[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/. I just finished highschool and I work a minimum wage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: swagoverload.jpg (69KB, 1000x671px)
swagoverload.jpg
69KB, 1000x671px
Hi /adv/. I just finished highschool and I work a minimum wage job that I do really just to satisfy my parents. I don't like my family or my town or the people in it, so I was thinking of joining the army. Not sure what I would do there, I just want to leave this place.
>>
You're too lazy for the military
>>
any thoughts about college
>>
Out of state college will be your best option, or a college in your state far away from home
>>
Speaking from experience, that job isn't going to satisfy your parents very long. They'll gradually raise the bar.

>why are you unemployed? get a job!
>why are you still making minimum wage? get a better job!
>you can't get a better job? then go back to school!
>why can't you get a job? what was the point of going back to school if you can't get a job?
>the job market is currently bad for your field of study? then get any damn job you can until you find something better!
>why haven't you found something better yet? it's been X months/years, you should've found something better by now!
It's an endless cycle.
>>
>>17374551
Do it. I'm in the same boat. I have to get out of my living situation. Both my siblings are still living with us and they're older than me. I don't want to follow in their foot steps. I went in to the recruiters office and fell in love. My plan is to join, save my money, take some classes and get some college credit maybe a bachelors, get out with experience and try and live on my own.

The military give us the chance to be welfare queens but with respect
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.