[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have Paranoid Personality Disorder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (18KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 231x218px
I want to get to the root of my issues but I don’t want to be a burden, so hopefully I don’t take up too much time in your I guess, I’ll start from the beginning. I’m not exactly sure when I started to feel anxious about everything, I miss the times where I could just relax and not have these thoughts that I have.

I find it very hard to trust people, and I always think that people are scheming to try and get back at me for something that I’m not sure I did. I find it hard to hold conversations with others, and make friends because I don’t think they are going to like me, like I’m not good enough to be their friend and they deserve someone better.

I’ve done some research, and at first I thought I just had anxiety, but as I dug deeper, I looked at the symptoms of paranoid personality disorder. I worry about everything. I am constantly watching what I say to people for fear of judgment, I always get suspicious of new people because they could have an underlying plan to hurt me even if that may not be the case. I don’t want to self-diagnose myself though.
>>
>>17374633
Could be. The thing with personality disorders is that they respond very well to treatment, so you could go and get a diagnosis and some CBT and learn how to avoid those bad patterns of thought/behavior.

That's about the best advice I can give you on 4chan. I hope you find answers!
>>
>>17374633
Sounds more like anxiety to me.
What you've got isn't paranoid personality disorder, that shit's much much worse than what you've described.
Even so, don't go on 4chan asking for information about stuff like this. If it bothers you that much, go see a doctor or psychiatrist not ask a bunch of strangers on the internet.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.