[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I blew it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: I am a retard.png (628KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
I am a retard.png
628KB, 1080x1920px
Last night I was talking to a chick that I like about my surgery and the conversation went like this (Green her,standard me)
>Thank God that I dont have a dick
At least I don't have the period
>Asshole
Mine is temporary,while yours last for 30 years
>But when I get horny the period doesnt bother me
But you still bleed from your cunt.
What should have I done.(Pic is the original conversation in Spanish
>>
Mmm como que se llevan bien raro. Son muy buen amigos o apenitas se conocieron?
Que tipo de sirugia tuviste?
>>
>>17374960
La acabo de conocer. Y circuncisión.
>>
>>17374973
Pues si estan hablando de esto con tanta confianza la morra quiere cojer. Sigue hablando con ella y alomejor te va decir que quiere estrenar tu pito
>>
Odale
>>
What? The fuck kind of conversationis this? Did you get surgery for phymosis?
And yes, you blew it. She was bantering. She just wanted to let you know she is aware that you have a cock and she has a pussy. Iow, she wanted your dick and you started an argument instead. Good job, anon. Good job
>>
>>17375001
>The fuck kind of conversationis this?
All the conversation was like this. She likes banter.
> Did you get surgery for phymosis?
>>
>>17375006
Post the rest of the convo to see her reaction
>>
>>17375014
That was here reaction. After that we talked about our plans for August. We talked like 2 hours more after pic.
>>
>>17375020
Then why are you freaking the fuck out?
>>
>>17375024
>Then why are you freaking the fuck out?
Because I think that If I flirted a bit I could have got a date. I dont know if she is into me.
>>
>>17375029
La perra quiere tema. Tu sigue dándole conversación mientras se te cura el pito. Cuando lo tengas curado le preguntas si quiere estrenarlo.
>>
>>17375074
Pero es que nos vamos antes de vacaciones antes de que me cure. Tendría que quedar antes o algo para que no pase de mi. No?
>>
File: 1466187004418.png (659KB, 782x935px) Image search: [Google]
1466187004418.png
659KB, 782x935px
>>17375080
Sería lo suyo, pero como te empalmes y se te salten los puntos, tu última preocupación será que pase de tí.
>>
No veo tanto problema si no puedes ahora, si cuando tu puedas ella no quiere pues se lo pierde y punto
>>
>>17375302
La recuperación va bien. Hoy he cumplido 2 semanas,pero no quiero arriesgarme nada,para estar recuperado lo antes posible.
>>17375355
No sé. 1 mes me parece mucho tiempo. Especialmente en verano. Intentaré hablar con ella por skype en Agosto.
>>
Dude, she alluded that when she really likes sex she doesn't let her period get in the way, and you responded by making fun of her bodily functions. She was flirting with you and you shot it down with an unsexy remark about her.
>>
>>17375371
Also for the record, you should've replied with something like that you like a girl who has her priorities straight.

In the future, do not ignore it when a girl mentions sex out of nowhere.
>>
>>17375381
>out of nowhere.
She was poking fun of my surgery,and I brought women period as a joke. I didn't expect her to say that,and I just thought that it was part of the banter. Then I realized how autistic I am.
>>
>>17375385
Sure, but to leap from talking about unsexy genital stuff to being too horny to care about that is not exactly standard. It's an entirely different vibe. Take note and spot it sooner next time.
>>
>>17375388
I am not very competent in this kind of things. What would have been your answer?
>>
>>17374956
Estás bien. Di algo irónico como 'vamos a acabar en la tumba igual, tengamos coño o polla' y más o menos saldrás del apuro. De todos modos, si hablas con ella con tanta confia za, no vas mal
>>
>>17375400
Not him but:
>You should show me some time mamacita :v
>>
>>17375752
>mamacita
I actually preffer the bleeding cunt thing over mamacita
>>
>>17375769
Seriously pic related. It's a cultural thing you uncultured Honduran swin.
>>
>>17375801
Not in Spain mongrel.
>>
>>17375811
Well this makes a whole world of difference. Just have your cartel friends hold her down whole you politely ask her out or something.

But really, Mexican chicks love mamacita I don't knk where you're coming from.

Hell most women love it they think it's great.
>>
>>17375400
Left the thread for a while but it was in my initial post: "Great, I appreciate (like/love/whatever) a girl who has her priorities straight". Something like that, with a smiley if she uses them herself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.