[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to increase viewership and install base? I have a unique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: youtube.png (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
63KB, 1024x1024px
How to increase viewership and install base?
I have a unique premise but no exposure.
>>
stop making shit videos, advertise them on reddit
>>
you don't have a unique premise. increase viewership by improving quality. install base is literal nonsense, youtube videos are not computing platforms
>>
>>17374174
Not OP, but same problem as OP.

Doesn't reddit have a rule of not posting too much of your own content?
Or is that rule not really enforced?
>>
>>17374195
>Not OP, but same problem as OP.
the problem is that you're overconfident and stupid.
>>
post a vid here OP and we'll critique
>>
>>17374207
So, what? All young boys in the world are overconfident, stupid, idiots that think they can destroy the universe.

Its why the army only wants 18 year old soldiers since they are crazy enough to risk their lives for politicians.

Now back to solving the problem at hand.
>>
>Now back to solving the problem at hand.
STOP MAKING STUPID VIDEOS IT'S A WASTE OF TIME, YOU KNOW NOBODY IS WATCHING THAT BULLSHIT AND YOU'RE ALL "OH NO, THEY MUST'VE NOT HEARD OF ME"
>>
>>17374224
Listen my friend. There are videos on youtube of just dog shit with millions of views.

Fucking idiot 12 year old kids will watch any stupid fucking video just to procrastinate on their crappy homework or distract from there miserable life with a heroin addicted mother and the abusive alcoholic father.

If that no-talent media whore slut called Kim Kardashian can make millions of braindead consumers to watch her fucked up life, then I can at least get a few hundred more views on my vids.
>>
>>17374268
Maybe? Show us your shit dude.

You sound fairly intelligent but I have to wonder why you'd be asking a generalized advice forum instead of pursuing more specialized resources on how to acquire youtube success which I'm sure are out there on the net in abundance.
>>
>>17374268

The trick is to just keep producing shit and encouraging people to comment. If you find yourself getting ANY repeat viewers/commenters, FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY LIKE and make more of it. Get on your fucking knees and suck the viewers' dicks if you have to. Your first 10 viewers are hardest you'll ever have to work for, and you need to put EVERY FUCKING OUNCE OF EFFORT you have into your videos, ESPECIALLY those that a viewer requested. Doesn't matter how stupid the idea is, fan interaction is the only way to get traction and you're just 1 kid in a sea of thousands wanting to do the same thing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.