[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bed Bugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bed-bugs-1.jpg (103KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
bed-bugs-1.jpg
103KB, 800x600px
I'm at wits end over these creatures and getting to the point of just throwing out everything. I dont know where they're coming from as I keep steam cleaning, diatomaceous along the walls around the couches and where we sleep. I have a bottle of 99% alcohol that i'm constantly spraying these fuckers with.

At first I thought it was a minor infestation, only spotted two and when we did a bed bug exam we found nothing. Thought hey, lets be on the side of caution anyway. Steam cleaned everything and did all the laundry. Cool, no sign of them for a few weeks, no bites, nothing. Still decide we'll do treatments every 2 weeks just to be extra sure.

Now I sleep with a spray bottle of 99% alcohol and every time i see a itch I spring out of bed and flash light. Usually catch one when i do this and I proceed to do this several times a night for the last week. I can't even sleep when I'm dead exhausted because of this anymore. I get so damn nervous at night. I've always been a very itchy person and I can't tell whats a normal itch or whats something eating me.

There's no advice you can give me. I'm here to give you advice. Never fucking move to Maryland, the bedbug state capitol of the US.
>>
>>17375109
Get a professional, and the source might be your neighbours
>>
Some important information for you kids.

- They can climb walls.
- They dont fucking die.
- 90% alcohol minimum as a contact killer unless you want ot go with a poison.
- Most bed bug poisons andtreatments are contact killers. THat means it only works if you literally see it and spray it. Also it does not work on eggs.
- You have to steam and clean everything weekly for a month THE MOMENT YOU SUSPECT AN INFECTION.
- Your apartment neighbors can give it to you.
- They easily live 3 months without food. 8 months under ideal conditions.
- They love wood.
- They cluster into cracks in wood, in walls, everywhere.
- They happily live in outlets.Whether in the holes you plug in or in the outlets frame. Seal them.
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Zoecon-Precor-2000-Premise-Spray/dp/B001ZETFMY/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Break out the big guns. Spray this shit everywhere, kills eggs and everything else.
>>
Fwiw they cluster under the mattress. Clean it as already directed or maybe get new mattress act e they're gone. I'm not sure but your landlord might be responsible for getting rid of them. I think the whole building should be treated. Good luck.
>>
>>17375114
>THE SOURCE MIGHT BE YOUR NEIGHBORS
If I, as a fellow anon that actually escaped the clutches of these little demons, could stress this anymore, I would send it through your screens as individual postcards that scream this message at you, repeatedly.

If you yourself are a clean person and know that you did not summon this horde, do what you can to investigate the people around you, because there are plenty of homeless people that will group together to get an apartment and fuck your living situation over like such.

I had to move to another state and essentially start anew in order to be rid of these things. Meaning I had to throw out all of my old clothes, shoes, any possessions that simple had crevices or holes, they don't care. If you slept on a gigantic pile of shit, they would climb over it to bite you in middle of the night and then slip back into a crap crack. They ruined two different relationships for me and if they ever come back, I'm going to blow up the structure they're inside.

If some crazy sand niggas think fear is a way to reduce morale, they haven't experienced these yet.
>>
>>17375109
I recently moved from a place where my neighbor was harboring them and he refused to get sprayed.

Currently i am fighting them but have them more under control.

Here is what i do.

Vacuum and mop all floors every week UNDER EVERYTHING.

Buy mattress covers. They are expensive but worth it.

Keep all bedding an mattresses off the ground.

Check mattress weekly if not daily

Wash ALL bedding weekly.

Diatomaceous Earth at all entryways edges.

Diatomaceous Earth all over all bed legs.

Leave NOTHING but furniture on the floor.

Remove all wall hanging unless they are posters you taped all around the edge of.

Fill a squirt bottle with 99% alcohol (buy at pharmacy) and spray any area you suspect.

If you do see one analyses what life cycle point its at tiny babies mean there are more nearby. Big ones are scouting. If you squish it and its red its fed on someone or a pet.

If you find one spray the shit out of the area you found it at. Then after it dries Diatomaceous Earth the area for preventative.

They can live 3 months without food average so if you find one assume you need to keep this up for another 3 months.
>>
I work in pest control. Thread looks dead, but let me know if you're still here and I'll let you know what to do.
>>
Burn anything you suspect of having bed bugs in it, and move out. Take only what you believe to be bedbug-free. Wash ALL your clothes before moving out, dry them in a hot-as-fuck dryer, then keep them sealed in a trash bag so nothing can get in.

Then move the fuck out of there. Your place should be dead to you and abandoned, period.
>>
>>17376747
not op but i am>>17376657

Chemical ban in Canada is a pain so any nonchemical additional advice?
>>
>>17376762
If you absolutely can't get a product called Bedlam Plus in Canada, heat is your next option. We do heat treatments where we get the temperature in a room up to 135. Bed Bugs drop dead at like 120. We use an industrial sized heater with fans, but you could possibly rent something.

They usually cost upwards of $1000 for a pest control company to do, not sure how much it would be to rent.
>>
>>17376762
firebomb the place
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.