[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stomach issue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: moon-wallpaper-16.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
moon-wallpaper-16.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
What should one feed somebody who can't stomach anything?

The severity is to the extent of the individual struggling to stomach water at times.

Before you go on about going to a doctor, that's all we've been doing the past month and a half that this has been an issue. The individual is essentially subsisting off of infrequent IVs whenever their condition gets to the point of being potentially life threatening. Morphine, PPIs, Antacids... Nothing has made a difference.

Is there anything I should try? I'd read about rice tea, is that a thing?I just want to try to shove nutrients into this person any way I can. The healthcare system is as slow as always, and if things go as projected, they can look forward to being stuck in this state for another 3 months.

I'm not a doctor. I don't know what to do or try. What should I do?
>>
Bump.

Would suppositories be an option?
>>
Make some bone broth. It's incredibly healthy and easy to make.

Buy 5 pounds of frozen, unsalted chicken wings, thaw them out, roast them in the oven at 450° until golden brown on a baking sheet, chop up onions celery and carrots into evenly sized chunks (~1 inch all around). It doesn't need to be too precise.

put all of those together in a big pot, then cover them with cold water, enough to submerge them. Once your pot is full of the water, chicken and vegetables put the pot on the stove cover and set it to high.
once the contents begin to boil, set your stove on low and allow it to simmer for eight hours ( I know it might sound long, but I do this all the time.)

use a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth if you have it, and strain out your cook vegetables and meat and bones from the broth. press the ingredients to extract their juices.

the resulting liquid is rich in vitamins and minerals. Lots of collagen and gelatin, good for the skin and the joints. it won't taste like much on its own, but it'll taste amazing once you add some salt. if water can be kept down then this is definitely worth a shot as well. This stuff is basically liquid gold. Very good for you.

It will keep for about five days in the refrigerator and up to six months frozen. Consider making large batches when you have the time to do so, freezing it and then thawing it out when needed. Best of luck.
>>
That's two onions, six ribs of celery and 4 good sized carrots.
>>
I swear by this stuff. It's like manna from heaven.
>>
Soup guy is right. I drink it whenever I have a cold and can't keep shit down. It'll do a lot to supplement your guy's health.
>>
How long has this been going on? How old is the "individual"? might it be a psychological problem? Sounds an awefull lot like it...
I would recommend vegetable broth or stuff like porridge and bananas.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.