[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is university worth going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 2015261.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
2015261.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
Is uni worth going?
I'm opening the thread for career advice and uni experience and advice.
>>
>>17374338

how much $$$ u paying for it ?
>>
A STEM degree is worth it. Especially engineering. Employers will look at the degree but most of all what they're looking for is your ability to make it.

However, there's a lot of money in tradeskills especially when you move on to opening your own business and have people work for you.
>>
>>17374338
We cant help you if you dont know what YOU want to do. What do you want us to list all the possible choices?
>>
>>17374338
Yes and no.

Depends on what you want out of it. You can make good money and enjoy your job right out of the gate at 18 by going to a technical school and getting a head start on experience that's needed in ANY field. None of that requires college.

On the other hand pretty much ANY high paying job requires a STEM degree in some way and even better with a Masters.

Both routes require knowing the right people ESPECIALLY with university.
>>
>>17374347
>>17374358
Say I get a STEM degree, what jobs would you recommend?
Thank you for your responses btw
>>
>>17374341
Loans and part time
>>
>>17374357
I understand but I wanted to know what people thought was the best career choice was from their perspective.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.