[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't being attracted to women creepy in and of itself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 542924.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
542924.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
Isn't being attracted to women creepy in and of itself?
>>
oh for sure man
>>
File: rupikaur-period.jpg (232KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
rupikaur-period.jpg
232KB, 850x637px
>>17374196
No, wtf? Laws of nature aren't creepy
Its more creepy if you are attracted to women and hide it, or pretend you aren't.

Shit thread anon.
>>
>>17374196
>Its more creepy if you are attracted to women and hide it, or pretend you aren't.
W-what? I do this
>>
>>17374206
Lol she doo dooed on she self
>>
>>17374196

lol wat

ur over thinking life. if you dont want to be creepy then you have to actually be interested in other people as people and not decorations in your life
>>
>>17374196
>Isn't being attracted to women creepy in and of itself?
No, not in and of itself. What makes you creepy is when you don't take no for an answer, or give women reason to believe you might not.
>>
>>17374211
Look outside, I know that you'll recognize,
It's summertime~
>>
>>17374196

Your ancestors needed to get laid so that you could exist in this moment in time to make this dumb post attached to a sad frog.

Just think about that for a second.
>>
>Walk up to woman at bar
>Hello. I would like to defile your crotch using a rod of flesh attached to my crotch
I could see that being weird
>>
>>17374587
This, OP. you not being attracted to girls and thus not have any kids will break a chain of ancestors that were able to get laid and have kids since 4000 million years. Imagine the dissapointment
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 237x212px
>Its more creepy if you are attracted to women and hide it, or pretend you aren't.
Please tell me this isn't true
I literally just wanna do my job without being accused of being creepy/potential rapist
>>
>>17375618
Its creepy if you're ugly, its normal if you're good looking.
>>
>>17374587
kek
>>
>>17374196
>>17374211
>>17375618
Listen up boys;

You're both creepy. Yes, there is something about being attracted to a woman that just IS inherently creepy, and hiding it is, in some ways, a little insidious. Sorry!!!! It's just the way of the world. (Hetero) sex carries a certain power dynamic with it that involves, on the most base level, a man "conquering" a woman. Not your fault, just evolutionary biology. What can you do about it? REALIZE that this power dynamic exists, and do your best to treat a woman as a fellow human being, regardless of whether you're attracted to her.

I'm not saying this to be mean or to try and push some feminazi agenda, mind you. Women realize that men are natural creeps (and hey, to be fair women have their own creepiness) and forgive them for that. If you focus on being a kind and respectful person, attraction/creepiness can be looked over.
>>
>>17375947
>I'm not saying this to be mean or to try and push some feminazi agenda
>men are natural creeps
Um, no.

>(Hetero) sex carries a certain power dynamic with it that involves, on the most base level, a man "conquering" a woman.
This paranoid personal interpretation of the (heterosexual) sex act is pretty much at the core of what might be called feminazism.
>>
No, being attracted to women is perfectly natural. It becomes creepy when you attempt to pretend that you're not attracted to them but your lust shines through anyway. Or, alternatively, if you solely focus on your sexual interest and let go of all social norms, basically sending the vibe that you see her more as a walking pussy than a female person.
>>
>>17375974
Not to say I don't think that poster was off, but actually what she said about men conquering women is (also?) the basis of pick up artists, the red pill etcetera.
>>
>>17375947
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
File: 1464384750340.jpg (29KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1464384750340.jpg
29KB, 500x373px
>>17375947
>>
>>17374196
No. Only a true omega is ashamed of finding someone attractive.
>>
File: 1433515641601.jpg (10KB, 175x180px) Image search: [Google]
1433515641601.jpg
10KB, 175x180px
??????????????
>>
it's only creepy if you are ugly.
>>
>>17376094
Is this really such an absurd way to feel?
That you would just slap some anime on the thread and walk out?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.