[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: qetnjqwtre.png (1023KB, 896x811px) Image search: [Google]
qetnjqwtre.png
1023KB, 896x811px
Theres this girl im into and she loves her cat. In a few days imma hang out with her and she loves her cat. My question is, is it wrong if i hide a small ammount of cat nip on me to get her cat to like me? In my experince pet lovers tend to look more favorably on people when their pet likes them.
>>
lol, nice. pretty tricky but not so bad. don't make stuff like this a habit though, you gotta be honest
>>
>>17375031

Yeah, kind of this.

But it's a cat for fucks sake. It gives as much love as you give it, so if you hang out with this chick you dig so much and you play with her cat or do whatever it likes for it, it will gradually come to like you.

Unless you're some sort of animal abuser, and you beat the shit out of the cat when she wasn't looking and you're just not telling us.

If it's the latter, shame on you, but I would imagine that cat nip would be the only choice if that were the case.
>>
>>17375027
How about this; rub some on the toe portion of your sneaker, or your sock. Grind it in really well, so it isn't noticeable(dried catnip is very Marijuana colored), and when the cat come rubbing into your foot and gets high as balls, which is obvious as fuck, you can claim you grow it outdoors around your house just for the pure enjoyment of random cats. Her cat sucks gets high off you, and you're doing a kind deed for passerby cats. Win-win situation.
>>
Just bring catnip as a present. Its thoughtful and her cat will love you for it anyway. This way, if the cat has any problems with catnip, she will know and tell you before disaster happens.
>>
Using catnip is pretty stupid. Just bring some threats and give them to her when no-one is looking or smear yourself with bacon or whatever. That way she will come back for more and not be obviously high. I've considered to do something similar with my bf's dog but he grew to like me without bribing.
>>
>>17375042
I think this is the best idea. Definitely the least deceitful.
>>
Don't be dishonest, you will just feel weird about it later. It's pretty easy to get a cat (or a girl) to like you. Just be patient, be nice, show interest.
>>
I had an ex girlfriend that brought my cat treats. My cat ended up loving the witch.

You don't have to be sneaky.
>>
Tip for interacting with animals: they consider eye contact an act of aggression. If you want a cat to think you're friendly, don't look directly at it. Let it investigate you on its own. Some are more skittish than others - a friend when i was growing up had a car that would run away the minute you looked in its direction. Most are much more friendly.
>>
File: 1448254791812.jpg (82KB, 982x609px) Image search: [Google]
1448254791812.jpg
82KB, 982x609px
>>17375052
>Using catnip is pretty stupid. Just bring some threats and give them to her when no-one is looking or smear yourself with bacon or whatever.

>Using catnip is pretty stupid
>catnip
>stupid
>or smear yourself with bacon or whatever
>smear yourself with bacon
>smear yourself
>bacon

>2016

>not smearing yourself with bacon in order to attract cats
>>
File: 111605 Right On.gif (20KB, 525x165px) Image search: [Google]
111605 Right On.gif
20KB, 525x165px
Only about a third of cats respond to catnip anyway, so being upfront is more likely to get you the desired result.

Chicks dig dudes who can fake thoughtfulness.
>>
File: kek.jpg (99KB, 312x560px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
99KB, 312x560px
>>17375027
this is pretty autistic
>>
OP here. Thanks for the replies m8s
Guess ill address some stuff. Not really autistic but then not diagnosed so maybe. No i dont beat animals, i just know that winning cats over is not easy. I did consider treats, but i wanted to give the illusion that her cat just liked me. I didnt consider the obviously stoned part though, also didnt know that not all cats are affected by it.

That said, any one have any other advice on winning over cat lovers?
>>
>>17377011
when you meet a cat, if it's friendly it will approach you, if it isn't, it won't. She'll know either way, and so will know if it's normal or not.

if you bring catnip, you're a fucking autist. Cats act stupidly different when they're on catnip, she'll know the cat is acting weird, and if she isn't spending all her time being confused or concerned about her cat going batshit or rubbing its face on your pocket, she'll probably catch on to you having catnip.

advice for making friends with catte:

1.) When catte sees you, stop moving. If you approach it, it might get frightened and bolt.
2.) Crouch, say hello to the cat, and hold out your hand or your glasses or something.
3.) If catte is friendly, it will just come up to you, sniff your hand, and probably let you pet it.

If not, or if it runs, don't take it personally or be insulted, just shrug it off because it's a fucking cat. Not even it knows what the fuck it's doing half the time.

She's the main event, not the cat, and they're usually scared of new people. It'll like you when it gets used to your presence and your scent.

source: 20 years of living with cats that are scared as fuck of literally every new person it meets
>>
>>17375027
I think it's kind of cute and really sweet that you would do this because you like her and you want her cat to like you so she likes you too. If she ever found out, she would think it was cute too. go4it.
>>
>>17375227
This, I was about to comment the same thing.
>>
>>17375052
>Just bring some threats and give them to her when no-one is looking

Oh god, your mistake turned out to be hilarious
>>
>>17375227

must have been hard to drive it in traffic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.