[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of leaving wife. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: advv.png (194KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
advv.png
194KB, 1100x950px
Thinking of leaving wife. What do?
>>
>>17372707
Well, why do you want to leave?
>>
>>17372756
Feel trapped and miserable.

Been married 9 months or so. Thought I'd been sensible and taken it slowly. Was sure she was the one. Sure she had her faults but so does everyone and I thought my love would overcome it. But she's just turned into a turbo bitch.

Have to beg her for sex. She hasn't said hardly a word to me for 3 days. She hates my family. She dislikes her own family. She has no friends, no hobbies, no goals, no ambition.

I just can't deal with her anymore, I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17372779
>she had her faults
>She hates my family. She dislikes her own family. She has no friends, no hobbies, no goals, no ambition.

Nigga wat
Those aren't fau;ts, those are the complete checklist for a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>17372779
What made you so sure she wouldn't be like this?
>>
>>17372779
Jesus, was she like this before the marriage or were you too smitten to notice then?
>>
Have you tried talking to her about these things?

Just a word of advice op, use condoms.
>>
>>17372806
>>17372812
>>17372813
She was never like this before. Like I said, there where bad days, but that just seemed normal, you can't expect people to be 100% all the time. In retrospect, the signs were there but at the time they could just be chalked up to other shit that was going on at the time.

I guess it could be that I was smitten but I thought I was being careful.

>>17372815
>Have you tried talking to her about these things?
Oh fuck yes. I've tried everything. I've tried being stern, I've tried being gentle, I've tried giving her everything she wanted, I've tried talking it out. Nothing works.

Talking about it now with her just ends in a blazing argument.
>>
>>17372830
You never introduced her to friends or family, and they never noticed anything? I don't know what to tell you, man.
>>
>>17372839
>inb4 he did and ignored their concerns because he thought they were just talking shit
>>
>>17372830
oh shit
Marrage is top tier retarded shit you could have done
I'd tell you to dump her before one day out of nowhere comes "I'm not happy anymore" "we are done"
but then again
you are fucking married
>>
File: mrt.jpg (24KB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
mrt.jpg
24KB, 271x400px
>>17372707
She needs you to be cucked by a well hung black man.

I'm available on the weekend if you pay the plane fare.
>>
>>17372846
I'm mainly asking because I'm often "that guy," and in the last year or so I had a guy totally abandon our friendship and all of our other friends because he wanted to date a married woman.

I have no idea what's going on with him now, but damn this is what I'd expect from that couple.
>>
>>17372839
She used to love my family.

Her and my sister were best friends that's how we met.

Now she's insanely jealous of my sister and can't stand anyone even mentioning her. Whenever someone does a torrent of insult comes out of her mouth.

My dad always loved her as his own daughters and they'd always have a good laugh together. Now she can't bear it when he tries to talk to her.

My mom has always had a soft spot for her and they'd always get along well. Now every time my mom texts or calls me, she says I'm being babied.

>>17372847
Indeed.
>>
>>17372846
>>17372854
Nope. She always had a rep for being blunt and outspoken but it was always taken as a personality quirk rather than a red flag.

The only person who ever told me to get the fuck away from her was my brother. I should have listened dammit.
>>
>>17372830
Have you told her that you're thinking about divorce? Maybe that will make her understand. If not I guess you're pretty fucked.

Never marry folks. monogamy=/=marriage
>>
>>17372863
You should be blunt and outspoken when you inform her that she has betrayed your trust and acted differently in order to get married.
>>
File: iwonder.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
iwonder.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>17372864
>Never marry folks. monogamy=/=marriage
>>
>>17372864
I've told her I can't deal with this shit anymore. That's it so far.

Every fucking day it's the same shit about my family. Over and over again. Always about how she wants nothing to do with them and I won't be having anything to do with them either. Always how I'm such a pussy and let everyone walk over me. Always how I'm shit in bed.

>>17372869
That's definitely what it's coming too. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
your life sounds like back stabbin Betty by cage the elephant
>>
>>17372881
Every day I wake up and pretend to be asleep until she leaves. I dread it when she comes back. And I can't wait for her to go to sleep again.
>>
Bampu
>>
>>17372890
She sounds unhappy.

Put the ball in her court. Instead of telling her that you want a divorce (which is true), tell her that it isn't working out, ask her if she wants a divorce, and THEN tell her that you want a divorce, regardless of her answer.
>>
>>17372856
what happened between her and your sis?
>>
>>17373178
She is. I can't make her happy though. Nobody can. Everyone bends over backwards to help and it's not good enough. The goalposts are constantly moving.

What you said makes sense. Thanks, I'll give it a try.

>>17373278
Absolutely nothing. It's a massive mystery. I don't know. My sister doesn't know and even she doesn't know. As I said, a lot of it is rooted in jealousy I think.
>>
>>17373315
What does your wife say about why she suddenly can't stand her former best friend? What are possible reasons she is jealouse? What were the reasons your brother told you to get away from her?
>>
>>17372707

>Please be my managers husband.

That's my only advice.
Because if you're leaving her, that'll mean she's finally single.
>>
>>17373354
No. Just no, anon. I've seen your thread. Stay away, mkay?
>>
You're married. That's kind of a big commitment. Before you rush out of breaking that commitment, try to fix the relationship. Tell your wife how you feel and how serious this is for you, but that you want to try to work towards a healthier and more loving relationship. Then suggest couple's counselling.

Go to one, stick it out, and make sure you both are honest with the person you see and employ the tools they give you. Keep working on it (and get any individual therapy or treatment for depression or whatever separately that you and her may need) and hopefully things get better, if they don't, then there's divorce.
>>
>>17373361

I haven't made a thread though?
>>
>>17373349
She doesn't know. Or she'll start talking about how they weren't ever really friends to begin with.

I imagine the jealousy is linked to my sister being quite popular whereas she tends to alienate and push people away.

My brother said that because she and him have always clashed and once she and him had a massive row over nothing which she started. It was pathetic really but looking back, I should have taken it as a massive red flag.

>>17373354
What?

>>17373362
Thanks anon. Maybe tomorrow she'll decide to talk to me and we can try talking it out.
>>
>>17373419
You need marriage counseling, OP. Stat. You can't live like this. Sooner or later the resentment will build so high that you'll never forgive her.

Tell her she can either go to counseling with you or you're getting a divorce. Put your foot down and don't accept any other options, no matter how reasonable they seem.
>>
do you have kids or expecting one
>>
>>17372779
Her name is Mallory, right?
>>
>>17372815
100% this. My friend's older brother has been contemplating divorce with his wife of 2 years that wasn't working from day 1. He just knocked her up last month, so that's that for them.
>>
>>17372830
>She was never like this before

I get that she seemed to get along with your family, but you're also saying that she used to like her old family, had friends, had hobbies, had goals, had plenty of sex, and had ambitions before you got married?

How long did you date before you got married?

Or was she always kind of like this and you thought things would "get better" after you got married?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.