[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this make me sound like a douche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1466127534077.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466127534077.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
Met this girl but she found someone else right before I asked her out. Not too bummed tho but she texts me saying that she feels bad about putting me in the friendzone. Would I look really bad saying something along the lines of if she has any friends looking for a relationship, she could get them to hmu?
>>
Let me put it this way: if a guy texted me that, I'd be all "sure" to avoid having to say no, but never follow through because fuck setting my friend up with a guy who thinks she's second-best. My friends deserve better than that.
>>
>>17374576
This is an eye-opening perspective, thank yuo
>>
>>17374571
this is how many of my friends met their bf/gf

>>17374576
How do you know you are the best? What if you genuinely have a friend looking for a relationship that would be better matched with that person?
>>
>>17374586
>How do you know you are the best? What if you genuinely have a friend looking for a relationship that would be better matched with that person?
What? Second-best means that he's settling for her because he can't have me. And even if I have friends who are looking for a relationship, well, how would you feel if a friend said to you "here's this person who was interested in me. I'm taken so do you want them instead?"?
>>
>>17374576
wait hold the fuck on
why would you immediately assume that the guy think of the new chick as second best?
this makes no fucking sense
he saw a door just closed and just looking for another open one to pass through

so if a guy who obsessed with a chick who already have a bf then he is creepy and obsessive, but if he let go and is looking for a different one then he doesn't deserve her because she is now 2nd best. wtf, what make that first one "the best" in the first place, the guy only want to ask her out
women are fucking nut with their illogical thinking
>>
>>17374591
You are practically saying that you are settling for every partner except your first, which is wrong.
>>
>>17374591
I don't think you thought this through.
>>
>>17374594
>>17374599
I'm not quite sure why I expected guys on /adv/ to be able to understand complex human emotions.
>>
>>17374605
>bitches be crazy about their way of thinking
>complex human emotions

please fuck off
>>
>>17374605
>Get called out
>No rebuttal

Fuck you too and deuces, baby.
>>
File: 1468557110446.jpg (130KB, 832x690px)
1468557110446.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
So thank you guys for all the support but I still kinda want to know if/how should I ask
>>
>>17374610
>>17374615
I'm sorry autism has no cure.
>>
>>17374576
>setting my friend up with a guy who thinks she's second-best.

Lol wew this is so pretentious. There are a lot of people I wouldn't date but I think other people would love. Doesn't mean I think they're second-best.
>>
>>17374621
Keep in mind she lives 75 miles away and we barely know each other so I can retreat if shit goes bad
>>
>>17374623
It sure doesnt and you're a shining example.
>>
>>17374646
Ask her it doesn't sound like you much care about her.
>>
>>17374649
Dude we met like 3 days ago and she is currently in a relationship. At least I'm not obsessing over her like you suggest I do
Can I get an answer from someone who isn't a total retard?
>>
>>17374661
What? I'm saying ask her about her friends you goose.
>>
>>17374666
>doesn't sound like you much care about her
While I appreciate that you actually gave me an answer, I want to make sure you understand why I don't have that much feelings for her rn
>>
>>17374576
in some cases the girl you ask is already second best and there is always the chance of a hot friend looking for some action
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.