[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No emotion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-P_culture.svg.png (211KB, 2000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-P_culture.svg.png
211KB, 2000x1800px
Okay adv so im just a 22 y old guy who tries to get socialize every single day. However when I meet people they always end up telling me that they cannot feel me. They tell me they feel like I'm emotionally empty , they cannot understand what i feel at that moment. So this makes it harder to join social circles.
Any idea what should I do about it?
>>
>>17375238
Suffer deeply. Quickest road to a fun, relatable personality.
>>
>>17375246
Nah no one likes a guy who suffered deeply.
>>
>>17375265
Jesus, Fuck Me
>>
>>17375265
That Bob ross picture is right. Just as dark makes light look brighter, sadness makes happiness seem happier.

After you get out of the roughest patch of your life, everything seems sunshine and daisies. So you'll be happy. People like happy people.
>>
>>17375405
But I'm just living a normal anon. Thats not what im asking
What im asking is why people perceive me as someone without emotions and how i can fix this problem?
>>
>>17375422
Relfect on your behaviour and exchanges. How is your dress? Do you do drugs or sleep poorly? Both can make a mess of your social skills and expression. Also maybe you need to work on your voice?
>>
>>17375422
Find things that you are passionate about, I suppose? Play instrument, listen to music, have an opinion on politics and current events - just be more engaged in the world.

If you already do that,maybe it's just who you are. Keep trying, things will work out eventually.
>>
>>17375445
Dresses are clean and I even iron my t-shirts.
No drugs, sleeping normally but i hate my voice ,it's too bland.

>>17375451
Yeah yeah i pretty much love hiking through woods, mountains, valleys.
>>
>>17375463
How about singing, then? Dual purpose of adding musical hobby and gaining more control and confidence of your voice.
>>
>>17375476
I'd never do that. My voice is terrible, people just laugh at me when i try to sing.
I play guitar so thats enough for me.
>>
>>17375238
>y. However when I meet people they always end up telling me that they cannot feel me. They tell me they feel like I'm emotionally empty

What the fuck? How does that ever come up in conversation?

Anyway, are you emotive as an individual? Do you smile? Do you frown? Are you expressive?

If not, do that. If have to, fake/exaggerate it until it becomes normal, instinctive, and a part of who you are.
>>
>>17375555
Have no idea but happened to me quite a lot, lol
>fake/exaggerate
Thats the problem people say that they believe im faking it and they cannot feel "the true feelings" of me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.