower it then? Some other non-medication method? Meditation? Praying?
>>
>>17375627
You could always visit your doctor to ask them about medication to lower it if you wanted to. If you're a bit embarrassed to do that, and I wouldn't blame you if you were, there are lots of herbs you could get from a health shop which could help you out as well.
As for praying and meditation, I really don't know. It could certainly help you to keep your mind off it, so maybe it's worth a shout.
>>
>>17375498
Just eat below your TDEE to shut down your libido
>>
>>17375639
Ok I'll try
However Im a slightly skinny guy, hope I won't die from malnutriton or something like that lol
>>
have you looked into chemical castration? works like a charm.
>>
>>17375654
Too many side effects: Depression, bone/muscle mass loss , gynecomastia and so on
>>
>>17375509
Why not move to south-east asia, live super cheap with some girl there.
Like the girls over there don't require much you prob won't even speak the same language and the whole population is super lazy.
>>
>>17375660
I'm just living in some small country so I dont have the US passport privileges which makes you go wherever you like.
I'm gonna need shitton of paperwork & money to settle there
Also as far as i know south-east asia is hot af which is not my type
>>
>>17375658
With no libido you don't have anyone to impress so tits are no worry, bone/muscle loss doesn't matter since this is the 21st century and physical exertion is for leisure and little else, and depression is fixed with a few pills

I think you've found your solution
>>
>>17375777
Osteoporosis is more than just "leisure" also forgot to add increased cardiovascular disease rates.

I think I'll stick with antidepressants for now. I mean im already depressed and some physciatrist will surely prescribe one.
>>
>>17375498
I never tried it for that reason but when I was on Seroquel (not an antidepressant) I couldn't orgasm so I just stopped masturbating.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.