[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huge Life Decision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Amish_cover.jpg (61KB, 330x472px) Image search: [Google]
Amish_cover.jpg
61KB, 330x472px
Should I fuck off with this life and go Amish?

I mean, seriously. Every guy does his part as a fucking man and works for both himself and his family. Speaking of family, their women aren't cunts like ours. They actually respect you and genuinely care about your offsprings. They understand how hard you work and they don't bitch about their minor bullshit. If your children get out of line then you have every right to beat the little shits too. The Amish also have respectable German history and niggers/faggots are nowhere to be found. Technology is such a small price to pay in order to live a real life.
>>
>>17374962
go ahead. But I guarantee you'll be running back to civilization within a year
>>
In the end, you will still have the drama and the intrigues. It's all humans. That's what we do. In addition you will also get told how to life your live, how to raise your kids and will probably only get sex once a month at peak fertility with the lights out and the blankets on and god forbid you want anything else than missionary. The grass is not greener on that side
>>
Good luck finding acceptance, dude. They understand the need for new blood, but you're still one of the English.
>>
File: tumblr_m98b17QRc91qg39ewo1_500.gif (515KB, 499x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m98b17QRc91qg39ewo1_500.gif
515KB, 499x296px
You're asking this on the internet?

I don't think this is the lifestyle for you. Call it a hunch.
>>
Some questions, op: are you extremely religious? Do you know any Amish or Mennonite people? Do you know anything about them other than having seen Witness, or some reality TV about rumspringa? I somehow don't think you have. I think this is a typical escape fantasy you've created for yourself, with an extra bonus of white supremacy. I doubt you have the discipline ability or grit to succeed in their traditional rule bound authority driven environment. Kys.
>>
>>17374962
Are you fluent in Pennsylvania German, or failing that, a Palatine or Rhine Valley dialect? It's what they pray in, and you'll be spending a lot of time in church. It's also what a lot of them speak at home, although younger people are mostly bilingual.

Are you a devout Christian who believes in the spiritual work of Jakob Amman?

If so, you may be well positioned to join the total of 75 people who have joined Amish communities from outside since 1950.

You may have better luck with the various Old Order Mennonite sects, who tend to be more open to converts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.