[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need moral support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (52KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 500x361px
I come here whenever there's absolutely no one else to talk to about this. I'll try to be as brief as possible:

It's been half a year since I confessed to her. She didn't say yes or no, but "I don't know." I told her it was alright to say "no," but she never did. Having an "idk" for an answer is much worse. When I asked her much later if I still had a chance, she said "Yes?" With a question mark. It only made me more anxious.

Whenever I bring up something funny over Facebook (nothing weird, just memes from games we're into) to break the ice, she doesn't reply. Just says "read *insert time*" Feels like I fucked up big time. But when I ask her a question regarding whatever whatever, she responds normally. But whenever we talk during the day, we're all fine and laugh a lot. She did say I was her only true friend that she doesn't feel awkward around, so that's something?¿

We have a lot in common, but I'm not gonna list it out, because it's quite a bit. So... What am I doing wrong? Did I fuck it up already? I've already been to her house twice, and she's been over to mine once. Her parents don't seem to have a problem with me. And at this point, she hangs out mostly with me now. From what I can tell, I'm not that bad-looking. Just average. I straight up know one or two girls who like me. Not interested in them at all though. She knows that also. I'm decent at cooking >____> been trying to workout lately.
>What am I doing wrong????

Secondly, how do I overcome this god-awful anxiety? Everyone becomes anxious during moments like these, right?

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1454601376984.png (107KB, 540x521px) Image search: [Google]
1454601376984.png
107KB, 540x521px
You're in the friendzone by virtue of having handed her all the power, causing her to not respect you. Stop trying to "break the ice" / quasi-flirt with her and decrease your engagement with her. If she doesn't like the weakening of the relationship and consequently increases her efforts to engage with you, congratulations, you have the power back and can start thinking about how to put your penis in her vagina again. If the relationship grows progressively more distant and dissipates, that'll suck, but it wasn't meant to be in that case anyway.

The one thing you shouldn't do is to continue being a beta orbiting cuck who lets themselves be constantly hurt by being in a relationship where you want one thing and she wants another but you're too scared of losing her to break it off.
>>
>>17373991
walk away. if she follows you might have something if she doesn't you never did. when I say walk away I mean cut all contact
>>
File: doge warhammer.jpg (79KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
doge warhammer.jpg
79KB, 818x1157px
You gotta make a move senpai. Ask her to go hang out somewhere. If you don't hang out anywhere, go to shows or concerts or plays or something. If she keeps saying "no" (even if she makes excuses), that means she doesn't want to spend time with you. At that point, you can either keep going and be persistent, or give up and look for someone else. If she doesn't value you and is not interested, stop wasting your time and look for someone who is worth your time.

If you get anxious just remember that you are not worthless. Learning your own worth is part of growing up. Your worth is not defined by other people, it is defined by you.
>>
>>17374958
>You gotta make a move senpai.
This. For some women, "I dont know..." means "please seduce me."

>Secondly, how do I overcome this god-awful anxiety? Everyone becomes anxious during moments like these, right?
Yes. Men are afraid, but courageous men overcome their fears.
>>
File: 00.png (105KB, 303x253px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
105KB, 303x253px
>>17373991
GANBARE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
>>
>>17374959
This and only this.

You're expecting her to have an answer for something that shouldn't be asked with words.
>>
The advice in here is pretty manipulative. It sounds like you're both young and not that good with people. I think she probably just needs a friend, and wants to keep you as a friend.

If you want a relationship that will make you feel good, just try to be a friend to her. Be yourself, stop worrying about relationships and stuff.

If you can't be just a friend, it doesn't mean you have to be manipulative. Ask her what she wants. Try and be clear with each other. If she doesn't really want it, you are wasting your time. At best, you can get a shallow, manipulative, unfullfilling relationship out of that situation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.