[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is it for an 18 year old to be fucking a 30 year old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (47KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 399x600px
How bad is it for an 18 year old to be fucking a 30 year old?
>>
>>17375161
>The question is how good is it?
>>
>>17375164
Yeah, my thoughts exactly. You're both legal. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>17375169
Sure it's fine if you put it that way, but everyone I've told thinks it's pretty weird.
>>
>>17375185
Yeah, but seriously, unless you're absolutely average, someone will think you're weird. It's leaning towards the cool-weird rather than the loser-weird though. You have someone to be with, that's cool.
>>
>>17375161
How did you land a cougar?
>>
>>17375234
It's the other way around
>>
>>17375259
You think you are hot stuff, eh? What did she do to get you?
>>
>>17375277
I'm the grill, surprise.
>>
As long as you're both relatively mature adults and can handle shit I don't see a problem
>>
>>17375291
Yeah, more like not surprising.
>>
>>17375291
Gtfo where do we find cougars? People under 21 at least.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 180x180px
>>17375307
>>
Kind of gross because of the maturity difference. The general rule is that half your age plus seven is the youngest you should go, or else it gets weird.

Still, you're two consenting adults.
>>
>>17375308
Just hit on older guys.
>>
Makes you look naive, makes the guy look creepy.
>>
>>17375259
You're not a home wrecker are you?
>>
>>17375161
That's fucking gross.
Why is /adv/ the shittiest board on 4chan? it's tumblr tier here with the #dontjudge and #ifitfeelsgooditsok
>>
When I was 19 I had a FWB with a 40 year old.

He was overall controlling and manipulative, and at the end he ended up threatening and raping me.

That guy should have been with a woman his own age but instead decided to pick on someone less experienced and naive, a teen who was easier to control(me).

I also went on a date with a guy in his 30s when I was 21 who date raped me even though I verbally told him to stop, I was too gone to physically fight him off.

>in b4 OP says she's too smart to get herself into a bad situation sleeping with older guys
Thats what I thought too. Until it happened to me.

I'm now dating a guy my own age. I'm 23 and he's 24 and he is more of a man than either of those guys. He's not controlling and treats me with respect. I really believe people who date their own age are more mentally healthy and mature.

Please OP just use common sense when interacting with older guys.
>>
While it's normal for an older man to be sexually attracted to a teenager, it's not normal for them to have a relationship with one. Your man likely isn't looking for the kind of relationship between partners where you both grow as people -- he's looking to control, manipulate and use you. He wants you to be dependent on him. Even if this is purely for physical pleasure and not because you care about him, I'd still tread carefully. 18 is a very emotional and volatile age. You really aren't mature enough to know what you're doing or how you're feeling.
>>
>>17376396
no
>>17376420
>>17376514
I'm more in it for sex, thanks for the input. Are there any measures I can take to ensure my safety?
>>
Fuck who you want, dude. If it's consensual, then whatever.
>>
>>17375161
well, it's not inherently bad, but there's probably something wrong with him.
No offense, but an 18 y.o. girl is way too immature and inexperienced, a normal 30 y.o. guy would never be interested in a relationship with one.
So, I see 2 possibilities:
>he's not mentally mature, probably some manchild
>he wants to manipulate you
>>
>>17376741
>I'm more in it for sex
So was I but that doesn't mean you can't be manipulated or hurt in a physical way, if not mental/emotional.
>>
>>17377045
How did you get manipulated?
>>
>>17375291

When you think about reasons that you might be attracted to him, it makes sense because his age and general success will put him above people closer to your age. But from the other way around, there's nothing positive of his seeking out of an 18 year old. What qualities do you have that he can't find in people his own age?
>>
>>17377305
I'm not sure what he's thinking deep down but he says he likes my optimism and we have some pretty interesting conversations.
>>
File: 1466124872162.jpg (173KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
1466124872162.jpg
173KB, 625x505px
>>17375161

Young girls make terrible decisions. Old creepers take advantage of young girls who make terrible decisions.

Eventually the girls grow up, eventually the creepers move on. Whether or not its "bad" is irrelevant in this situation because in reality its just a mutually symbiotic dysfunctional encounter that, in the long run, won't permanently hurt either of you so long as you're smart enough to know when its time to find a guy who isn't too incompetent to date women his own age.

Everyone is entitled to a certain lack of depth in their sex life. If you like the sex, go for it, just pay attention to any possible red flags and make a quick getaway when the fling has run its course.

Don't do anything stupid like move in with him or get pregnant.
>>
File: 1467485839327.png (324KB, 675x945px) Image search: [Google]
1467485839327.png
324KB, 675x945px
I would marry her in a hartbeat dont loose her.
>>
>>17375161
>>17376420
Ruined goods. Stick to robbing the grave
>>
If your fucking him just because he is successful then your a gold digger, if yout not then ehh
>goforit
>>
There are some underlying concerns that you need to make sure of, as another had said this guy might just be taking advantage of your inexperience or like another anon said you could be gold digging and not being honest (or you are but lie anyway) with yourself and the people you tell (includes us). And also always make sure to question the "what qualities do you have over other women his age" (it could just because you're young) and think hard about that, because it can help reveal a few things you might not have seen yourself in the instant of a moment either through words or behavior or anything really.

If it's really not any of that and you're both genuine, then go for it. Have fun and be yourself. It can be a good experience both in lessons and memories if you play your cards right.

I'll share with you this (it's likely the reason for my optimistic view of your situation); I, a young male, often fantasize over finding an older woman and creating a bond that would only be separated by death- as stupid as that is.

Just carry on. Fug people and their shitty thoughts, but take care of yourself and watch out.

Good luck.
>>
30 year old here, same question.
>>
>>17377935
I'm not a gold digger, I don't think he has a lot of money and I'm willing to pay for shit like beer or food. We get along pretty well, I've said before that we have some pretty interesting conversations. But yeah, thank you, comments like these really make me feel better about the whole situation.
>>
Nothing wrong at all in the Slightest.

Its perfectly normal in pretty much every culture for the male to be slightly older.

If he was like 45+ but 12 years is nothing.

Dont worry about the older haggs who couldn't find a man by 30 and the Jelly 30 year old males who wish they where in his shoes, as a matter of fact troll them for endless fun.
>>
>>17376420
You just have shit taste in men. It's usually the opposite - older guys are more likely to treat you with respect, and guys your age are the insecure controlling ones.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.