[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAFSA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Anyone know if you pay back fafsa if they paid for your summer class and you failed it?
I have a feeling I'm going to fail my summer class. Did the calculations and I need atleast 88% on the final to pass.
Final is in 2 days and this shit is hard. For the past 6 weeks I've been doing HW for atleast 6 hours a day, and most of the time I don't finish it. Anyways, math sucks.
Should I even bother finishing the HW?
We haven't finished all the lessons yet, and the final is in 2 days.
Should I just study for the final and skip the rest of the remaining HW? Maybe he'll be some lenient if I do really well on the final?
>>
Kinda sucks. 6 weeks of summer gone by with nothing but hw all day. Could've been dong something else :(
Oh well, if I have to take it next semester, guess it'll be like review
>>
>>17375240
You absolutely do not have to pay them back. The money is gone, but they are paying for you to take them, not explicitly pass them. Which class was it?
>>
>>17375240

FAFSA is a collection of financial aid programs; whether or not you pay it back depends on what kind of aid you recieved. If you recieved a Pell grant, you don't have to pay any money back, though failing to maintain a C average will make it difficult or impossible to obtain financial aid again in the future. If you recieved a Stafford loan, then you will have to pay the money back, plus interest, and as with the grant, failing to maintain a C average hurts you.

It's possible you were studying some extremely difficult subject material while working full time and raising a kid, but I'm betting you just got lazy, fell behind, got discouraged, and stopped trying. Be honest with yourself about it, unless you want it to happen again.
>>
>>17375240
The class costs money regardless if you passed or failed. If you are asking if you still have to pay back a loan, you definitely do. If you are asking if you have to return grant money since you failed, you don't. Grant money is free, no strings attached (for most of them at least).

As for bothering finishing the homework...you definitely should finish your homework. The whole reason homework is assigned in math courses is because it's the best way to learn the material. If you skip the homework you will do worse on the test, I assure you.

What class is it?
>>
>>17375571
>>17375578
>>17375576
It was calculus. It's not that I was lazy, it was just difficult. Like I said, I was studying everyday for at least 6 hours. This was pretty much my life for the past 6 weeks
>>
>>17376242
I never claimed you were lazy. But if you are planning on skipping homework to study for the final I think that's silly. Doing the homework is what helps you study for test in math.

What would you do to study for the final? Pick a bunch of practice problems to do? You just described homework.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.