[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should a woman act if she is interested in you. I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1434170743456.jpg (28KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1434170743456.jpg
28KB, 600x337px
How should a woman act if she is interested in you. I really don't think there is a good way to tell because some girls who have liked me didn't show any signs even when i talked to them.
>>
I gave up on reading women and if I like them I just ask them out and see what they say. I get a fuckload of "no" but whatever sometimes I get "yes"
>>
>>17372826
>>17372879
You guys are lacking brain structures or neurological development or somethin'

People are easy to read.
>>
>>17372826
You just need to consider that when a woman has a sincere interest, but isn't willing to show it, it's their loss. They aren't willing to be brave and reach for something they want. Most of the time it's because they're just a little curious and don't have a real opinion of you. You aren't missing out on much from these types of women.
>>
>>17372945
Thanks for reminding me of my social ineptitude and utter failure to connect with others. Now do you have any advice or was this the old Dad trick 'make him feel so bad he changes'?

Because that never did anything for me
>>
>>17372962
Exactly, it's their loss if they aren't willing to reciprocate after your effort.
>>
>>17372826
>Lots of eye contact, smiling/laughing, brushes up against you when walking, faces legs towards you, asks you personal questions, etc

There are lots of signs, but you shouldn't overthink it, or you'll become anxious. Rather than constantly thinking if she likes you by looking at signs and second guessing yourself.

Just be calm and act like a man, act like she already likes you and pick up on easy queues.
>>
Preferably she has to get her shirt off and rub her boobs on me. Even I can not miss this sign.
>>
File: Fluffy_Grey_Cat.jpg (352KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy_Grey_Cat.jpg
352KB, 1280x1024px
While we're on topic

I never got a look from a women on the street for more than half a second and then looked away

That means I'm basically terrible looking right? Any female input would be nice.
>>
>>17372826

a girl will act in reciprocation 99% of the time. as in, if you make a move, she will not try to block that move.

you guys act like girls are supposed to pursue but when a girl actively has several men wanting to be with her, she simply sits back and waits to see what happens.

if you like a girl, ask her on a legit date and see what happens.
>>
>>17372966
I'm just saying that brute force isn't the best way. Practice doesn't make perfect; perfect practice makes perfect.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.