[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting sleep routine back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 640x498px
For the past week I been staying up until 6-8 in the morning and waking up at 2-3 in the afternoon.

Yesterday I did an hour and a half of cardio just to tire myself out and I popped a sleeping pill. I fell asleep at 3 and woke up at 3.....FML.

Any tips?
>>
>>17373968

get someone on a normal sleep cycle to supervise you for a weekend. stay at their place, or they stay at yours, and guarantee you wake up when need be and lay down when oyu should.

before this, stay up ALL NIGHT, then ALL DAY. this will let you go to ebd early the next evening (say, 8) then sleep til 8am (or whenever you want to wake up) and have your friend guarantee you wake adn stay up for the day.
>>
>>17373968
>>17373968
I went to sleep at about 6am and was up at 5pm today.

The trick is to not give a fuck.

But nah if you want to reverse it you have to get it so out of whack that it actually corrects itself

E.G
>go to sleep at 8am
>wake up at 3pm
>Go to sleep at 10am
>wake up at 6pm
>Go to sleep at 12pm the next day
>Wake up at 10pm
>Go to sleep at 3pm next day
>Wake up at 3am
>Go to sleep at 8pm the day
>Wake up at 7am
>Go to sleep at 8pm again
>Wake up at 7am

Its actually pretty fun, being active in the dead of night. definitely helps me get stuff done and be creative.
>>
>>17373985
My only friends who aren't working have the same schedule , I've tried to stay up all day , but without having anything to do , I fall asleep which is my problem.
>>
>>17374021
How are you active at night ? I'm feeling like a piece of shit since I sleep all day. Not getting shit done.
>>
Bump....
>>
What helped me from staying up late is reading an hour before bed without fucking with my phone, watching TV, or on the computer. The light fucks with your ability to sleep. So read is a low light room then straight to bed. Set an alarm and actually wake up when it rings, don't snooze not even once. Also don't drink caffeine or eat before bed. Use that hour before bed to relax your mind and read. Don't answer texts or any of that shit just tell people you're going to bed
>>
>>17374032
mind over matter brah
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.