[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any doctor fags here? 20yr old male here. Still living with mom.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Any doctor fags here? 20yr old male here. Still living with mom.

Around April of last year, I started getting this weird, unsettling feeling somewhere inside my left chest, or more specially somewhere around the left boob area and I constantly had to burp alot. I was told I had acid reflux and given medicine and told to stay away from greasy, fast food for awhile. So I did just that. The burping is gone but the unsettling feeling is still there, like as if it's being pinched or something. If I smoke weed, the feeling completely intensifies, almost like as if it feels... Blocked up or grabbed or something. Sometimes there's little short sharp pains around the left boob area too but it's rare. What do I do, because I literally have no idea.
>>
Halp, I'm scared
>>
>>17373785
Let's make this clear, I'm no doctor,
however,
I've had something similar on my right side.
You might have a crack rib and it may be infected it sounds like. Difference between you and me is I took a lot of rest and it never got infected. Check in with a doctor for some anti-infection drugs or go to some web md sites to find out more.
>>
>>17373988
I'm sure it'S not a cracked rib. I don't recall getting injured enough to crack one.
>>
Unrelated, but I could use some help as well.

Eight years ago, I got out of the service on medical discharge because of a fracture that didn't heal properly. Every couple of years, I go to the VA hospital to tell them its getting worse. They always tell me that they can't find anything wrong, mutter something about drug-seeking behavior, and show me the door. I have to walk with a cane now and I can't hold down any job that requires me to be on my feet, and I because of my poor work history, I can't get hired at any sort of office job.

I need to find a competent doctor to diagnose the issue, but I don't have non-VA medical and can't afford insurance since I can't work. What do I do?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.