[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
I got logic bombed at some point and convinced myself that because of things others have done to me I will never have a desirable partner.

For example, I've been verbally, physically and psychologically abused by very undesirable people from the moment I was born. And even molested and raped by a trashy person.

To me it feels like I'm tainted forever by their filth and so if I even could miraculously get a woman to play with, she would just be stupid and disgusting for wanting the left overs from such people.

I'll never have a desirable person a part of my life ever again.

My body was poisoned, drugged and mutilated in a ritual once so my body is disgusting.

I'm miserable because I don't agree with almost anything this world does and because I constantly think of the undesirable people that wronged me. I keep getting triggers in my mind of stuff like that ugly faggot forcing himself on me and rubbing his crotch of my leg.

I don't want to exist anymore.

I don't know how to be delusional, shameless and stupid enough so that I could enjoy life with people like you.

What should I do Doctor Phil?

Is it hysterical?
>>
Yeah you look like you're in some deep psychological trauma. Therapy is strongly recommended.
>>
>>17374703
Do some painting
>>
>>17374782
Are you suggesting that I get a shotgun and create a masterpiece with blood splatter?
>>
You seem like your having some PTSD and self esteem issues from all this and I'm sorry to hear that and I hope the best for you. I'd recommend some therapy to find the things deeper within yourself to heal you. Which is not a bad thing. Therapy will help you understand yourself and others most importantly how your brain works in relation to your current and past perceptions.
>>
File: IMG_5459.jpg (62KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5459.jpg
62KB, 720x1280px
Therapy has saved my life senpai. I think it'll do the same for you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.