[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does appearance influence that much? I'm kind tired of people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (114KB, 827x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 827x652px
Does appearance influence that much? I'm kind tired of people thinking on me as innocent, girls saying always I'm look so innocent and shit, and some friends (that I already have discussed this whit them) that just says I'm innocent and should be more insistent and less innocent to get girls, that's all they say me, so I have told one of my friends specifically to go f*** himself, he just likes to brag about how he fuck so many girls, and can bear to give better advice.

Sometimes I feel that some stuff that I say is ignored by woman, but if one of my friends says the same shit to her they will pull it off, why? Social status shit? Or I'm just not confident enough? I'm gonna get into some butter virgin shit if this continues. Just to clarify I'm not entirely focused on woman, is just an example, maybe my body language doesn't convey things the way I want or the way I express myself is too beta idk
>>
You wear all black yet?
>>
>>17375251
I have a baby face and I feel your pain. searching for the truth

bump
>>
>>17375251
Appearance is important. I mean you carry what you look like as a constant through life. People will always see appearance when they see you. Body language to. Focus on those things and control them without your sub conscious taking auto pilot.
>>
>>17375251
It's a combination of things

In my friendship group, the two guys that get laid the most are me and another guy... Neither of us are fantastically handsome but we're both confident

Social status helps to an extent (it's clear when there's 6-7 of us out that me and the above mate run the show), but then that's just because we're the most confident amongst everyone else

Confidence breeds confidence and status

Having a baby face doesn't breed confidence. Having hair on your face that you need to occasionally shave at 11 years old breeds confidence

I'm a firm believer what you do during your teen years shapes your confidence for the future. Rugby from an early age helped me immensely
>>
>>17375272
Hells yeah to rugby bro, Fuck I had so much confidence from this. If i ever have a dudebro kid he for sure is playing rugby.
>>
>>17375283
Absolutely

The game is perfect for confidence
It's a great team sport where you make a load of close friends
Then there's just something about running into a guy as hard as you can with the ball, knowing your team mates are behind you
After taking and giving enough hard tackles, you realise you can take anything outside of the pitch too
And generally your peers respect you more if you're part of the rugby team

Yes some of that may sound stupid, but at 13-16 years old, it counts for a lot as you go into adulthood
>>
>>17375295
>>17375283
>>17375272

sports like rugby can surely build confidence, but if you're not a larger more masculine dude from an early age it's not going to change anything by playing rugby, if anything it'll lower your confidence.
>>
>>17375306
Please spend another hour here.
>>
>>17375314
please actually continue the discussion by posting something insightful, you clearly disagree with my comment so tell me why
>>
>>17375306
Somewhat true

I was a fucking freak and used to play games like "how far can I throw my opposite number" during the game. My age was regularly disputed by the opposite coach

But, there were other guys on my team that were rather small, and I didn't see them differently for it. They'd still be the ones I'd rely on as I'm on the floor, unable to move. They'd still have the rest of the team as solid friends - and that goes a long way too
>>
Saying I have baby face is stretching it, I even can have a decent beard, but anyways, I'll stop caring so much about girls. I was not caring much until I got out more and talked to them more, but I just heard how so many of them fuck just after hanging out with us, is kinda disgusting to look at them after knowing that shit, I don't know if I'm just being a purist virgin about how I see woman, they look so innocent, but them my friends tell me how they use them to fuck and I just don't want to talk to them lol maybe I'll try a different social circle, although I know woman are very sexual and that pure shit is not real, I'm just getting used to going out and stuff
>>
>>17375338
Yea, experience is everything. Our imaginations are not good at lining up with reality at times.
>>
>>17375321
I will. Hahah. Answers incoming, don't worry.
>>
>>17375344
you won't be graded for this assignment so im not sure what you're waiting for
>>
>>17375348
You're just being a dick. I would know.
>>
>>17375361
you know a lot about dicks?
>>
>>17375251
>I'm kind tired of people thinking on me as innocent, girls saying always I'm look so innocent and shit, and some friends (that I already have discussed this whit them) that just says I'm innocent and should be more insistent and less innocent to get girls, that's all they say me
Unless you make a point of looking like Moral Orel, it's not your appearance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.