[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (204KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 750x1334px
Be me
I've been so sad and feeling empty
I literally will drive for hours
With no destination

I have no girlfriend, as it never works
I'm kind of scared to date
I always find the wrong ones

Lately I've been filling myself with food, video games, and the driving.

What do? Why can't I find the right girl, I just can't find one. Why do I feel so empty. Just any thoughts would be appreciated.

And no I'm not suicidal, I just have this emptiness, boredom

What do /adv/ bros
>>
Talk to an /adv/enturer and ways to fulfill your life.
>>
There are dating apps/sites, Anon.

And there things you could possibly do with your life other than being a Sad Anon.
>>
Yes, I do the dating cites on occasion, follow thru with the hook ups, but it's just that, empty. None of em worth keeping.

The only girl I met I actually liked, I'm too scared to ask for anything more than friends.

I guess I'm scared of the rejection.
And how it'll effect the friendship I've built
>>
>>17374908
You can necessarily be sure of that. Also you could try playing pokemon go like the rest of us at >>/vg/
>>
File: image.png (522KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522KB, 750x1334px
Believe me, I've been playing plenty of it with all the aimless wandering.
>>
>>17374918
jesus anon

>inb4 you meet people with all of this crap
>>
Yeah, funny thing is it's how I met the girl, play Pokemon. Lol. I've taken her on a few dates, hung out with her a lot. I just am scared to ask her to be mine.

Mind if I see your top pokemons anon?
>>
>>17374908
What are you more afraid of - losing your friendship or losing yourself to fear? You have the capacity to change the world around you. You can charm women, climb mountains and paint beautiful images. You are free to do what your heart desires because it is what you must do.
>>
>>17374884
I would say, "find a hobby," but that seems too vague... try something you haven't done before. You're in a rut, just doing the same shit over and over.
As for a lady friend, well... the one you're interested in, just be upfront and honest about however you feel about her, to her. Rejection sucks, aye, but there's really no harm done. Yeah, it bruises your ego, but you can stroke that same wound knowing that you at least tried. If things don't work with that particular female, there are many more.
Don't listen to>>17374911.
>>
>>17374929
Anon, to be totally honest with you.

I hardly ever play Pokemon go, I mean the only pokemon I remember catching was a fucking Ratta. :')

I say you should do it Anon.

>>17374931
S H U S H
>>
>>17374884

the fact that you list no girlfriend as your problem is very telling.
>>
Thanks bros.
>>
>>17374937 # how so? What's your viewpoint. I'm open to all ideas.
>>
>>17374945

you equate girls with not being empty. i dont think thats true. i think you're just empty, but distracted - if a girl is around i mean.

i cant take much from your life, so just know this is all assumptions based on your one post but when you say

>it never works

i take it to mean that you've had several normal type romances, maybe a little less normal than most, but still the basic idea we all go through.

and even though you know we all break up and things end, you interpret it as 'never works' because you are under the assumption that a girlfriend is supposed to be some perfect disney romance. and you may argue 'NO I DONT BELIEVE THAT I JUST WANT A GIRL TO LOVE AND SHARE MY LIFE WITH' or something to that effect invalidating your own claim.

i think you need to leanr to be not empty. and having a girlfriend no matter how great will not make you 'not empty'.

the hobbies you describe are consumer. you consume food, entertainment, etc. try focusing on creation instead.

its the idfference between reading a book and writing one. watching a movie and making one. playing a video game and programming one.

asking for advice, and giving some.

consider reframing your driving. you seem to think of it as sad, but honestly it sounds refreshing. who cares if you drive for hours? try to find joy in something like that and see where it takes you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.