[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and I've never had a girlfriend, how do I cope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: fdsfdf.jpg (131KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fdsfdf.jpg
131KB, 960x1280px
I'm 24 and I've never had a girlfriend, how do I cope with being this ugly?

I just graduated college where I was always trying to be like the guys who dress nice and have a cool haircut and pick up lots of girls but I could never do it. When I talk to girls they either seem bored or uncomfortable and I'm almost certain it's because of how I look. My jawline is crooked and receeding which gives my face a very warped look. I'm at the point where I feel like I'm going to be alone forever and I should start getting to terms with that instead of trying to look better. Is there any hope for me?
>>
File: ugg1.jpg (135KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ugg1.jpg
135KB, 960x1280px
Just shaved, this is what I look like now
>>
>>17374651
Look a creeper but still you can get a girl mate.
>>
File: n4.jpg (121KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
n4.jpg
121KB, 960x1280px
One more, smiling
>>
>>17374658
You smiling makes a big difference. Just smile all the time. You look like my brothers friend. He has a gf.
>>
18/F and i find you attractive if that helps. your face doesn't look asymmetric or strange from what i can see? i do like the beard better but i think that's just personal preference. work on your confidence, you are not as ugly as you believe you are
>>
You look just fine. That being said, it is good to learn to be happy and single. Find your own happiness and don't define it by whether you are with another person. That's for anyone, regardless of looks or prospects.

Being dependent on another person for your happiness is a recipe for a miserable life.
>>
How you look is just one factor that women take into account. I've seen some pretty hideous men bag some gorgeous women.

If you feel like your looks are hindering you work on these other areas:

Adventurousness
Ambition
Decisiveness
Dedication
Confidence
Courage
Fidelity
Generosity
Happiness
Honesty
Humorousness
Intelligence
Kindness
Motivation
Self-Esteem
Passion
>>
>>17374658
you look a lot better smiling imo :)
>>
Wow, those lips. Yum.
>>
File: m2.jpg (102KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
m2.jpg
102KB, 960x1280px
>>17374670
Do I look bad when I'm not smiling? I feel like the only reason I look better is that it makes my jaw look fuller. My teeth aren't that nice IRL, it's mostly just the lighting making them look bright
>>
I don't see any problems with your jaw. Your face doesn't look warped in the slightest.
>>
>>17374687
You look too serious and not fun, makes your face seem straight imo. Smiling looks better judging by the pics.
>>
File: fffdf.jpg (278KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
fffdf.jpg
278KB, 960x1280px
>>17374687
Smiling with natural light, I'm getting my hair cut soon too btw
>>
wtf? you're actually look perfectly normal. you probably act really obnoxiously or say creepy shit. The fact that you think girls hate your looks of all things is a VERY bad sign.
>>
>>17374687
you look a little serious/intimidating when not smiling. don't worry about the teeth, if they're a major source of insecurity you can look into whitening them (consult a dentist if you can. if not, crest has whitening strips that worked decently for me)
>>
20/f here
I think you're 4-5/10 (seriously though, smiling really helps you. You look like you're about to cry in the other pics)
So in my personal preference, you aren't someone that would catch my eye from across the room, but you aren't repulsive. You look like you take care of yourself enough as is but I would recommend that you work on clearing your skin up, and start lifting.
Like I said although you don't warrant immediate attraction you aren't so ugly that you would push people away based on looks alone. Girls might be bored or uncomfortable because of how you interact with them. Maybe you can try to work on having more engaging conversations. Also low self esteem can be really obvious so that might be why they seem uncomfortable (could also possibly be picking up that you're trying too hard)
>>
>>17374704
I agree with this. You kind of have a 1000 mile stare when you're not smiling that looks intimidating
>>
File: dddd.jpg (114KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
114KB, 960x1280px
>>17374717
>>17374704
I think the reason it looks "intimidating" is because I'm blankly staring into the camera, is there something wrong with my eyes/face or is it just the way I'm looking into the camera? I'm trying to get a "neutral" view of how I look, which most people don't take pics of

>>17374691
here's a pic that shows the jaw thing, sorry it's kind of weird I'm taking all these pics, I'm just trying to give people I feel of what I look like.
>>
Honestly still not seeing it. I think you are so worried about it that you are perceiving it in an exaggerated way.
>>
>>17374725
"Neutral" views of your face might show off your facial features best, but it doesn't mean it's the most attractive or accurate representation of how you look day to day. People you interact with see you in motion: smiling, talking, making expressions. So not only are smiling pictures more attractive and inviting, they're also kinda better representations of how others see you. Unless you go around straight faced I guess
>>
THERES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR LOOKS.
>>
>>17374687
Yes smile.
You look like a stupid nigger when you try to do that
>>
>>>/fit/
>>>/fa/

you're welcome.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.