[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Vision will never come true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x354px
She only wanted my dick. I wanted her love and affection. She was beautiful and whimsical, determined and ambitious. Intelligent and funny.
She took me into her world and it was fucking beautiful.

She only wanted the fucks and left me alone. I am her Alpha-Widower. No accomplishment I achieve in my life, no amount of squats, deadlifts, job promotions, one stands or one month flings, weed, shrooms, alcohol or church will get her off of my mind.

I peaked with this girl. Should I just kill myself now and leave life on a high note?
>>
She doesn't really sound all that great, man. You'll meet another one, and then you'll look back on this post and laugh.
>>
>>17372589
>kill myself
>leave life on a high note
Not much of a high note.
>>
I feel you, slept with this 10/10 girl I met a hotel while on vacation.
Thought to myself, shit this is the girl I'm going to marry. Few days later she checked out and moved onto her next destination. Have still some very minor contact through FB but she doesn't seem interested anymore.

I don't know what to do, she raised the bar so damn high, I used to be happy just to sex but now I just think of her and lose my drive.
>>
>>17372607
>while on vacation
>this is the girl I'm going to marry

Where does idiots like this come from? How do you even function in your daily life?
>>
>>17372618
Say that to my face jabroni fuccboi I'll shove my Dick in your ear
>>
>>17372618
Seriously what's wrong with that? During our time together it really seemed like we really had something together.
We had similar interests, we both found each other attractive, had a similar mindsets and goals, she was just not looking for love that's all, otherwise I'm pretty sure we could've worked it out.
>>
>>17372640
>3 days
>marriage
You must be joking senpai, no one is this retarded. Think this to yourself - if she was 5/10 or worse, would you care about her in the slightest?

Please don't get married to someone because they're hot you'll fuck your life up.
>>
>>17372680
>*tips fedora

Fixed
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.