[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some well founded advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 336x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 336x290px
Not goin to lie, it's my first time in this board but I think I need I be here more than ever, as some seriously fucky shit is happening in my life.

My little sister and father where hanging out last night, watching movies and what not. My little sister wanted to sleep in dads bed, he let her, the cuddled as father and daughter do, but she just told me that at three in the morning, he slipped his hand down her pants, she said she rolled away and he stopped, she got up and said something like, I'm going to go to my room it's to warm in here, my father apparently protested saying it was not and she insisted on leaving, before se left my dad asked if she could do him a favour, she knew what it most likley would be and she said no, to which he responded with, it's just been such a long time (since he had sexual interaction). She went to her room and a few minutes later he came in and apologized, saying that his emotions got the better of him, and asked if she still loved him, she said yes, and he went back to his room.

I was told all of this by my sister, she hasn't told anyone but me but I don't know how I should react to this, it's my father, and I love him but this is just so fucked up, I don't know what I should do...

Any advice for me?
>>
how old is she?

i'd say you need to get her to safety m8
>>

I never thought of my dad as one to do this, he's never done anything like that before...
>>
>>17373132

Sorry for not replying directly, I'm just not thinking right.

She's 15
>>
>>17373124
>I need some well founded advice
Then talk to a fucking professional, this is a Mongolian basket weaving forum, bruv.

How old are you and your sis? Gotta know if he is a pedo or just a pervert.

Also how good do you know your father; you think it was a one time brain freeze episode or that there might be some long term danger for her? If it's the latter, police it is. If the former ... well, your (and hers) impression of him will be fucked forever but perhaps he realized how much he fucked up too and won't ever try it again.

Not sure if it'd be wise to talk to him about it; it'll turn family time awkward as fuck for the months to come, but will probably prevent him doing that time of shit again.

On the info given, I'd just observe the situation and be wary, keep close contact to sis and all that.
>>
>>17373165

One time shit freeze more likely, he apologized 15 minutes approximately after it happened according to my sister, she is 15 and I am 18.

As I said it was the middle of the night, I don't think e was thinking straight.
>>
>>17373161
>15
Okay... so she's got tits. He's a ephebophile not pedo.

>>17373124
>My little sister wanted to sleep in dads bed
At 15 my sister wasn't sleeping in my dads bed, that's a little weird in itself, but okay I'll let it pass. I mean I could see them maybe at a hotel or something sharing a king size bed so whatever okay..

> he let her, the cuddled as father and daughter do
cuddled? like a 15 year daughter and father do? That's weird m8.

First time? She's NEVER gotten any creepy vibes from him before? You've never caught him doing anything or acting strangely?
>>
>>17373202

Honestly I think the whole cuddling thing is weird too, but my sister never got any vibes from that before and I didn't get that from my dad either.

My sisters a cuddly person, I guess I assumed it's normal.
>>
>>17373181
Well, at least he isn't a pedo, so there is that.

For now, it's probably best to be supportive to your sis, so if she wants to report it, do it. If she doesn't want to do anything, do that; if it happens again, obviously report it, regardless what she says.

>>17373202
Mhmm, agree that's kinda weird, though if she's a cuddly one, I makes some sense, I guess.
>>
>>17373244

I was thinking of talking to my dad about it, it would most likely make things awkward but they already are anyways, I don't think he'd do it again either way but it's better safe than sorry.
>>
>>17373267
Well, if you think you can do it; the talk should build another barrier for him doing something stupid indeed. Though try to keep it somehow diplomatic in a "you betrayed our trust but we still see you as our dad" way.

Also, not to make you paranoid, but he's an adult with much more experience, and might try to shift the blame, be aware of the possibility. If he fully accepts his fault, it's a good sign; if he tries to excuse it ... not so good.
>>
The fact that a 15yo cuddles with and sleeps in the bed of her dad is very weird. I would have NEVER done anything like that at that age. As soon as you hit puberty, most girls avoid body contact with their dad besides a kiss on the cheeks or a hug. Why does she WANT to sleep in his bed. She's fucking 15. She is not naive and young enough to not knpw this is weird. It actually sounds a bit like she is trying to provoke your dad ok purpose. That's no excuse for what he did, whatsoever, but she needs to rethink her actions too. Seriously. Also, what's with your mom?
>>
>>17373244
>Mhmm, agree that's kinda weird, though if she's a cuddly one, I makes some sense, I guess.
I donno, I just don't remember seeing my sister when she was 15 cuddling with my dad.

>>17373267
Is she scared and worried about it happening again?

Could it have been a slip up and maybe he was just asleep and thought it was his wife while dreaming or something? I know that's a stretch but sometimes when I dream I do weird shit.

I'd confront him on it. Does her bedroom have a door lock? I think in the meantime she should have a bolt.
>>
>>17373319

It was an out of the blue thing, honestly I thought my sister snuck out when I went to see why her door was wide open.

Also currently my parents are going through a divorce. So she doesn't live with us anymore.
>>
>>17373319
Some families are just closer with each other than others, no pun.

Cuddling with dad as a 15 year old is not very common but not SUPER WEIRD either.
>>
>>17373306

Noted, thank you.
>>
>>17373333
>Also currently my parents are going through a divorce. So she doesn't live with us anymore.
Your mom just won custody! Tell mom and get your sister the fuck out of that house.
>>
>>17373329
No her bedroom doesn't, also she was worried last night, but she isn't right now as she tells me.
>>
>>17373343

Now that's where it gets even more complicated, my sister hates my mom as she is the one who left. My sister still prefers my dad over mom, even in a situation like this. Although I do agree that it would be better for her to live with mom.
>>
>>17373343

I also don't want my father to go to jail for this as I never believed he would do this.
>>
>>17373347
Is your sister willing to sleep in your room for a while?

When my sister was abused I had her stay in my room so no one could hurt her. I slept on the floor in a sleeping bag and she took my bed. Did that for almost two years until I was able to afford a place to rent and move out and then she had her own room.
>>
>>17373359
And you don't know if your sister is just making shit up. It's possible.
>>
Some new info I just got from my sister, apparently she wasn't cuddling with him, she was just sleeping in the same bed.

Doesn't change the fact that I am going to talk to him about it all however.
>>
>>17373370

I don't believe she is but that doesn't rule out the possibility
>>
Thanks for all the help everyone
>>
>>17373370
That's a very dangerous train of thought that can do more damage to the sis, than a false accusation to the dad. Wouldn't go there.
>>
>>17373489

As I said I do t believe she is lying. I wouldn't be here asking for advice if I thought it was bullshit.
>>
In situations like this, they usually only ever get worse. It's not normal for a father to have a blip in judgement and try to initiate a sexual relationship with his daughter.
The fact that he asked her if she still loved him probably meant two things to him: 1. What I did wasn't that horrible 2. I can probably get away with it again since she still loves me.
It sounds like he didn't even ask about her feelings and just wanted to feel accepted by her despite his actions. Because no one has reprimanded him and only reinforced that he's still loved despite his actions... Well, it just means to him that he can try again later.
I don't blame your sister for saying she still loved her father, but she must be feeling extremely uncomfortable and vulnerable. Do the right thing OP
>>
>>17373506

In going I make sure it doesn't get worse, and if it does, I'll be calling the cops.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.