[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 3 months.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0046.jpg (3MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0046.jpg
3MB, 1520x2688px
Me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 3 months. During that time we've done quite a bit. She's written letters to me how much she loves me, I make her feel safe, she wouldn't trade me for anything etc.

So to my surprise out of nowhere today she writes to her friend to tell me she's dumping me. I knew that was a load of shit and straight up told her, but I did try the sweet talk first. But she seemed dead set on ending it but I knew this wasn't her saying these things.

She tells me she self harms, has depression, low self esteem and she's scared of attachment, and how I deserve someone better etc, I told her I don't want anyone else but you and your problems won't scare me away. She was still acting bitchy saying stuff like if you say so or theirs no point.

I just decided you know what it going because I can't talk like that it really hurt me, but then she seemed to of gotten worried and says it's not me, I just told her I dunno what else to say other than I understand and I love you, to which she gotten better and said sorry to me and how she misses and loves me

I just wanna know when she has an episode like this again what should I do, and any other advice in general? I was really hurt today but understand u need to be a rock at times like this.
>>
>>17373815

any girl who is going to tell you she loves you within the first three months is likely to break up with you in that time as well. she sounds too emotional and the wayi t works is they take one tiny feeling and over invest in it. makes them seem head over heels for you but then one bad day and thats the end of it.
>>
>>17373815
If a person who has those kinds of issues tells you she's going to be a bother, she's helping you.
Jump the boat, dude.
Do not messiah complex all over yourself.
>>
>>17373815
She has borderline personality disorder. completely and 100%.

You are going to have a crazy few years with this girl but eventually you will realise how toxic and poisonous her presence really is. Then again, she might not be that bad everyone is different, but she definitely has bpd.

My honest advice?
Read up about borderline personality disorder - personal experience, what it is, ways to deal with it etc

Then once you know about it, you'll be in a better position. I would recommend cutting ties with this girl and to start getting over her . . but I've had a girl like this before and they completely consume you in a good and bad way at the same time and its not as easy as just "forgetting them." they make it hard for you to forget them.
>>
Don't date a crazy bitch
>>
>>17373860
Yeah her mood can definitely change like a light switch, but it's the fact I'm her first, and she writes me love letters etc so it's not just some random crazy bitch, this is a girl who wants to grow old with me but her mood stuff gets the better of her sometimes, that's why I just don't wanna walk away
>>
>>17373885
I was her first also. And she said she wanted to grow old with me as well. She will start to get abusive trust.
>>
>>17373885
also most people never end up with their first till life, and she has already displayed a very visible red flag (I'd have probably noticed a few already because i've dealt with these kind of girls) so its a sinking ship.

Do you REALLY want to raise kids with an unstable woman?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.