[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: Souls 05.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Souls 05.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
I need advice because I'm at a major turning point in my life.

Without giving away too much detail, I've essentially fucked myself out of university. My grades in math and English are far too low, so I took summer school to try and raise my math mark, and said fuck English in general.

I currently stand at a 64% in math. I doubt I can raise that to 80% within the next few units. As such, I cannot get into the program I'd like to (Compsci). Since I effectively can't do uni since my grades are arse, what the fuck do I do? I wanted to have the university experience (prof work environment to make connections, parties, independence, help the senpai, etc), but I fucked myself out of it. I don't really want to do trades since I'm shit at everything to do with my hands, so I'm at a bit of a loss here.

Also I can't seem to get a job for the life of me. Nobody wants to hire me, and I fucked myself out of the one job interview I've scored in months.

Also how the fuck do I get laid? None of that "be yourself" shit, literally doesn't mean anything. I've been trying to make myself more interesting but I still don't really know how to "start" a conversation with someone. It's infuriating. Talking to randos in public is creepy. Classmates are doing work, not talking. I have no clue how any of this is supposed to work.

Also how do I make /myself/ not creepy? I've been told I give off a creepy vibe when all I do is just stand there and not say anything, and that I sound creepy if I talk. Shit is stupid.

I feel so fucking broken. I just want to improve. I can't even workout because I can't afford the gym or a pullup bar. Fuck.
>>
File: 12633800.jpg (15KB, 308x475px) Image search: [Google]
12633800.jpg
15KB, 308x475px
Ok so university just isn't for you. How about learning programming or whatever on your own? Or doing some other sort of training that someone that's not so smart can do, like bartending or security so you can at the very least make more than minimum wage until you get your shit together?

> Also how the fuck do I get laid?
As much as you find it creepy, you do have to talk to random people to get laid. You're creepy because you're really nervous in social situations and people can sense that, you get rid of it by exposing yourself to social situations (talking to random people), fucking up, and trying again. Read pic related
>>
> I can't even workout because I can't afford the gym or a pullup bar. Fuck.

Im pretty sure every single school everywhere let's you use the gym for free, otherwise go fucking jogging or look up body weight exercises until you can afford equipment, no fucking excuses
>>
File: 981635.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
981635.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>17373121
>>
>>17373121
Can't you keep upgrading until you get high enough marks?

Other than that, it sounds to me like you are not willing to take responsibility for your situation. It sounds like you think everything is out of your control - school, social interactions, exercise - when this is not the case. Yes, things seem dire right now. No, your situation is not hopeless. As others have said, there are plenty of ways to be fit and healthy without paying money. Even just walking will improve your physical and mental health and make your situation seem more tenable.

Here is what I recommend:
1. Upgrade your marks then pursue your CS degree, if that is what you still want. In the interim, take free online programming courses through Coursera or edX.
2. Join a club or sports team to make acquaintances, then work on your social skills until you have friends.
3. See a therapist.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.