[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 8

File: symbol-male-and-female-md[2].png (9KB, 276x298px) Image search: [Google]
symbol-male-and-female-md[2].png
9KB, 276x298px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't fucking know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off.
>>
Physical rape is a no-no and stuf

but what about Psychic Rape?

You into that shit, ladies?

cuuuzzzzz

do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me do me
>>
File: 1465020722001.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1465020722001.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
>>17371268
Quality start to the thread
>>
Is okcupid still the go to dating app? I see people mention stuff like coffee meets bagel, but I have no clue just how popular they are.
>>
>>17371388
I think it's Tinder now. We call it a hook-up app, but if you treat it like dating, sure e-fucking-nough it's a fucking dating app.
>>
Reposting from last thread. Wanna see is anyone else has and opinion. But here goes: for any religious women: is there anything special i could do (as a filthy agnostic heathen), to maybe up the chances of getting you to like me romantically?

I've been talking to this woman, been out with her a couple times. None of the times were a date, just walking and talking. I had fun, and It seemed like she did too.

The thing is, she's pretty religious, and my friends have told me she only dates people of her own faith. That's ok with me, if that's what she wants.

I legitimately just like talking to her. None of my friends are really into art (they talk more about cars and booze and music,which i have no problem with btw), but she is. It's nice having someone to talk to about "gay" stuff like that. I used to be really into painting and drawing, but it fell by the wayside in recent years. She's actually got me kinda motivated to start again.

I also really like how she looks me in the eyes and smiles when she talks to me. Not many people are comfortable keeping eye contact that long. I like it. We make each other laugh and stuff.

I'm gonna stop gushing now,but i think I'd be lying if i said i didn't have a little crush on her. So what should i do? I legitimately don't wanna lose the ability to talk to her, cuz i enjoy her company so much. Should i just go for being friends? Ask her on a date directly? Maybe just ask her to an art museum and see how it goes? Anyone feel free to respond, male or female.

Thanks in advance. I hope i made sense.
>>
>>17371411
Truly religious people will seek truly religious people to partner with. If they're really about the high-n-mighty. Know the religious take str8up advantage of the morally flexible non-religious. If you wanna be on her level and date her, you're gonna have to get to the good books. If not, you have a fledgling friendship that may regardless score you some godless heathen sex.
>>
>>17371437
But I'm a man.
>>
>>17371437
How would she be taking advantage of me? And i appreciate the feedback, regardless of your gender.
>>
>>17371440
All your hot babies will go to the church. Know what faith is.
>>
>>17371441
Wasn't even thinking about children. I just enjoy her company. But that's a valid point, i guess that would definitely be an issue eventually, if things went well.

I'm just fantasizing i guess. Seems kinda ridiculous that someone like her might have an interest in me, now that i think about it. Thanks for keeping me level headed, anon.
>>
So when I was younger and still had to go to school, I tried to have a social life, but it didn't work. Never could fit in with guys, and girls stright out avoided me. So now my parents tell me, that if I won't get a girl/boyfriend till am 35[next year in january], they are kicking me out of their house.
My question is, how does one start having a social life at 30+?
>>
Girls:

>have date last week with gorgeous girl
>have great time, enjoy each other's company
>after the date get a message from her saying she had a great time and can't wait to see again
>that was the last thing I got from her, she doesn't reply to my messages now

Why do you pull shit like this? You're making it hard for us guys to trust you.
>>
>>17371467
Not still living with your parents at 34 is a start

>>17371490
This is answered in the OP
>>
To women:

What classifies to you as a creepy/weirdo/getoutahere dude?
>>
>>17371504
I kind of a can't. I do not work, and they pay for my medication. On avarge a flat here costs 250$ per room a month, which would mean I would have to live with other people and that is out of the question. Plus I can't realy work around other people, so the job would have to be very specific and it would have to be close enough to where my dad works, so he could pick me up.
>>
>>17371509
>I do not work
Then get a job. This is probably another underlying issue they want to address by giving you the ultimatum

>I would have to live with other people and that is out of the question
No it's not

>I can't realy work around other people
Yes you can

>it would have to be close enough to where my dad works, so he could pick me up
I'm beginning to think you're making this shit up, no one can be this pathetic.

And to answer your original question, if you really aren't making this up, what self-respecting person would want to be your friend, let alone your girlfriend?
>>
>>17371509
You sound like a real winner. Why would any guy/girl want you?
>>
>>17371517
No, you see I can't work. I have what in my country is called yellow papers. I can't work with kids, can't work anywhere near food, or chemicals. Plus one of my disorders make me vomit or lose consciousness , if am near a larger group of people.
And 250$ is a lot as most unskilled work doesn't pay more then 200$ per month here. That is why I am saying that I would have to either borrow money every month or live with other people, as there are no 1 room, no kitche/toilet flats build around here. There are one room+toilet ones, but the rent for those is much higher.

And no I do not know why someone could want to be my friend, am asking how to get to know people that may be friends.
>>
>>17371540
Do you live in Soviet Russia?
>>
>>17371540
You have bigger problems than finding a gf.
>>
>>17371544
it was soviet russian when that already existed, but not anymore.
>>17371545
yes, I know that, but first I have to deal with this stuff. Plus it doesn't have to be a girlfriend, my parents do not care if is a male or female that takes me in, it isn't much of a difference for me anyway.
>>
>>17371554
You need to fix yourself first. Nobody wants to deal with the mess you are right now.
>>
We're not related in any way and he calls me (and only me it seems) ''sis' affectionately, that means he sees me 100% platonically, right? I can trust him not to try and get with me?
>>
>>17371571
What do you mean by fix yourself? I was fixed when I was 15, and had to undergo chemo on court order. I will be the way I am now till the rest of my life, when they do a chemo there is no going back from it.
>>
>>17371603
Look at yourself. Why would anyone, guy or girl, want you?
>>
>>17371628
Wiz cute. And pretty.
>>
Guys: I suspect a male friend has at least a minor crush on me.

He knows I have a boyfriend and, if I'm being brutally honest, he's just not attractive (the friend, not my boyfriend), plus my boyfriend is absolutely amazing. Basically, my friend has absolutely no chance with me, as awful as that sounds.

If you were in his shoes, how would you want me to act, react, and generally handle the situation? He hasn't made a move yet (unless you count asking me to lunch as a move).
>>
>>17371630
Just be open and talk about your boyfriend a lot around him. Display and showcase your happiness about your current situation.
>>
File: 1468807616810.png (336KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
1468807616810.png
336KB, 576x467px
>>17371630
Sometimes I develop a little interest in someone, and it fades away if I don't pursue it. I'd just leave it alone unless you think he's passing up other opportunities or has crossed some boundaries. If the former encourage him to go for it and ask them out, if the latter a more firm discussion would be in order.
>>
>>17371630
Well, you torture him forever, is what.
>>
>tfw gf doesn't shave her vagina properly
>doesn't shave her asshole at all
>when I politely bring it up she always says "ahhh I didn't have enough time, I was busy"
>pretty sure she just doesn't know how to fucking do it

what do females?
>>
>>17371653
That girl is a bitch and you should kill her with a serrated blade.
>>
>>17371653
Have you ever shaved your asshole? It's a horrible itchy mess, assuming you haven't cut yourself and have actually managed to get all the hair back there. I don't blame her for not doing it.
>>
>>17371661
I did and I have. Never cut myself.

Nigger I shave my balls without cutting myself, what's two bigger, less rounder objects in comparison.
>>
>>17371603
Some nice words that help me through my homeless period;
heart works good and heart will find, but first take care of head.

(my misheard bob marley lyrics, but the thing stuck to me)
>>
How many of you are monogamous? Male or female.
>>
>>17371683
I am A-sexual, I dont care for gender equality or diversity. Male btw.
>>
>>17371690
w a k e u p
>>
>>17371628
Probably not, but I do not know what girls/guys may want. That is why am asking first 14 years I spend with my parents when my dad was working out of country and had little to no contact with other people. When we go back home I had to go to school, because there was no option for home schooling. Then I was 3 years in an institution, after the trail. And since then I was living at my parents house. Besides a week in school, I had no real contact with people my age.
>>17371670
I think my english may not be good enough to understand this.
>>
>>17371690
dude I had a chemo pre puberty. and I sure I have some sort of sexuality. There is no such thing as being asexual.
>>
>>17371683
If I am in a committed relationship then I am monogamous. Right now I am in open relationships though. It works as long as you're open and honest about it from the start.
>>
>>17371467
> how does one start having a social life at 30+?
Still living with your parents is a pretty bad start for sure.

Find some hobbies that force you to go outside and you will meet people who like the same shit, someone will start a conversation, which might lead to more conversations, you meeting later, developing friendship and perhaps more.

>>17371506
Not a woman here, but man, if you have to even ask, you probably do something wrong already.

>>17371588
There is never a 100% chance but unless he is a sleazy fuck, yes.

>>17371630
There is no need for you to act in any special way around him. Unless you're actively flirting with him, you're not doing anything wrong.

>>17371661
Itchy, maybe but what the fuck, how do you manage to cut yourself during something so simple?
>>
>>17371699
How do I check what people may like, and what I like? Besides the stuff I know I like, but it is illegal. My parents moved to a rather rular area before I even got back from the institution. Would you think that going near a disco would be ok? Am just a bit scared that police may stop me, and if there are any minors in it I may end up in jail .
>>
>>17371715
Nigga, you had 30 years to figure out shit you like, optimally it's widespread enough and not limited to one activity. Also it doesn't fucking matter what other people do like.

> the stuff I know I like, but it is illegal.
Drugs? Or actually something cool?

>My parents moved to a rather rular area
Eh, that sucks and makes it harder for sure.

>Would you think that going near a disco would be ok?
Unless it's specifically marketed for kids, sure.
>>
Posted in another thread, but posting here to see if my flirt try was creepy or not. It's a girl my buddy want to hook me up with, we texted for like an hour yesterday and decided to meet up for the first time in 2 days to drink something. This were the last texts:

-
Me: I'm going to sleep now. Good night, and have dreams with [female character of the TV series that's really ugly]!
Her: Hahahahaha, you're so bad! She's terribleeeee. Good night! ;)
Me (the possible fuckup): Haha first you started telling me I'm an interesting guy and now I'm bad huh. Well, you dream with her, and maybe I'll be having dreams about you, who knows. Good night ;)
-
Creepy or nay?
>>
>>17371727
_nobodyfuckinknows_
>>
I'm Agendered, ask me anything.

Figured i'd be a good outlet if your question can't be answered by a binary gender/heteronormative individuals.
>>
>>17371722
I like children shows, then one where they have animals and with girls dancing on horses, lion taming, bear dancing etc.I like zoos too. In general I like to watch animals, it calms me. But am not allowed to go to such places, so it is illegal for me to do.

>Unless it's specifically marketed for kids, sure.
I don't know, I could try go check, when it is dark. I do not know may well very around here, I do not go out much, unless it is to see a doctor, and then it is always with both of my parents. Or I could ask my parents to check it for me. Am just worried they may think I want to do something stupid again.
>>
>>17371727
Way too long and convoluted. More clumsy than creepy.

Stop worrying about that shit tho.

>>17371738
>But am not allowed to go to such places, so it is illegal for me to do.
This makes the whole thing even harder, why not? Visiting the zoo would be a decent opportunity.
>>
>>17371735
I have a question. Why are those like you the worst attentionwhores? You ruin every thread by shouting nonstop about your gender confusion.
>>
>>17371752
That goes for everyone. Each gender identity will have it's share of bad apples.
>>
>>17371749
It would be awesome to go to a zoo. Talin had one in the 80s, I wonder if it is still there.
I guess am just scared that when I go out people will jump on me like they did when I was 15-16. Am still scared that one day the girls father will come and kill me just like he promised, but maybe he is dead.
>>
>>17371727
It's not creepy but it's not slick either. So I guess it's cringey.
>>
>>17371506
This is apart from the obvious stuff, like getting a girl's number from someone else if she personally refused, stalking a girl after a rejection etc.

Not taking (non-verbal) cues. It's fine to throw out a flirty line, but it gets obnoxious when you don't tone it down even though she doesn't respond or smile. It's normal to naturally stand a bit closer to people you are drawn to, another to close the gap if she takes a step back. Inside jokes, shared history etc only work if it's mutual, not if you're trying to push the idea of how much of a thing you have going on.

On top of that, trying to skip the whole building rapport and jumping straight to touching or explicit innuendos. If flirting goes right you get the signs (blushing, lots of eye contact, lots of smiles, fidgeting) that there's chemistry and potential for more.
I kind of feel sorry for the guys who do this because I feel it's quite often more nerves and inexperience that make them soldier on, but if you ignore that the woman shows no inviting gestures and still try to touch or woo her, it kind of comes across like you don't even realize she's a person like you. Like the stereotype of the slot machine you shove coins in hoping the damn thing will dispense something anytime soon. Basically, not acknowledging that everything evolving around sex and relationships is a social interaction featuring two people, not a template.
>>
>>17371760
Trannies are the worst though. Always attentionwhoring to the max and ruining threads.
>>
>>17371775
>social interaction featuring two people
>a template
wiz, it's the same difference.
>>
>>17371776
Perhaps the community is antagonizing and the trans individuals have no choice but to defend themselves or be silenced.
>>
>>17371653
Shaving your pussy properly (at least I'm thinking of avoiding razor bumps and ingrown hairs) does take a lot of time.

It sounds to me like she is politely communicating that it's just not a priority to her. You can be a bit firmer and tell her that you'd find it really sexy if she went all the way there, you can suggest shaving it for her (but be warned, to some people that's majorly sexy and to others creepy and off putting) but after that you've run out of options. It's her call ultimately.
>>
>>17371683
I'm not currently in a relationship but not interested in being in a non-monogamous relationship period.
>>
>>17371780
>I'm not currently touching crotches
>>
>>17371777
Sorry, not a native speaker, I was thinking of something where you only need to fill in your and their info and then you can go through the static steps. But now I see it can also be taken the other way around.
>>
>>17371778
Perhaps they could try to actively antagonize everyone. Just look at the poster in this thread.

>heeeeey I'm trans gimme attention! Look at me!
>>
>>17371779
Nah she shaves it, just not 100%. Like she will leave those innermost tiny ones. They can't be seen usually but when you rub your tongue against the pussy, lenghtwise, you can definitely feel that there is shitton of it. I don't mind it for fucking but going down on hairy shit is just fucking disgusting. She knows I love to lick her, she loves when I lick her, so why can't she just put the two and two together.
>>
>>17371791
You have to realize you have pretty high standards here. You are too put off by invisible hairs that you can sense with your tongue to go down on her? That's already "hairy shit"? People have tiny hairs all over their body.

Can't you compromise and just not lick her labia, spread her pussy and focus on the clit? Part of it for her is probably that she doesn't want to put more into it than she does now, but it's also not that nice a realization that your boyfriend is positively disgusted by your shaving job being 95% instead of 100%.
>>
>>17371788
>heeeeey I'm trans gimme attention! Look at me!

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>17371804
Dude, hair is hair. It's 40 degrees every day here in europe, do you know how long does sweat go amidst hair without drying? It fucking smells bad. I can stretch that pussy wide open, smell is still there.
>>
>>17371817
Then she needs to shower beforehand, that's not a weird request. Even if there's no hair she's going to get sweaty.

Also, I am not trying to invalidate what you're attracted to, I am just pointing out that you need to realize that most men are more relaxed about this than you are. Even in this weather there are men going down on a girlfriend with a seventies bush. No one is going to expect that of you anytime soon, but for your girlfriend to hear that you don't just mind her pubes but think she is too revolting to put your mouth on if she isn't 100% clean shaven is just all around unsexy and kind of discouraging. At least it would be to me, and I figure that if your girlfriend 100% didn't mind she would've already asked if you'd prefer her to do it, or made more of a priority of it.

You can be more vocal about it. If you tell her it makes you not want to go down on her, she'll probably do something about it, the question is whether it's worth potential other consequences.
>>
Is it normal to fancy how some men smell? I mean the musk, not perfumes. I find it absolutely intoxicating
>>
>>17371828
Also wanted to add that you can use shaving yourself as leverage/illustration of grooming for her, but how useful that is depends on how much she dislikes bodyhair on someone else. If she hates hair on you as well she'd just be kind of a hypocrite to not take note of what you ask.
>>
>>17371836
Completely normal.
>>
>>17371828
Many men would also do a fatty, it's not very helpful for his situation.
>>
>>17371852
There isn't an infinite amount of things to say. It all boils down to either dealing with it (and potentially navigating it like telling her to hop in the shower before oral sex) or be more blunt about it and take the risk that she's hurt, angry and/or insecure. There is no magical solution.

And as much as it won't help him, I just felt that he needed the perspective. Of course it's annoying when in your eyes a little thing is standing in the way between you and the perfect sex life, but I wanted to point out that for her it could very well be annoying as well to learn how meticulous her boyfriend's expectations are. If he wants to approach her on doing a better shaving job, I do think it would help to realize that you are being nitpicky and not asking to change something that no partner would put up with, simply for the sake of diplomacy and knowing how to deliver the message.
>>
>>17371252
How to not be a nervous wreck on the first date?
>>
>>17371588
>We're not related in any way and he calls me (and only me it seems) ''sis' affectionately, that means he sees me 100% platonically, right? I can trust him not to try and get with me?

probably yeah... but this does beg the question... why are you so paranoid about it?

>>17371630
>If you were in his shoes, how would you want me to act, react, and generally handle the situation? He hasn't made a move yet (unless you count asking me to lunch as a move).

If i'm clueless enough to fall for a girl who has a boyfriend, you don't have to do anything, because I'm a dumb ass and I know full well I'm walking in to a wood chipper.

Leave it alone, unless he's bugging, then feel free to point out, hey, you have a boyfriend (and you're even fully justified in being harsh about it if you have to because some guys can't take a hint until you are)

>>17371836
>Is it normal to fancy how some men smell? I mean the musk, not perfumes. I find it absolutely intoxicating

Biological attraction is a thing. There's been countless scientific studies directly linking attraction and human scents.

>>17371864
>How to not be a nervous wreck on the first date?

Don't think of it as a first date, think of it as coincidentally meeting a random stranger for the first time at somewhere you were going to go to have fun anyway.

Zero expectations. Zero attachment. Zero worries.
>>
are there any ladylike women who don't use words like dick and cock?
>>
>>17371946
Mormons and the Amish
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 261x195px
Why is a "Pussy power trip" even a thing

Talk to a girl that obviously doesnt get tons of attention from guys, treat her nice, suddenly up her own ass and she changes. Starts treating everyone like shes too good for anyone

Friend started dating a girl 3 years ago. Stayed with her over the entirety of his university time
And this guy aint the best looking guy, but he's ridiculously popular. Everyone wanted to be his mate, and he had so many chances to get with other girls

But he stayed with his chubby gf and stayed loyal

Over the last year and a half, she loses a lot of weight. And then finds out she can go on a 6month course up north to train to be a macdonalds manager (#Goals)

And she wants to go on a break

Then ends up leaving him for some italian dude the couple had been friends for a while

You'd think girls that get less attention/are less hot would be more loyal but nah apparently
>>
>>17371836

Most girls fucken love boy smell
>>
>>17371752

Same as anyone else. They want attention and dont have anything else interesting going on
>>
Girls: In an online dating profile what kind of pictures would you like to see? I have never taken a selfie so the only pictures are either with other people or long distance. There are only a few with just me in them reasonably close up.
>>
File: FullSizeRender-1-1.jpg (212KB, 477x508px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender-1-1.jpg
212KB, 477x508px
Anyone can answer this. How old do I look?
Ive always been told I look young but I'm almost 19. Sorry I'm too nervous to put a full face pic.
>>
>>17371966
Me too, girl here, can confirm its intoxicating. The smell of their head, their natural armpit smell, when they get sweaty hnng
>>
>>17371994
Eight or nine.
>>
>>17372008
:( you right. The week of graduation this girl freaked out cause she thought I was a freshman.
>>
This is the second time i'm meeting my sexfriend. Though she's already inviting me overnight to her home. Never done this, but is it common for women just looking for sex to do that?
Also any tips? I'm sure she wants to have fun all night.
>>
>>17371994
It's hard to say without a full frontal pic but I don't think you look that young. Youthful yes, but you -are- young. You don't have the roundness of a child's face.
>>
>>17372015
It's common for fuckbuddies to have a rule against sleeping over to avoid feelings developing, but it's not unheard of at all.

No tip that's more important than paying attention to her responses. Everyone is different, you want to do what works for her not what works for nine out of ten women but not her.
>>
>>17371994
Your features are quite soft, but not childlike. London etc.
>>
>>17371766
What did you do, exactly?
>>
>>17371994

One of the few times asking to see tits would be relevent.

But instead of being crude, I'll say that if your body is developed, it's easier to see that you're the age you are. If you're petite and perhaps not very full in the chest, people might assume you're younger.

Please don't get a tattoo to scream to the world that you're an adult. Show your maturity through mature decisions.
>>
>>17372029
Unless it's like a nasty tribal face tattoo. Then get them all over and have them spell "HELL'S WORST"
>>
Guys and girls

I'm been texting with this girl for the past month. I like texting with her.. But there is a problem.. She wants to have sex. It's clear. She says she wants us to cuddle and she wants to stare into my blue eyes and pull herself onto me. When we text and when she talks to me like that, it puts me into a trance. But after the whole conversation is over and I go to bed (like right now), I think "shit, I shouldn't have went along with it".

Basically, this cute girl wants to have sex with me, but I don't actually want to, although my body is telling me otherwise. What do I do?
>>
>>17372041
Do you want to have sex (with her) or don't you? Make a decision.
>>
>>17372050

Consciously no.. but subconsciously yes because I get hard when we text..
>>
>>17372029
I have had a couple of friends tell me they thought my boobs were pretty developed so I guess there's that.
>>
>>17372060
What do you mean "consciously no?"
>>
>>17372060
Dont think with your dick
>>
>>17372060
I see in your eyes your plans
I know you want to lay
Don't listen to reason, no
Who commands is your heart, oh oh oh baby
>>
>>17372065

like my clear mind, I don't want to have sex with anyone. infact, I usually don't even like talking about sex. but my SUBconcious mind, when we talk, I get really horny and really get into the conversations with her. But... I just fapped a few minutes ago to a picture she sent me, and now I feel a lot of regret. It's confusing..
>>
>>17371506
Woman finding you ugly & unattractive.
That's all they need to classify you as a creep.
>>
>>17372095
Tell me about your understanding of the female vagina. Like, as opposed to the male vagina.
>>
>>17372111

What?
>>
To anyone.So this girl added me on facebook,we talked and than she gave me her number.Turns out she's the second cousin of my first cousin(we are not related by blood).So should i pursue her?I'm afraid things could become awkward because i'm close to my cousin's family.I'm 18 btw.
>>
>>17372124

No, just avoid the whole situation. Seriously
>>
>>17372124
It's not a road worth going down. If she's family (or close to family) you should at least be courteous and polite, don't ignore her, but just make it clear you're not interested in her in that way.
>>
>>17372124
Do eeet!
>>
>>17372124

Look at it this way:

If you don't pursue her, there is a 0% chance you'll regret that decision in the future.

But, if you DO pursue her, there is a very highly probable % chance you will regret it a lot in the future.
>>
>>17372124
OP here forgot to mention she's a real qt
>>
>>17372176
That doesn't matter. If she was ugly people wouldn't forgive you for it. "You slept with family? Well, at least she's ugly".

You're thinking with your dick. Stop it.
>>
>>17372179
O guys i told her jokingly "so we're like third cousins or smth " and she said "lol no".Again we are not related by blood.Her mom is the first cousin of my uncle's wife.
>>
>>17372176
>OP here
Jesus
>>
>>17372203
Whats wrong with that
>>
>>17372209
Lurk more
>>
Do girls find specific music tastes attractive or unattractive? If so, what are they?

And also, what do they think of people who are extremely shy? Do they think worse of them or not?
>>
>>17372224
I appreciate a guy with similar music tastes to me. All girls have different tastes, believe it or not not all girls are the same, so I cant tell you what specific genre.

As for shy guys, they can be attractive. I just dont like when I try to speak to them and they shun me off or give me a weird look for trying to be nice. Just act like a normal person when they interact with you.
>>
>>17372224
I'm not a girl, but I think it goes both ways.

If a girl I'm talking to listens exclusively to chart music, or metal music, or is quite limited in taste then it's not a problem, but it's not going to match my taste. If you told a chart fan you listen to Progressive Dreamfunk she's going to look at you like you just shit on a kitten.

How can we help when we don't know who you're talking to? People are going to enjoy talking more to people with a shared interest, but it's not something to base a relationship on. If you both like going to concerts and refuse to go to each others then it might be a problem, but just listening to something in the car or at home should be a fair compromise. My dad hates my mum's music but they've been married thirty years.
>>
Girls

How would you feel if there was a guy you really wanted to have sex with, but he refused your advances?
>>
>>17372233
>for trying to be nice
Most, for me at least, when people were being nice it was for being condescending, wanting to use me, wanting to feel better about themselves (ego stroking themselves) or some trap to screw with me.
I can't blame anyone disliking when people are "being nice" to them.
>>
>>17372249
Most of the time*
>>
>>17372248
A tad disappointed and kicked in the pride, but it would also make my interest vanish. Who wants to have sex with someone who finds them unattractive?
>>
>>17372233
Shy people tend to act like that because previous life experiences have taught them that people who are acting nice towards them are doing precisely that, acting. Experience has taught them that people, especially women wear masks of kindness so that they can use, exploit and hurt them.
T. A shy person
>>
>>17372124

I'd do it but I'm from Appalachia.
>>
>>17371976
Anybody?
>>
>>17372224
This literally varies from person to person. I live in a very music-rich area. And I don't know how everyone else is, but you can pretty much assume what everyone listens to based on their attire.

My immediate no's are: nickelback and nickelback-like bands, emo, screamo, popular EDM, pop punk, rap rock, country.

It's not only because I don't necessarily like this music. It's mainly because the general followers of this music are not something I'm into.

For example, the guys into EDM in my area, are molly-popping fuccboi ravers about that PLUR life. Any man over 24 who is still into emo/screamo is probably still a manchild or dresses in tight pants just to get the chicks that also like this music.

However, this will vary from girl to girl.
>>
>>17372256
>>17372239
The thing is is that I have extreme trust issues, and when someone talks to me, I act welcoming =. But it is just hard for me to build friendships, because high school was a transitional time for me. I went to 3 schools in 4 years, and I never really had experience building a deep friendship. So I am trying to learn how to do this now.
>>
>>17372252

Well, this girl is attractive tho..
>>
>>17372249
I try to talk to shy people cause i used to be shy and eat my lunches in the bathroom stall. I dont want anyone to go through the same crippling depression and suicidal thoughts i had. The fact they're rejecting my hand brings me back to the time when nobody spoke to me. I hate that.
>>
>>17372256
My experience as a shy girl
>>17372272
I guess when i was shy I tried to accept any offer/invitation to talk. Even though i didnt say much. It made me feel normal. I didnt care if they were going to exploit me for hw or gum because at least I was interacting with someone.
>>
>>17372270
That's not really the message you get when someone rejects sex (unless you gave some inane condition for it). And as a young, slender girl who's attractive and laughs easily, what is the point in being hung up on someone who tells you no when there are men who will be overjoyed to get your sexual attention?

In my opinion a woman would need to be one bored thrill seeker to want to go for that challenge and not just take her loss and find someone enthusiastic about her.
>>
>>17372272
Shit sucks but i'm not going to trust you just like that, specially when you are trying to be nice. Maybe it happened once.or twice but i can't recall someone "being nice" to me actually caring about me; it was either them being evil or them doing something for themselves.
>>
>>17372278

She's told me before how she enjoys talking to me, and that I'm a kind person.
>>
>>17372287
That's great and all, but if you are so fixated on her why the fuck did you tell her off?
>>
>>17372297

I haven't told her off, but I don't want to have sex with her. This is me>>17372041
>>
>>17372301
You are not refusing her advances at all. You are -planning- to refuse her advances down the line. Just be honest with her and tell her that you don't want to have sex for whatever reason, and leave it to her whether she still wants to sext or not. As it is you are majorly leading her on.
>>
>>17372280
If you shut yourself off like that you're going to have a hard time finding someone to be romantically involved with or even with friends in general. Whats the point if you're not going to trust anyone? You have to put in some effort yourself
>>
>>17372309
I have lost all my friends but one, and we barely even talk; never had a relationship but never tried to have one because i'm awkward in social situations.

I have tried to put an effort, fuck, i used to trust people before putting an effort to improve myself; that's just what learned while trying to not be a shut in.
>>
>>17372248
This has happened to me like 2 times several years ago. Personally, I don't think I am ugly or even "average" but I assume the timing was bad.

I liked a guy in my group of super close friends, I tried to advance and he denied. Later he told me it was because he knew our other friend really liked me, and he didn't want to fuck up everything within our group. He also could have not been interested in me, but this reason was also true, and at least he did have the thoughtfulness to not royally fuck up our social circle.

The other time, the guy turned total douche and said my tits were too small for his liking.

With the close friend one, I was a bit embarrassed and we just never spoke of it again. The second one was way more embarrassing, but that's because that dude ended up telling my friends and his friends and bragging about it like a bunch of girls wanted to bang him.
>>
While I was making love to my gf I gently choked/caressed her neck which she then asked me to choke her harder. It was kinda hot, what makes girls like this so much?
>>
>>17372349
>is an asshole
>doesn't like justice
Matches up.
>>
>>17372352
First of all, tread carefully here, not everyone likes it and if you don't it can be pretty scary to suddenly have someone put pressure on there. Start out with just holding/stroking her neck, then applying the lightest pressure to give her the chance to tell you that's not her thing.

As for why she likes it, part of it is probably the feeling of being submissive. It's a very vulnerable part of the body and someone could easily kill you. Allowing someone to choke you both shows that you trust them a lot and that you give them a lot of power over you.
Secondly, the experience of actually being choked (no blood supply to the brain) gives a natural high and is really intense. HOWEVER, people semi-regularly die doing this, it is really not to be fucked with. It is very important to establish boundaries if you want to go there, primarily giving her something to hold (like a heavy ball that makes a thunk hitting the floor) that she can drop when it's either too much or she just passes out, as a traditional safeword is pretty useless in a setting like this.
>>
>>17372352
I like to feel dominated, but only during sex. Also, only by someone who I trust very deeply.

For me, touching or kind of "hurting" me during sex offers a whole new sensory experience. When I am aroused, those especially sensitive places on my body are even more sensitive. My neck, ears, sides, tits, etc. The feeling is like a rush.

But in order to do this with someone, I have to trust that they won't take it too far and listen when I need it to stop.

Take her telling you to do this as a major compliment to your relationship.
>>
A girl and I went on a date last weekend, which I think went well. We agreed to meet up again for coffee. Only thing is, we were texting quite a bit before then, now it's really slowed down. Since I'm person who texted last in our conversation, I don't want to seem desperate and text again, but what the hell is going on? I thought things were going well.
>>
>>17372357
I don't understand.
>>
>>17372399
Flat is justice.
>>
to women: I recently started talking to a girl again. We moved too fast and she got scared and we slowly drifted apart. A couple months later we started to talk again. She wants a relationship now but wants more structure. After a few days of this I'm so on edge. I had to ask her how serious she was about building something with me. She said "i'm pretty serious" and followed with "if you can be patient with me i promise I won't string you on for nothing"

I know alls I have to do is be patient and it'll happen but this is so hard. I don't know how to act around her. I don't know when I should kiss her. It's like she holds all of the power and I'm along for the ride...
>>
I broke up with my gf last night, a few days before her birthday. So, obviously timing kinda sucked, but I'd been thinking about it for a few weeks and I'd made up my mind. The alternative was staying with her through her birthday, and then doing it anyway at the earliest reasonable time.

So, as shitty as it is, did I make the right decision to end it sooner rather than later?
>>
>>17372100
Dubs don't lie
>>
>>17372455
It's only fair you end it as soon as possible instead of leading her on. You did the right thing.
>>
>>17372455

Birthdays don't mean shit anyways Tbh. So yeah, you did fine
>>
>>17372453
I don't know man, that structure sounds sketchy as fuck.

You shouldn't feel like you're walking on eggshells.

If you want to continue to date her, I think you should express your feels and ask her exactly what she means/wants. Not these cryptic ass messages.

If she can't do that, it may not be worth it.
>>
>>17372484
Well it's all confusing to me my friend. I saw her at my job and she was one of those dime piece girls you don't even try for. She added me on Facebook and started to talk to me. We played basketball (it's what she asked me to do). Then we saw the sunset and kissed at the end of the night. That was all within 3 days of meeting so she got anxiety and had to cut it off for herself. She thought I hated her and we didn't even speak. I ran into her and said hello and made a joke and she texted me later that night with a joke and here we are.

I have that feeling in my chest and body. I don't want to eat. I don't want to sleep. I want everything to be progressing me towards this but I know it doesn't work that way and it's too hard for me to handle. Last night when she said "if you can be patient with me I promise I wont string you on for nothing". It's just ringing in my head like a bell. I'm going crazy over this girl..
>>
>>17372493
All I'm saying is, don't set yourself up for failure. You let her take control now, it will be her relationship, not her's and your's.

Tell her you want it to work and you really like her, but you want her to be more clear on how it can.
>>
>>17372499
These things have all been said. I've told her in detail how I feel. She just isn't the type of girl to take leaps. Her last relationship really fucked her up apparently.
>>
>>17372248
Rejected? I had my share of those so no big deal, but most likely that wouldn't happen now.
>>
Why do girls get upset when i dont like them, even though i never hit on them in the first place?
Most are 7/10+ and could get any guy they want.

I've been given the middle finger and cursed at, all i did was not respond to their advances.

I was ugly younger, but now im not I guess...my personality is like opposite of what my looks are.Ill admit i dont even know how to hit on a girl I have no idea what flirting is.
>>
>>17372520
I feel like our story is a tad similar except no woman has ever gotten mad at me Lmao. I had no confidence as a teen and was overweight. Lost 70 pounds and started to really care about my skin, hair, wardrobe, and overall demeanor.
Friends even got me out of my shell enough to go to the club and it turned out to be one of my favorite things. Dancing with women in the club is so much fun.
Im not saying im attractive or anything but being there now girls come up to me and introduce themselves and ask to dance and I don't always say yes. None have gotten mad. It's just funny to be on the opposite end for once.

Hitting on girls is cake and the advice on how im sure you've heard 1000x. Be yourself. Make them laugh. Don't be a creep.
>>
>>17372520
Because they are entitled princesses that think they deserve you. And when they realize daddy can't buy them a man, they get angry.

Women being the ultimate "chooser" in dating is a myth that both men and women believe.
>>
Girls

would this be ok to ask?

"Hey, so I asked about skyping earlier because we haven't been talking much at all lately, it's been so long since we've actually had a conversation I don't even know how you're doing.. I'm guessing things are going well between you and that guy? You can be honest, I will understand."

Some backstory- been good friends with girl for long time. We used to text each other nonstop. She told me that she liked me at a point of time. And would say how badly she wishes she lived closed to kiss me. Stuff like that. She knows that I like her, whatever. We remain friends cause we know LDR won't work. Still maintained strong friendship for quite some time. Then randomly, she starts getting slower and slower. I then find out she's been seeing some guy for a month (but claims they aren't dating). I told her I understood, and she didn't need to hide it or anything. Since then, we've been talking even less and less. And she's like always on Whatsapp. She reads my texts and will get back to me hours of not days later. That's why I ask about the message I want to send her, since she never replied to my request to Skype 6 hours ago. Even tho she read it.

Look, I understand because of circumstances we won't be in a relationship. I respect the fact that she's seeing this guy. I won't mess with whatver they have going on (which I don't even know cause she doesn't say anything anymore). I just want her to stay my friend, that's all.
>>
So how many girls like sex just as sex, and are happy not to have the relationship that often goes with it?
>>
>>17372610
Some. I love sex and desu I'm salty I'm not like that.
I get a boyfriend, I'm going to fuck him everywhere.
>>
To femanons

I am a 5'4 mid twenties guy and while I am not in a relationship as if yet, I think its safe to say due to geographical location and my day to day life that my hypotheticsl future partner is going to be taller than me.

Thats fine and in fact id love that. But assuming a relationship comes about and intimacy is aroind the corner: how difficult would it be to be sexually compatible?

Have any of you femanoms had relationships with smaller men and if so, did you run into any problems or have any advice in advance for me? How did you find it in general?
>>
Girls

I'm seeing someone, we went on 2 dates, everything went VERY well, she also said so to some friends we have in common. However, we still didn't kiss, and i'm too autistic to know when is the right time to. What would be a good way to kiss her without it being awkward as fuck? She pushed me away when i tried to on the first date.
>>
>>17372548

Someone.. Please. I really need a answer. I feel like shit
>>
>>17372662
The degree of neediness you feel towards her implies you're in too deep and don't actually want just a friendship. Distance yourself. start seeing other girls.
>>
>>17372645
My ex whowas 5'7 which isn't as short as you but I'm also average height for a female (your height) where I am and he well below average. He was my most sexually compatible partner to date because he listened. Physical attributes help in the bedroom but communication matters more and trust me a lot of guys just don't want to communicate in the bedroom because they're too shy or too proud. This is just for me but if there was say 4 guy identical in looks and personality I'd go for taller than me > same height > shorter > way taller than me in that order.
>>
>>17372635
Would you care to translate your first sentence? I'm afraid I only speak English
>>
>>17372690
>I only speak English
And not too well.
Some girls do enjoy sex without a relationship, just for sex - like men. These are often dubbed slags.
Most girls will start to feel a bond with you after or feel dissatisfied with "only sex"
>>
>>17372695
So "desu I'm not salty I'm not like that" is English? Because I have no idea what it means
>>
>>17372687
Thanks for the reply and that is reassuring. Though, pardon if I am misreading, I didn't mean so much downstairs size wise and more about if the girl herself was taller than me, around a head or so. But that is very sweet and thanks for that, I am quite prepared to be very open in the bedroom when the time comes.
>>
>>17372705
I'm salty I'm not a slag t b h
>>
>>17372718
Oh no problem! I should clarify since I meant height the whole time. For some people height is a turn on the same way body type or build or face is so if their partner has these traits it might make them more sexually compatible but not always since communication really makes or breaks it. Kinda like having innate talent but never practicing and therby screwing yourself over.
>>
>>17372722
OK, I get you're not a slag. But "salty"? And "t b h"?
>>
>>17372746
Nice bait
>>
>>17372736
Ah grand. Thanks again for the reply and clarifying, really appreciate it. I hope when things get round to it once I get my career in order, it'll be a fun learning experience. Cheers and have a good day.
>>
>>17372722
Also "desu"?
>>
>>17372749
You're welcome. I think you've definitely got the right attitude so don't sweat the small stuff. Thanks and you too!
>>
>>17372748
Not bait. I'm somewhat older than 12 and I've no idea what this poster is on about (yet I apparently don't speak English very well, despite being a native for several decades)
>>
>>17372751
it means anon
>>
>>17372755
Grandpa pls
>>
File: images-1.jpg (29KB, 480x307px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
29KB, 480x307px
>>17372736
>i will never fuck a female version of myself
>>
>>17372669

What the hell are you even talking about? I said that I want her friendship. I said that I understand she's seeing some guy and that's OK.

How would you feel if your best friend just slowly stops talking to you? It feels like shit.
>>
>>17372760
Old enough to be, but any grandchild of mine would post in gramatically correct sentences. Your point?
>>
>>17372764
You might have to accept that this how being friends with a female works sometimes.
>>
>>17372759
Which is not what the urban dictionary says. It's amusing to be accused of not speaking good English when the original poster put a Japanese phrase that's their slang for "init" in the sentence
>>
>>17372774
That's how being friends with anyone would work. Because true friends are not possessive of each other.
>>
I like this introverted girl. We're close, have been for months. Every day we stay in touch through texts, and every once in a while we go someplace together. Even though she says she locks up around others and hates talking, she never has a quiet moment around me. We have zero personal space, and when I ask her out (or vice versa) I go in with the mindset that it's a date.

I'm bad with romance. We have a great time together, but every time I come home feeling empty and disappointed. Nothing ever happens. An outsider would see just a guy and a girl having fun together in a little bubble shutting out the rest of the world, but beyond that is nothing.

I want to make this into something romantic, but I just don't know how. We have flirty moments now and then, but they end as soon as they started. Flirty texts go unanswered or deflected with remarks like "no I'm not that insertwordhere", which may be non-interest or introverted insecurity since regular texts sometimes get the same treatment. Making a move's out of the question, I never see an opening and don't know how to make one.

How do I turn this thing we have romantic, or how do I stop feeling so empty and dejected every time we go out?
>>
For girls, but I think more guys will probably be able to answer this since I see guys posting these kind of questions...

I'm female but basically when I was younger I was a total neckbeard basement dweller i.e. did not know how to socialized, pretty nonathletic, weirdass interests, and badly dressed. Guys never paid attention to me but I didn't really care. In late uni, I started to get my shit together and that's when guys started showing interest in me. I had a few relationships so I am not at a total loss. As of late though, I would meet a really good looking guy and I have no idea how to deal with this attention because I still feel like a sperglord deep down and I'm paranoid about getting Carrie'd since I feel like they're way out of my league. I usually just feign disinterest til the leave me alone because I'm scared but I really do want to overcome this fear. Otherwise I feel like my hardwork is going to waste.
>>
>>17372796

Fuck off
>>
>>17372901
>I'm paranoid about getting Carrie'd since I feel like they're way out of my league.
So much this. I wish I could help you out in any way, though, just having the same problem.
>>
>>17372901
>Carrie'd
Can you explain? I never watched that movie.
>>
>>17372941
Not her but Carrie gets voted Prom Queen by a bunch of assholes so they can drop a gallon of pig blood onto her and make fun of her and all that.
>>
>>17372941
>be Carrie
>have religious nutjob parents
>cue autism
>gets humiliated by classmates
>gets invited to dance by popular guy
>life is coming up for Carrie
>psych
>gets drenched in pig blood
>find out it's the popular kids doing
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT
>murders everyone
>>
>>17372901
Life is about taking risks. There's always going to be that risk that they're going to do something fucked up for its own sake. But you need to weigh it against what will reasonably happen. You're out of highschool, even shitty people just don't have the time and energy to try to mess with people like that.
>>
Why is it so difficult to find a s/o who isn't so pathetic when it comes to a fucking phone?

Some days I don't want to be on my goddamn phone all day texting like I'm fucking 12, I'm trying to enjoy a day off and my boyfriend accuses me of a plethora of bullshit just because I haven't sent him any messages today like, can some of you chill with the entitlement.
>>
>>17373011
Stop dating teenagers, I guess?
>>
>>17372964
Kek
>>17372951
Thanks
>>
>>17373011
We live in a society where people are attached to their mobile devices at all times, generally. My girlfriend doesn't even have a phone, she despises them and find them detrimental. I have no idea how she manages her life without one but then again more power to her for somehow being able to. It sounds sad, but, phones are essential.

As for the texting, some people are just clingy, paranoid, insecure, don't have enough going on in their own lives etc. probably best to not deal with them at all so if your relationship isn't too serious, or long term, end it desu. Guys/girls codependent like that are pretty fucked up for the most part.
>>
>>17373003

I mean it doesn't have to be malicious like Carrie but just ulterior motives in general. Logically I know most people don't but I can't help these irrational thoughts. I just find it hard to wrap my head around the idea that they are actually genuinely interested. I confided in my best friend and she encouraged me to just go for it but she'd also support me even if I wanted to get a face tattoo as long as that's what would make me genuinely happy.
>>
>>17372901
Eh. I can relate, I vowed to get my shit together in middle school and it's been ups and downs but I'm mostly rid of insecurities like that.
You simply pretty more up and start believing some people might find you attractive - yo don't have to agree with them. Eventually you will. Maybe. It's normal to want to improve your looks esp for women.
>>
So are you supposed to have your depression and stuff in check before you start a relationship?
>>
>>17373017
I suppose, it's really annoying when someone is seemingly a catch but everything spirals because of something really petty. Unbelievable.

>>17373020
I never used my phone often, my friends all wondered what was going on and I said it was because of my new guy and now I'm realizing this much activity can be way more work than necessary.
>>
>>17373020
How do you talk to eachother? A messenger pigeon?

Or she has a house phone (whatever the right name is)?
>>17373023
Don't get a face tattoo, though.
Find a way to identify red flags and look for them so you can feel safer,.maybe?
And don't get a face tattoo; i know it was a joke but...
>>
>>17373028
Nah. It would make things easier but it's illusional. Just make a real effort and work on your issues
>>
>>17373028
Yes and no.

My relationship with my current bf started two weeks after I was released from an institution for attempted suicide.

I kept that a secret for a few years, but I was hellbent on getting my life in check and he helped me. He encouraged me to get back into school and follow my aspirations.

I didn't get into the relationship screaming that I was a depressed psycho, I honestly hid it for a long time. We have been together for about 6 years now and my life has done a complete 180, I think his did too. my bf had helped me more than he'll ever know.

I think he was depressed too tho. He smoked like a pack of reds a day, was NEET at the time, no clear aspirations. Now he works hard, almost done with his bachelors. He lost like 45 pounds. And I can tell he's happy. I honestly think we helped each other.
>>
>>17373044
this makes me very happy to hear anon. thank you
>>
>>17373044
Nice story. Wish I had similar one.
>>
>>17373026

Thanks. I just hope it doesn't take years or never goes away.

>>17373039
Haha I wouldn't get any sort of body art to be honest especially not a face tattoo. Well I feel super uncomfortable and choked up if I talk to them face to face. I don't have as much of a problem over text or voice. Since I don't have to see them, I guess my brain just pretends they're not that attractive. However, I can't avoid someone in real life forever if I wanna date them so...
>>
>>17373039
We talk on skype, we really only contact each other through laptop applications and we see each other every day for the most part so it's no urgent need to talk every second through a phone I guess. She has a home phone too yeah, use that sometimes.
>>
>>17372455
She probably went out with her girl friends and got a hot dicking
>>
>>17373066
I didn't see what the other guy said before but it's true. What you or he sees is not universal, you may find him hot as fuck but he might be just a normal guy or a little above average, the same may happen to him.
The chicks i find pretty like heaven aren't usually considered that good looking by my friends but for me they are and nothing will change that.
>>17373070
That's nice, the only bad thing is that she might not be acessible in emergencies.
>>
>>17373175
They asked about identifying red flags. What you said makes me a feel a lot better though.
>>
Male here:

I'm 22. Pretty good looking, well dressed I got polo ralph auren everything ,i got a nice dick and getting into shape.I converse really well with people once I know them. BUT Ido have trouble 'breaking the ice' or 'hitting on a girl'. I used to be really good at it but now the only thing I can come up with is telling a girl 'hey I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you're really pretty'. Any advice?
>>
File: IMG_20160705_181954296.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_181954296.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>17371252
girls: am i too thin/lanky?

keep in mind i weigh 230lbs.
>>
>>17372610
How many is impossible to say, but from personal experience, I have had eight female friendships in my life with girls I still know the sex life of. Out of those, five have done things outside of a relationship, three while realizing it would not lead to a relationship. (As opposed to dating then concluding it's not meant to be.)
From what I've heard from them and others (online), part of the issue of casual sex for women is that it's hard to find a partner who will put in effort for them. For many guys, getting a one night stand is a combination of effort/skill and luck - the moment they get a girl to come with them, it's "done" in their eyes and they just want to jackhammer until they climax then fall asleep. Eating out, fingering during sex, asking if she'd like a hand afterwards etc are absolutely not the norm. That makes one night stands thrilling for the novelty and the stranger aspect, but ultimately unsatisfying and not really long term fun.

It's probably different for a good friend with benefits, though, but those are even harder to find than a good relationship because you have to be completely on the same page.
>>
>>17373250
How tall are you??? You look normal leaning towards thin even though you weight 230lbs.
>>
>>17373263
6'6".
>>
How can one trust women, when everything in modern society and culture actively encourages them to act like irresponsible, self serving whores, who can ruin lives of men on a whim?
>>
>>17373270

Jesus you're tall. You might want to bulk up a bit more because I think your height is giving you a disadvantage here and making you out to be thinner than you actually are.
>>
Question for the girls, although men can answer if they know.

What makes you touch a guys hair? I had a girl do this to me years ago, she knew I liked her and everything but I didn't even have long hair to feel or anything.
>>
>>17372900
Bump.
>>
>>17373270
Lanklet. Go to the weight train and eat or more.
You do it right you'll pull an Adonis
>>
>>17373282
i eat like a pig and i hit the gym 3 times a week. i don't want to bulk up because i used to be fat, which on my frame looks really, really bad.
>>
>>17373294
Girls always touch my hair because it's soft and light. It really doesn't mean much.
>>
>>17373307
I would bite the bullet and tell her that you always have a great time with her, and if you could take her out on a date sometime.

She sounds avoidant but it's hard to say whether she's trying to let you down softly or just unsure of how to deal with all this.
>>
>>17373247
Bump
>>
> Is there any woman in this thread?
>>
>>17373310
Muscle might sit differently on you than fat. Ya unfortunately given your height you'll probs have to eat and exercise more than that to gain.
>>
>>17373310
Box or swim and you get the god tier body.
>>
>>17373348
If you are actually handsome and don't dress like a fuccboi then you can basically get away with anything.
Have you considered just asking them to dance?
Or just being like, "how's it"
>>
>>17373348
You lost me at "polo everything", then you mentioned a big dick, then you tell me you can converse but can't flirt.
I can't trust your self-judgment, anon.
>>17373356
I want to be the little girl, does that count?
>>
Girls,

How do you deal with knowing that you will never be as desirable as an asian woman? That all white women are comparably more masculine and uglier? How does it make you feel?
>>
>>17373418
I feel indifferent about someone preferring another race. Do what makes you happy, go after what you find beautiful.
>>
>>17373399
If I'm at work and we have a new coworker thats cute, I can do it.

At a small get together? Same

At a club where I don't know that many people? Not as well.

The mall? Not as well either.

I guess I converse and flirt in situations that I feel comfortable in?

And I'm a spic in south Florida. Polo is king here.
>>
>>17373348
Practice more. It's a cop out but it sounds to me like the mental block is mostly that you are trying to hard to have a good opener. It has more to do with being natural and showing interest in them without being too self conscious. Also if you were good at it once, analyze what you used to do then - probably overthink things less.
>>
>>17373418
If it really bothered me, I'd go have a ton of surgeries too.

But then again, I don't think I'd want to have parts of my jaw sawed off to please a manchild who thinks anime is like real life
>>
>>17373424
Are you talking about a cold pick up? Because if you are I can promise it's very hit and miss. When I do it I usually start with a compliment and then ask for something, basically what you already do. Sometimes I get a number, usually I don't but I'm sure the girl is happy someone took notice of the effort they put into their clothing today.

I do like getting caught by the cute street solicitors though, the ones that want you to donate to some cause.
>>
>>17373418
>Race mixing
>Ever
>>
>>17372239

>listening to Progressive Dreamfunk
>not Post-Avant Jazzcore
>>
Background and situation:

I (male, 28) have a male friend and we get pretty good along most of the times. But sometimes if he likes a woman/wants to flirt, then those situations happen, in which he excludes me the interaction. I'm not talking about the actual flirt, but if we both get to know the girl and we both talk to this girl and we both stand next to this girl and even this girl is also talking to me, then I'm there and be a part of the group.
I talked to my friend about his behaviour, but it seems instead of actually change something he avoids those situations.

Actual current problem:
We met a mutual female friend and he started again to act strange, exclude me from talking topic or not go into what I said.
We three set also a date to a next meeting, but now I'm insecure if I should go with them (focus on behaviour of my friend). I mean, if he wants to flirt with her and get to know if there is more than friendship, that's fine. But I don't want to be the third wheel or a ballast for them.

Actual question to women:
Do you think if I refuse this meetup, is it understandable? Or am I just overreacting and a whining pussy and a whiny pussy?
Actual question to men:
Is this behaviour of my friend okay? Or is it shitty? Am I overreacting?

In general:
Are such reactions okay and I just don't get it?
>>
How is it possible that in 24 hours i lost all interest in my crush. Literally nothing changed, except for my feeling.
>>
>>17373418
cis white male here(yeah i know im basically hitler)
I dont think asian women are better looking than white women. The problem with white women is they are so into interracial sex it puts me off to them.

Physically I prefer European features over everything.
>>
>>17373459
Did they say something break the illusion?
>>
>>17373457
I wouldn't bother going to a meet up with him unless the 3rd person is a guy.
Or you can do what one person did and take a selfie at every meeting as the 3rd wheel until they get married.
>>
>>17373439
Yes cold pick ups. When it comes to flirting and conversing with someone I know , work with , or at a party or class with its cake.
>>
>>17373444

Idk is it racist if you have a thing for mixed people?
>>
>>17373459
Sudden realizations happen all the time like >>17373446, one day you just notice how shit Progressive Dreamfunk is.
>>
>>17373466
No, it was during a day i haven't even seen her. Just like that. And the next day i see her, i notice tons of flaws and traits i don't like.
>>
>>17373321
I guess that makes sense, she only did it once though and never commented on it.
>>
>>17373480

What the other poster said then. Maybe you unconsciously realized something about her or you got tired of her (it can happen if your flirting process is taking really long)?
>>
>>17373470
There's really not much you can do if it's someone that doesn't know you well. It really is all about first impressions and how you look that will dictate whether you get a date or not.
>>
>>17371994

My gues was 15 before reading your post
>>
>>17373469
>I wouldn't bother going to a meet up with him unless the 3rd person is a guy.
That's what I've also considered. But then I don't want to have the idea come up, that I don't want to actual meet up them. I mean, it's okay if they want to flirt but I don't want to be there at those times and staying alone around. I want to meet them as friends and have fun for all three of us.
>Or you can do what one person did and take a selfie at every meeting as the 3rd wheel until they get married.
That's actually a funny idea, but I don't think it will make fun for me if I'm often excluded from talking topics and/or the meetup seems just for only them.
>>
>>17372095

Whatever you're smoking you should lay it off
>>
>>17372901
>For girls, but I think more guys will probably be able to answer this since I see guys posting these kind of questions...

That's kind of in the OP

>>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
>Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

Start by just saying hi, by having a short convo, by agreeing to get a coffee, whatever. Ultimately it's going to take a leap of faith, no doubt about that, but you gottta do it eventually, so the faster the better. Always keep progressing.
>>
>>17372781

A common abbreviation for "to be honest" is wordfiltered to desu I think. test: desu
>>
in a weird situation where theres a girl i want to be with, and she likes me but doesn't want to be with me.

Shes had some shitty relationships and a lot of its due to her extreme anxiety that she more or less refuses to seek professional help for.

Shes gave a ton of signs that she was interested in me(she even considered hooking up with me at one point), but ultimately said in so many words dating is too difficult for her.

I ended up not letting up on the "i want ot date you" and she said i was making her uncomfortable and blocked me.

the day before she blocked me i wanted to talk about sex stuff, she said she didn't want to because her facebook had her school email and other stuff on it. The next day i said "would talking over snapchat make you more comfortable since it's not connected to anything and the convos delete themselves". She then told me i was making her uncomfortable, she blocked me and said not to contact her.

It probably looks worse than it is, but like a month before she asked for me to send a dick pic, and literally the day before she told me i meant so much to her and that she hates that she can't do relationships.

I've seen her in person once since then and she was nice to me, but was very jumpy/anxious when it was just us two. She has also been mad at me in the past because we've fooled around and the next day she becomes very anxious about what happened. Thinking it was wrong or that she didn't mean to do it or whatever.
>>
I need a bit of help with a girl I like.

The short version is that I have a female coworker who I'm friends with, and I really like her twin sister. The three of us often play vidya together, and last week we went out and caught pokemon.

The thing I need advice about is this: would it be weird of me to ask my coworker friend if her twin sister is single? or if she's interested in me? or any other personal questions like that?
>>
>>17373720
It's not weird and she's a girl so she'll get it
>>
Why do girls love to lead on guys and then shut them down.

i've been talking to this girl for a few weeks and we've been getting pretty close and then one day I bring up something a little sexual and she out of no where brings up the fact that "i have competition" and that she's talking to some other guy.
>>
>>17373725
That's reassuring. I guess I should figure out exactly how i'm going to ask now.
>>
Do girls find it intrusive when random guys approach them and try to start conversations with them?

Whenever I see a cute girl that I want to talk to one of the big things stopping me from saying hi is I'm scared she'll think it's weird or creepy that strangers are trying to talk to her.
>>
>>17373728
> Not doing the classic "you too"
>>
>>17373744
If you don't look like shit and are clear about your intentions it's fine. The issue is when you don't pick up on them feeling uncomfortable and they don't have an easy exit.
>>
>>17373747
what? we got really close and then out of nowhere she makes me feel like she likes someone else OUT OF NOWHERE
>>
>>17372901
>I'm paranoid about getting Carrie'd since I feel like they're way out of my league. I usually just feign disinterest til the leave me alone because I'm scared but I really do want to overcome this fear.

I've never seen a guy go up to and flirt with a chick then turn around and talk shit about her to his friends for fun.
>>
>>17373754
They'll do that if they get blown out
>>
>>17373760
>They'll do that if they get blown out

Yeah, but if she's into the guy, then there's no problem.
>>
Met a girl at work a couple days ago. Barely know her and have no experience with women. Asked for her number after introducing myself and surprisingly she gave it and told me to text her sometime since she's not normally doing anything after work. Is "Hey Femanon, it's Anon from work, what's up?" a decent first text to send or is it too bland/autistic? I do plan on asking her out if she responds, just wondering.
>>
File: 1465944946086.gif (2MB, 675x473px) Image search: [Google]
1465944946086.gif
2MB, 675x473px
What is friendzone worthy material? I'm not trying to get out of it; I am trying to prevent it in the future
>>
>>17373913
When you're friends but there's no sexual tension. You're not even on their radar.
>>
>>17373913
>What is friendzone worthy material?

Anybody that you don't feel like having a romantic relationship with but don't find offensive enough to not interact socially with or be friends with. It's the simple fact that not everyone who tolerates (or enjoys) being around you is interested in dating you.

The only way to never get "friendzoned" is to never interact with someone that you could be the least bit romantically interested in.
>>
>>17373901
>s "Hey Femanon, it's Anon from work, what's up?" a decent first text to send or is it too bland/autistic? I do plan on asking her out if she responds, just wondering.

Nah, that's fine, but she's probably going to respond with "Nothing much you?", be prepared to actually have something to say.

>>17373913
>What is friendzone worthy material? I'm not trying to get out of it; I am trying to prevent it in the future

Anything that is not relationship/lay material.

What that is is completely different from person to person.
>>
>>17373932
Yeah I have a plan, just worried about how to open it up since I'm bad at starting conversations. Thanks.
>>
My gf hasn't sent me a letter from air force boot camp in 3 weeks. I received 2 letters and nothing else. Should I be worried? We planned on getting married and she brought old letters I wrote to her. She's in a squad with like 30 other girls
>>
>>17373956
>boot camp

She's probably tired as fuck. Has anybody else in her family heard from her?

Also, how old are you and how long have you been dating since you're already talking about marriage?
>>
>>17373744
Checkd
Came here to ask this tbqh
>>
>>17373956
> ChairForce bootcamp
She's still in bootcamp, but once she enters the force things will not look good.
>>
>>17373983
I don't talk to her family they hate me because I'm Mexican (no joke) I'm 24 shes 24 and almost done with nursing school. I'm practicing tests for med school.but I'm worried sick about her. We have been dating since we were 16
>>
To girls. Something I've always wondered about, but why is everything funny? Seriously, it seems whenever I'm around a group of girls they are giggling and laughing about something.
>>
>>17373993
Why won't they look good? I'm a hard working guy with goals and a good head on my shoulders . I workout and eat healthy >>17373993
>>
Women:

Do you find it immensely creepy if someone goes to your blog or facebook page everyday? Even to just see what your doing or opinion of something is? (not to fap to you)
>>
>>17374002
Because they'll suck dick to get promoted.
Although if you get her preggo she'll get leave and have all her work dumped on some white guy.
>>
>>17374010
I've been the only guy she's had sex with, does this give me any hope? Even when we did break up for a bit she didn't see anyone
>>
>>17373998
They're laughing at your tiny dick.
Real talk though, it's because they like having fun.
>>
>>17373996
>I don't talk to her family they hate me because I'm Mexican (no joke)

Does she plan on cutting them out of her life, then? How does she feel about her family?

>>We have been dating since we were 16...I'm 24 shes 24 and almost done with nursing school.... Even when we did break up for a bit she didn't see anyone.

What was the break up about, how old were you, and how long did it last?

>>I've been the only guy she's had sex with, does this give me any hope?

Depends on what kind of person she is. Lots of people who never have another partner their teen/young adult lives and then enter marriage come to regret that they "missed out" on getting to be with other people.

It all depends on what kind of person she is. Was she not with other people because she was just old fashioned like that, or because she was a nerdy/shy/conventionally unattractive girl who didn't get exposed to guys constantly hitting on her?

Because when she's in the Air Force, she *will* have guys constantly hitting on her.
>>
>>17374036
Her dad was a marine and we broke up for a summer when she had to move. We did a long distance relationship for a year, we Skype's and talked everyday. I was the one that made us break up. She's very attractive and got hit on non stop when she lived on the marine base. She said she never was attracted to military guys cuz they remind her of her dad. The reason she said she didn't fuck around was because she didn't feel comfortable with anyone besides me .
>>
>>17374036
We were 20 when we broke up, it lasted a few months
>>
>>17374050

I'd say you're good then. The only thing that could possibly happen is that she's been lying and secretly banging military guys the whole time you've been together, but you honestly run that risk with anybody and if you haven't seen any real red flags yet, I don't see any reason to worry about them now.

Boot camp is just really exhausting.

But how does she feel about having to cut her family out of her life to be with you?
>>
>>17374050
Seems like you'll be fine then. You can ask /k/ about how much free time they get in basic, just be ready for chairforce jokes and how your gf is going to get rawdogged.
>>
>>17374065
I don't expect her to cut out her family, I've told her many times that I love her and I'm willing to not hold any grudges with her family, I want us to all get along. I come from a big family that talks to each other everyday. I hate this bullshit hating each other for nothing. I was never rude or did anything for them to hate me. Right now she has the attitude where she doesn't care what they think I make her happy
>>
>>17374078

I see nothing to be concerned about. You just miss your girl is all.
>>
>>17374065
She's pretty goofy and a loner, she didn't have many friends in high school . I've been writing her letters 3x a week I'm I still think ima keep sending them
>>
>>17374080
Thanks for the advice it really eased me being all nervous. I really appreciate it
>>
To both genders;

Have you ever cheated on someone you were convinced you loved?

As in, you'd swear blind you loved them but you did it anyway?

If so, why? What benefit did it give you, and how did you feel about it?
>>
>>17374126
When I loved her no
When we grew apart yes
>>
To all the femanons

Your boyfriend starts socializing more with a girl (who is now a lesbian) that he USED to have a crush on, including going out for drinks (in a group) and going to the gym (with just her)

How do you feel
>>
>>17374126

No.
>>
>>17374164
>how would you feel if your boyfriend cheated on you
seriously? that's what you need advice from the internet about?
>>
>>17374181
How is that cheating? What the fuck
>>
>>17374191
>"bye honey, I'm going on a date with a girl I've liked longer and more than you"
>>
Made my own thread for this question. No answers and I'm a bit desperate.

To the girls;

I'm very close friends with a girl. I've been crushing on her for a year but have kept it a secret. Though I do think she knows I like her.I asked her if she'd be into a relationship at one point but she said she's "not interested right now".

Since then, I've had sex with 2 girls on the side. Should I feel guilty? Would she see this as a scumbag move?
>>
>>17374193

I don't know. We don't know how long or how hard he crushed on her, or if she ever turned him down or anything.

I've had harmless crushes on lesbian coworkers before that I never mentioned to them or acted on and I'm sure most women would scoff at their boyfriends being jealous of a gay guy they hung around, even if they admitted he's cute or that they had a crush on him (which I'm sure plenty of women have at some point).

But make no mistake, she is one of the (many) women who isn't you that he will mentally conjure from time to time when he's trying to get off. There's just nothing you can do about that unless you wipe his mind of every semi-attractive woman he's ever seen.
>>
>>17374214

How'd you treat the other 2 girls? She might not have been interested in you, and seeing you in other relationships might have reinforced, changed, or had no affect on her views.

I'm willing to bet that she doesn't care, though. She's not into you.
>>
Girls: Explain to me rape fantasies.
How is it possible to be excited by the thought of bad things happening to you?
>>
>>17374221
The other 2 were just one night stands. Nothing more.
>>
>>17374218
Well you weren't going out and she'll never find out.
>>
>>17374218
>she is one of the (many) women who isn't you that he will mentally conjure from time to time when he's trying to get off.

*shrug* just a random anon but I tend to actively avoid doing that to women that actually exist in my social circles.

It just feels... dirty... a little bit degrading towards em... and kind of pathetic to be honest...

But yeah, she's kind of flying off the rails there and is responding out of proportion (though... I've seen tons of guys on here get crazier over much more innocuous things so I'll just chalk that up to 4chanism *shrug*)
>>
>>17374226
sex without triggering the guilt about it women get taught
>>
>>17374237

I don't try to do it either. But hey, some chicks are attractive and when I think about them, I get a boner.
>>
>>17374244
Oh. That actually makes sense.
Didn't expect the answer to be this easy.
>>
>>17374227

Well that depends entirely on how she feels about one night stands and how she stands with you.

Maybe she hates the idea of one night stands and thinks any guy who engages in them is a jerk.

Maybe she's curious about why other girls would be into you.

If you're asking about whether you're being a scumbag for "cheating" on her? Not at all. You have no obligations to people who aren't interested in relationships with you, even if you like them.
>>
>>17374193
Group drinks. As in you know with friends. Not alone together. Learn to read man.
>>
>>17374226

My wife explained that she occasionally likes being sexually objectified. To be the target of someone's unrestrained lust to the point it sweeps both of you up.

And what's more objectifying than some guy seeing you, deciding they want to fuck you, and then fucking you- without your input at all.

But- for obvious reasons- this shit is scary as helll when a stranger (especially an ugly one) does it.

It's like any other risky or exhilarating activity. People who skydive or bungie jump still want a parachute or bungie chord.
>>
>>17374258
I was looking for an answer and got it from you. Thanks a lot and I'll take that into consideration! I just felt a bit morally guilty.
>>
>>17374272
You are also making sense.
>>
>>17371836
I guess so, I love how women smell and my gf loves to smell my dick and all that so I figure its pretty normal. Seems like something that would be hardwired into the human brain.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.